MORSY468

Raul
This post was recognized by Raul!

"That looks amazing!"

MORSY468 was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 50 points.

Hello👋 this is one of my favorite fanart.This took me about 2 days without sleeping cuz yea... drawing is my hobby🎨

so this is "ENERGY NAGA".this mech used to be my nightmare to fight against😭...cuz double Mythical malice beam is actually pretty op for begginer to fight with and yea I draw this just for some good old memories 😙.Hope you like my Art!!!🎨🖌️

NAGA Full power_20220901174733.png

2 hours ago, MORSY468 said:

Hello👋 this is one of my favorite fanart.This took me about 2 days without sleeping cuz yea... drawing is my hobby🎨

so this is "ENERGY NAGA".this mech used to be my nightmare to fight against😭...cuz double Mythical malice beam is actually pretty op for begginer to fight with and yea I draw this just for some good old memories 😙.Hope you like my Art!!!🎨🖌️

It’s awesome

But you should still sleep xd 

17 hours ago, MORSY468 said:

Cool Art.

On 9/4/2022 at 6:27 PM, fatarseoncrack said:

YO CANU MAEK SAME TING EXCEPT ZAKARES AND CORRUPT LIGHT
(no pressure ofcourse)

you want me to draw zakares with corrupt light?

u can show me the build...

On 9/5/2022 at 8:53 AM, Benja07 said:

Good dual concept of the malice beam with the naga, good fanart, good design, it reminds me of wr in its beginnings I think, but I feel inspired to make my own fanarts, amazing bro!! 👍

thank you🤗 andgood luck on making your own art👍

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 8:10 PM, MORSY468 said:

Not bad at all.you should do a avenger or something physical next time.