Hello, people. My nickname in Super Mechs isΒ EmperorEye. I'm a newbie player, rank 17.
I have created a new clan, which name is called "Heroes Of Our Time." This clan is for low ranks and newbies, like me, but if you're high rank and wanna go into my clan, I'll be glad!
I just wanna play with someone in this game, so I have created such a clan for game of the group of the people. I doesn't care about your rank or mech, the only goal I have - to get along with each other and have fun, that's all I want, so you can join to my clan since rank 25.
I have already created discord-server. But it's still doesn't customized, but I guess I'll get out of that problem in future.
If you're interested in joining to my clan, write me. All you have to do is just being nice and behave well.
My discord: determinedkid
The presence of discord is mandatory.
I hope, someone will join me!

Just to let you know, you are wasting your time trying to create a clan from the ground up.Β  This chat room is not that active, compare to how it was years ago. It's best for you to join a clan now. Just letting you know. There is also already a discord channel. for everyone.

25 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

Just to let you know, you are wasting your time trying to create a clan from the ground up.Β  This chat room is not that active, compare to how it was years ago. It's best for you to join a clan now. Just letting you know. There is also already a discord channel. for everyone.

Kinda sad. I really have wanted to make my own chill clan with chill dudes, that can play the way the want.
But thanks for that reply.

Jam said the basic reality. Now, do not feel sad. You can try to make your clan.Β 

It is hard to get active players and to be communicative and, in some ways, decent person or better say not a troublemaker. 🀑 Sure there are many around to join because not everyone plays for ranks, and some are just for fun. 

Keep trying here and go to the game chat and ask. Many will ignore but it is about your personality and approach. You seem to be a decent one. I wish good luck to you and hope you can fine good mates to have fun.Β 

Also, some people join but they park their account and do nothing and take advantage of other people hard work.Β 

Even for top ranks they have some hard time now to get players for combat and desire to play at high level.Β 

If not a good clan, look to have one or two mates that can have fun between each other.Β 

Β 

just to let you all know i created my own clan, i was thinking about deleting it but then when i went to go delete it i noticed 8 people had joined and the next day it was full so dont give up people will join i just kicked a few players that hadnt been on in 267 days and the next day multiple other people joined so dont give up just try spreading word inside the arena chat that might get you a few players.

1 hour ago, WhySoS1r1os said:

just to let you all know i created my own clan, i was thinking about deleting it but then when i went to go delete it i noticed 8 people had joined and the next day it was full so dont give up people will join i just kicked a few players that hadnt been on in 267 days and the next day multiple other people joined so dont give up just try spreading word inside the arena chat that might get you a few players.

Have you research the players. Are they new accounts, or old players?Β  If they are new, sometime they are 1st trial basis. They are the ones that are just trying the game. You don't know if they will stay or go. Sometime they will leave their acct in the clan when they leave right away.Β  You will know when that happens. Especially when they don't talk, or the negative talker.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

1 hour ago, JamAnime said:

Have you research the players. Are they new accounts, or old players?Β  If they are new, sometime they are 1st trial basis. They are the ones that are just trying the game. You don't know if they will stay or go. Sometime they will leave their acct in the clan when they leave right away.Β  You will know when that happens. Especially when they don't talk, or the negative talker.

Most of them are on every 1 to 4 days and some are rank 16 and play every dayΒ