Zark

Nightmare YT

14 hours ago, nightmarefreddy said:

I wonder how

I wonder why

why the tacticsolf not buff that stupid thing

It doesn't need a buff.  If we buff all the torsos, what's the result?  That all torsos are equal and just look different?  That's just not logical.

Zarkares is already plenty powerful.  With all due respect, that's why you save your tokens for premium packs so you can get better torsos.  There should be a difference in power level between premium and non-premium.

I had one for the longest time on my physical mech.  But now I have a better one.  It just takes time and tokens.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

9 hours ago, SawzAll said:

It doesn't need a buff.  If we buff all the torsos, what's the result?  That all torsos are equal and just look different?  That's just not logical.

Zarkares is already plenty powerful.  With all due respect, that's why you save your tokens for premium packs so you can get better torsos.  There should be a difference in power level between premium and non-premium.

I had one for the longest time on my physical mech.  But now I have a better one.  It just takes time and tokens.

Actually it is now weak, nvm, even buff it, mostly people still use windigo and monkey torsos

Hcaptcha scam

Well zark was the best E-M torso before they buffed windigo (which was unnecessary since it was almost as strong as zark, A lightweight zark with less heat and more en)

Its still pretty good, I use it on my second mech but again...zark stands no chance in arena after the balance changes

7 hours ago, Ad1tya said:

Well zark was the best E-M torso before they buffed windigo (which was unnecessary since it was almost as strong as zark, A lightweight zark with less heat and more en)

Its still pretty good, I use it on my second mech but again...zark stands no chance in arena after the balance changes

I don't know about that.  There's a lot of really powerful Zarkares users at arena ranks 10-12....

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

OK...I'll change my statement 

zark stands no chance in *top ranks* arena after the balance changes

7 hours ago, nightmarefreddy said:

Yeah me too, my 2nd mech use it and now i'm around rank 12-11

no chance to get rank 10 😭

this is not me

ac86febf75c655ea974d56bd39b1a9e980e0da0f.png

just take da pic on google

F for you, Hope you face some n00bs and get to rank 10