should i keep this or use for myth food?

5 hours ago, Bluz said:

Keep it. It's very likely that this torso would receive some love. 😉 

You don't know if it's likely.  The number of people asking for it doesn't always determine whether it's likely.

5 hours ago, Addictive gamer said:

[Archimonde picture]

I would keep it just because it's L-M.  And just in case you want to look like Satan lol.

It's not the best torso.  But I would hold on to it.

My opinion: currently the best torsos are:

Fractured Heat Armor
Rusty Energy Armor
Nightmare
Lightning Platinum Vest
Molten Platinum Vest
Windigo
Hollow Spectral Armor

Energy Free Armor (ONLY for energy-free heat builds)

But I'm a rank 11 player so your mileage may vary.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

57 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

You don't know if it's likely.  The number of people asking for it doesn't always determine whether it's likely.

I would keep it just because it's L-M.  And just in case you want to look like Satan lol.

It's not the best torso.  But I would hold on to it.

My opinion: currently the best torsos are:

Fractured Heat Armor
Rusty Energy Armor
Nightmare
Lightning Platinum Vest
Molten Platinum Vest
Windigo
Hollow Spectral Armor

Energy Free Armor (ONLY for energy-free heat builds)

But I'm a rank 11 player so your mileage may vary.

I agree with everything on your list expect nightmare. Nightmare is a c-m item it’s not very good

Also you should keep it. It could get buffed in the future.

8 minutes ago, firewater789 said:

Nightmare is a c-m item it’s not very good

The reason nightmare (and sith) and perhaps intercepter is "good" is because they have good heat/energy stats (per weight)

Using those torsos will likely force you to use those new heavyweight modules (e.g. overload preventer, dual storage module, fortress) to take advantage of the low weight of these jet torsos

Afterall, there exist a 3K health Sith build(without buffs), and for what I can tell you it looked very promising. Maybe not the top 10, but maybe not rank 7 either.

Keep it, because there's nothing more flashy than screens of yellow stuff. Doesn't matter if it's a lvl 1 collecting dust or a lvl 40 actively used.

It's a FLASH GAME. At least, it once were.

Get over it

so.... i had this torso and showed people when i got it on the old forum, and since then i have maxed it, and found two other torsos(gorilla). i am using it for my third(useless) mech, with two other L-M items i have no use for, the claw, and cockpit electrocutor. should i keep any of them or use as myth food?

One Mech to rule them all

25 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

gorilla

Well, rule of thumb is that it's your own stuff -- if you fuse it then it's gone.

If you don't fuse it you can ... well, equip it and admire its beauty in the workshop. Maybe show your friends in private matches. idk. You just don't get to recover the portion of the power you spent in boosting it.

It's a FLASH GAME. At least, it once were.

Get over it

• 1 year later...
On 1/11/2021 at 8:45 AM, MasterChief said:

monkey torsos are gorilla torsos

yes

On 1/10/2021 at 6:28 PM, CDR_Xavier said:

The reason nightmare (and sith) and perhaps intercepter is "good" is because they have good heat/energy stats (per weight)

Using those torsos will likely force you to use those new heavyweight modules (e.g. overload preventer, dual storage module, fortress) to take advantage of the low weight of these jet torsos

100% with this :)) intercepter is happy

On 1/10/2021 at 11:14 PM, firewater789 said:

I agree with everything on your list expect nightmare. Nightmare is a c-m item it’s not very good

Also you should keep it. It could get buffed in the future.

Agree to keep the Archimonde just in case (I have one sitting lonely and unloved in case it gets a buff and becomes worthy of something more than a sneer), but disagree on Nightmare.  Since the buff, it's pretty good if you Divine it (easy because it's common relics).  I'm in higher ranks right now with Nightmare in the lead mech. 

I don't really know about torso stats ( the mathematic, all that ..). jt from what i've seen comparing tte sith and grimreaper the sith seems a little bit better .

bjob.png

w1ek.png

The only thing that differentiates the 2 is that grimrepaer is 17 weight heavier for more 69 energy capacity .

With module it look this .

6i4z.png

bgil.png

The sith look have balance stats while the grimreaper less.. with the 802 energy cap..

If i replace a quadcore by a Oe and save 10 weight it give this .

In energy stats is have so good stats and well balanced but the heat stats huh..totally inbalanced ..

0t6u.png

• 1 year later...
On 1/10/2021 at 11:30 PM, Addictive gamer said:

1087586928_Screenshot2021-01-10212933.png.81bdb99b521881b49056fda403ee1bc7.png

I am not sure but its not a very good torso cause it heavy but its good if you want a torso like battery armor but more regen and cooling you can use it in low rank but its have a few hp so archimonde can get counter by physical mechs i recommend it use in to rank 5 after that dont use it again cause you will find a scope mechs and you can get killed so ez