Just something I gota say to all those who are screaming to get their base disabled...

AftoKrator

F Y I: I DO NOT CARE WHAT Y'ALL THINK OF WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY HERE. SOME MAY BE GOOD, AND OTHER MAY BE BAD, BUT I SAID IT....... 

POINT 1: CAN PEOPLE PLEASE NOT FLOOD THE FEED MENU WITH BASE DIABLE REQUESTS??? JUST SUBMIT A REQUEST AND WAIT FOR IT. 

POINT 2: WILL WAITING FOR A FEW MONTHS REALLY DO THAT MUCH DAMAGE TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH AND SANETY????? 

POINT 3: DEVS ARE BUSY. ALEXANDER IS PROBABLY BUSY TOO. EVEN THOUGH WE ARE NOT SURE IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY BUSY OR NOT OR WHAT THEY ARE WORKING ON, WE CAN'T JUST SAY THEY ARE DOING NOTHING AND LEAVING US OUT HERE TO DIE.

POINT 4: IT'S TRUE THAT THE GAME DOESN'T GIVE YOU AN OPTION TO CHOISE FOR BASE WHEN YOU FIRST MAKE THE ACCOUNT (OFC, ONLY APPLIES TO ACCOUNTS MADE AFTER CREATION OF BASE). IT'S TRUE THAT BASE IS SLOW TO GET TO WHERE YOU SEE THE RESULTS AND ADVANTAGES. IT'S TRUE THAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SILVER BOXES. IT'S ALSO TRUE THAT YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE THE GAME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!!!

THE REST ARE JUST MY PERSONAL ADVICE ON LIFE (EXTRACTED FROM MY LAST 16 YEARS OF LIFE AND PAST FEW YEARS OF SM AND BASE): 

NUMBER 1: PATIENCE IS A VERY, VERY VALUALE QUALITY TO HAVE AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE PATIENCE OFTEN TIMES WON'T GET THE BEST OF WHAT THEY WANTED. 

NUMBER 2: PEOPLE THESE DAYS ALL WANT THE RESULT AND THE FUN IMMEDIATELY WHEN THEN DON'T SEE THAT IT IS ACTUALLY THE PROCESS THAT IS FUN AND WORTH LIVING FOR. IF YOU WAN'T PURE HAPPINESS, GO INJECT YOURSELF SOME HAPPY-HORMONES. 

NUMBER 3: GAME DEVELOPERS MAKE THESE GAMES BECAUSE THEY WAN'T THE PLAYERS TO ENJOY IT. HOWEVER, IF YOU DON'T ENJOY IT, YOU STILL DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO BLAME IT ON THE DEV. THE FACT THAT THEY ARE WILLING TO GIVE UP THEIR TIME TO CREATE SUCH A THING IS ALREADY A SERVICE FOR THE PEOPLE. MINIMISES THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO NEED TO INJECT HAPPY-HORMONES TO STAY HAPPY. 

Edited by AftoKrator
grammar (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

16 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

F Y I: I DO NOT CARE WHAT Y'ALL THINK OF WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY HERE. SOME MAY BE GOOD, AND OTHER MAY BE BAD, BUT I SAID IT....... 

POINT 1: CAN PEOPLE PLEASE NOT FLOOD THE FEED MENU WITH BASE DIABLE REQUESTS??? JUST SUBMIT A REQUEST AND WAIT FOR IT. 

POINT 2: WILL WAITING FOR A FEW MONTHS REALLY DO THAT MUCH DAMAGE TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH AND SANETY????? 

POINT 3: DEVS ARE BUSY. ALEXANDER IS PROBABLY BUSY TOO. EVEN THOUGH WE ARE NOT SURE IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY BUSY OR NOT OR WHAT THEY ARE WORKING ON, WE CAN'T JUST SAY THEY ARE DOING NOTHING AND LEAVING US OUT HERE TO DIE.

POINT 4: IT'S TRUE THAT THE GAME DOESN'T GIVE YOU AN OPTION TO CHOISE FOR BASE WHEN YOU FIRST MAKE THE ACCOUNT (OFC, ONLY APPLIES TO ACCOUNTS MADE AFTER CREATION OF BASE). IT'S TRUE THAT BASE IS SLOW TO GET TO WHERE YOU SEE THE RESULTS AND ADVANTAGES. IT'S TRUE THAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SILVER BOXES. IT'S ALSO TRUE THAT YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE THE GAME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!!!

THE REST ARE JUST MY PERSONAL ADVICE ON LIFE (EXTRACTED FROM MY LAST 16 YEARS OF LIFE AND PAST FEW YEARS OF SM AND BASE): 

NUMBER 1: PATIENCE IS A VERY, VERY VALUALE QUALITY TO HAVE AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE PATIENCE OFTEN TIMES WON'T GET THE BEST OF WHAT THEY WANTED. 

NUMBER 2: PEOPLE THESE DAYS ALL WANT THE RESULT AND THE FUN IMMEDIATELY WHEN THEN DON'T SEE THAT IT IS ACTUALLY THE PROCESS THAT IS FUN AND WORTH LIVING FOR. IF YOU WAN'T PURE HAPPINESS, GO INJECT YOURSELF SOME HAPPY-HORMONES. 

NUMBER 3: GAME DEVELOPERS MAKE THESE GAMES BECAUSE THEY WAN'T THE PLAYERS TO ENJOY IT. HOWEVER, IF YOU DON'T ENJOY IT, YOU STILL DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO BLAME IT ON THE DEV. THE FACT THAT THEY ARE WILLING TO GIVE UP THEIR TIME TO CREATE SUCH A THING IS ALREADY A SERVICE FOR THE PEOPLE. MINIMISES THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO NEED TO INJECT HAPPY-HORMONES TO STAY HAPPY. 

Thank you for your speech hun, you can sit down now. 
I mean hey lets be honest here Alex can do more. But I do agree with you, the amount of people that complain to me about this base is insane. Why'd you activate it in the first place?? Like g'damn kids, y'all make the most retarded posts I've seen, asking for their base to be disabled as if these randoms on forums can do anything about it. They tell us stupid crap nobody cares about. Istg bro people tell me to take it easy on forums but how do you not sit there and think to yourself "we don't give a shit, this post is so dumb" like someone please explain??? And then they argue back because you spoke some truth about whatever un-important thing they have to say. Let me clear this up, forums wasn't made to complain to random people who are just browsing forums, forums is made to talk about the game, to help you with the game and for people to be able to ask for help. I'm done with my rant but take this into consideration if you're someone I'm talking about

Newbie’s favorite Topic

noticeably  trading and base is a favorite created Topic

Moving up the Ranking Post by post Let’s just say simply people like to have a better status or attention 

like it or not Trading and the Base is a fully integrated  so you can’t  remove it

Most Member would be very disappointed if you did   (95%) remove it

Have fun and enjoy the Game 🥳

Edited by Clan Red (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Spoon said:

Thank you for your speech hun, you can sit down now. 
I mean hey lets be honest here Alex can do more. But I do agree with you, the amount of people that complain to me about this base is insane. Why'd you activate it in the first place?? Like g'damn kids, y'all make the most retarded posts I've seen, asking for their base to be disabled as if these randoms on forums can do anything about it. They tell us stupid crap nobody cares about. Istg bro people tell me to take it easy on forums but how do you not sit there and think to yourself "we don't give a shit, this post is so dumb" like someone please explain??? And then they argue back because you spoke some truth about whatever un-important thing they have to say. Let me clear this up, forums wasn't made to complain to random people who are just browsing forums, forums is made to talk about the game, to help you with the game and for people to be able to ask for help. I'm done with my rant but take this into consideration if you're someone I'm talking about

TL;DR

Spoon, buddy, one word for you- PARAGRAPHS

Brought to you by asshats to reelect AssClown to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

18 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

🤣

Brought to you by asshats to reelect AssClown to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

16 minutes ago, AssClown said:

TL;DR

Spoon, buddy, one word for you- PARAGRAPHS

🤣

Thanks man. All I can do is look at your profile pic and think to myself "The guy screaming is saying PARAGRAPHS and im the woman screaming"
Thank you very much I will have nightmares about that tonight :classic_happy: 💀

7 hours ago, Spoon said:

think to yourself "we don't give a shit, this post is so dumb" like someone please explain???

this is also exactly why we need a face-palm emote........

6 hours ago, AssClown said:

🤣

well, you know, it's not like we players can actually tell what the hell Alexander have been doing all this time. 

I do know that Gato is publishing a new Battle Dawn sometime this year, so that might be a reason...... again, just speculations. 

also, i just realized.... @AssClown is that the "Here's Johnny" scene from The Shining?

• AftoKrator changed the title to Just something I gota say to all those who are screaming to get their base disabled...
On 2022/3/28 at 午後6時11分, WardogGT said:

#1文句を言うのをやめる
#2ゲームが得意なgit noob
#3気まぐれなクリンジの子供になるのをやめる
#4実際にゲームを楽しんでいる🙂

It is easy to understand

Oh 1 more thing, most people should stop attacking the devs for lack of content/ updates. Here's why-
1- They are humans they need rest sure there may not have been major update in more than 1 years but that doesn't give you right to scream at them.
2- You don't understand how hard is it to make and maintain game unless you successfully make your own game which is when you realize the amount of work put into sprites, strings of codes(scripts), animations, creativity( storyline, concept etc). 
3- The things I mentioned in point 2 is rather difficult for an individual game dev or a small dev team so learn to be happy with what you get and respect the efforts of others.

9 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Doesn't matter because there's possibly a plan to make everyone use the base. So there will be a day soon when there will not be an option to go without the base.

Maybe, what they should do is that if you want no base, you don’t get any silver boxes. (I’m sorry if it makes no sense) then, it will make everyone keep the base (unless they reeeeally hate it

On 3/28/2022 at 2:06 AM, AftoKrator said:

this is also exactly why we need a face-palm emote........

well, you know, it's not like we players can actually tell what the hell Alexander have been doing all this time. 

I do know that Gato is publishing a new Battle Dawn sometime this year, so that might be a reason...... again, just speculations. 

also, i just realized.... @AssClown is that the "Here's Johnny" scene from The Shining?

More than likely they're focused on the other game. But, damn, it would nice to even hear something even if it's to say we're doing "stuff".

Yes, it is from the The Shining. Saw it and got the feeling it fit me. lol

• 3 weeks later...

i cant be the only one this has happened to where you login like any other day and suddenly the base is active and you know you didnt enable it.  Im not at all against the base but i dont know anything about it to make an educated decision if its right for me.  if SM decides to make the base a standard feature of the game, all i would add in response to that is, i hope the feature is implemented in such a way that it wont become part of the game thats so involved it turns players off.  lastly..if i hear one more time that "omg, SM hasnt had an item update in 2 yrs" or "SM is dead" ima pull my hair out.  I keep telling ppl.  They said the same EXACT thing back in 2018.  I think i played a full 2yrs before new items started to roll out.  If you keep slammin new items out ther, how are you supposed to see what works what doesnt?  thats how you get "meta".  I also say "SM is a small team who no doubt wear multiple hats" and theres a ton more to it then just putting content out there.  Players come , players go as every game experiences.  if your truly unhappy becuse SM didnt tie your shoes for you this morning...maybe you should get on and find a game that will.

16 minutes ago, yinyang said:

i cant be the only one this has happened to where you login like any other day and suddenly the base is active and you know you didnt enable it.  Im not at all against the base but i dont know anything about it to make an educated decision if its right for me.  if SM decides to make the base a standard feature of the game, all i would add in response to that is, i hope the feature is implemented in such a way that it wont become part of the game thats so involved it turns players off.  lastly..if i hear one more time that "omg, SM hasnt had an item update in 2 yrs" or "SM is dead" ima pull my hair out.  I keep telling ppl.  They said the same EXACT thing back in 2018.  I think i played a full 2yrs before new items started to roll out.  If you keep slammin new items out ther, how are you supposed to see what works what doesnt?  thats how you get "meta".  I also say "SM is a small team who no doubt wear multiple hats" and theres a ton more to it then just putting content out there.  Players come , players go as every game experiences.  if your truly unhappy becuse SM didnt tie your shoes for you this morning...maybe you should get on and find a game that will.

👍👍👍