Would this be considered as a bug exploit?

Badboi

Question

17 answers to this question

7 hours ago, AftoKrator_ said:

i know some peeps use autoclickers to get numbers like that. 

but, since my puffin glitches like every 5 minutes, i bet that's also possible from glitches. 

why do u use puffin and not download supermechs from their website>

6 minutes ago, Canucklehead said:

Tsk, tsk, Using a school computer, to play games? Shame on you 🤣

i have another laptop. the one i'm using right now to chat with you. but my mom won't let me bring it to school. 

i have free periods. .... auto farm and hw at the same time. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

tbh, i wouldn't even call it a bug. it's more of a glitch. 

look at super mario speedrunners. they get those seemingly impossible run times by hitting specific pixels that allows them to basically run and jump through walls. would you way that's a bug? no. that's just making use of a glitch. 

bugs occur due to specific coding errors, but glitches can happen any time to anyone. that said, even if you do use it, the devs can't really say anything about it. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

I do not think it is an issue or wrong thing. You can keep adding more order to the factory unless you let it stop the time and, in that case, you will have to collect. I make sometimes few thousands and I think 3k in just one factory. The factory work with gold collected so it is ok. In my case just to say for power kit the time frame for 100 kits is 1day and 5hours and you can keep adding but the system does not allow to surpass that time limit or max order allowed of 100 and sometimes accept few more if you click fast. Sure, you can see the numbers growing.