Please Nerf Energy Weapons

RedPowerUP

hm hm hm Yes mr beautiful Ppl who see this yes thats true *Slurps Tea* energy is op Bcoz When u dont have more energy That thing makes a lot of damage something I propose is that the energy that does the extra damage does not do the complete damage of the excess energy Better 50% of the extra damage

Edited by Bloxyachilles (see edit history)

Energy and heat are powerful at lower ranks because people have bad mods, then get worse as you encounter more counter builds and people's mods get better. No need to nerf it, this is just part of the game. People just tend to upgrade mods last since they have less impact than torsos, legs or weapons.

As for the original poster's comments on energy's extra damage, you have to drain your opponent in the first place, (which gets harder at higher ranks due to better mods, as I mentioned), and energy weapons do less damage than their phys counterparts to compensate. The extra damage is needed to make them somewhat competitive, especially with how common energy-free weapons are at this point.

2 hours ago, TritiumThermonuclearBomb said:

50 tokens a day from ads. and at least 25 tokens from raid a week. do quests. do unfinished missions. daily quests are 10. there's no way you can't make at least enough for 1 box every 2 days

max i can get 35 in raid the part i cant complete is the day 6 And idk why i ned to wait 3 days to see ads

hmm, some players are farming wins at your rank. now, some are not. They recently developed but do not have modules to support higher ranks and play with what they have to win. When I was on development I had same issue. I had developed parts but unable to cross due to lack of modules to support power. It won't change.

Also, energy mechs were on total disadvantages till recently. The buff few items to get back to close to normal as used to be before new modules even so still a bit lacking in some areas "weapons" to be toe to toe against heat and phys. 

I use the 3 kinds and I test a lot and for sure energy weapons no need nerf but a tinny buff. 

Energy weapons are only OP because you prioritize maxing and mything heat and HP modules more than Energy Modules in the lower ranks which is where you are usually having issues with , in the higher ranks energy mechs that thrives on draining you dry then wet noodle you to death will suffer from how many low energy reliant phys and heat mechs running around packing 300 regen at the bare minimum....unless you are Bobson, either you invest in energy modules too or brute force your way out of counter hell with a solid build, nerfing energy won't gonna help.

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

46 minutes ago, Dr.Doofensmirtz said:

bro energy is so easy to counter. i have over 700 energy and heat, with 350 regen and 250 overheat. i also have over 2.6k hp

You are "Rechargable Battery Mech", all people cant have these stats so easily, the most important in that case is Resistances to reduce the damage and have a balance between those stats (energy and heat depending on what class of mech you have) 

Edited by Bring live your dreams (see edit history)

36 minutes ago, Bring live your dreams said:

You are "Rechargable Battery Mech", all people cant have these stats so easily, the most important in that case is Resistances to reduce the damage and have a balance between those stats (energy and heat depending on what class of mech you have) 

its a phys mech. i also have a max myth maximum protector lmao

Well, while energy is the worst element, a hard counter can easily get u to top 10 in 1v1 season, WWWblb, Tirregregars and Wep often play energy trolls to get top 10, but rounded, there are few that manage it S.A.M., Doug and archangel r the only ones that come to mind that get top 10 with rounded energy, Lyba sometimes as well. And by top 10 I mean now and then not at season end...

I'm on the balance team (if there is such a thing any more) and the answer is no.

Without exception, the top players (CleverName, Mechzilla, etc.) who were/are on the balance team said energy needs a buff.  So with all due respect, no.  Please spend more time in the game.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

You see, that's a terrible idea. You can run meta energy free builds on both physical and heat but for energy it's impossible since your health ends up being terrible due to all the energy modules you have to stack. The extra damage also heavily depends on if you can even manage to energy break your opponent which is hard and doesn't last long in the top ranks. The introduction of dual modules pretty much buried energy mechs, they are still fun if you're not trying to play competitively though.

13 hours ago, Deimos said:

You see, that's a terrible idea. You can run meta energy free builds on both physical and heat but for energy it's impossible since your health ends up being terrible due to all the energy modules you have to stack. The extra damage also heavily depends on if you can even manage to energy break your opponent which is hard and doesn't last long in the top ranks. The introduction of dual modules pretty much buried energy mechs, they are still fun if you're not trying to play competitively though.

Well said.  Energy isn't completely irrelevant yet, but it's more difficult.  Those using it among the top 10 players have the few nice premiums needed to make it work for them.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html