Top Clan Politics 2: Reevaluation

Atusiff

What a difference the competitiveness of a clan makes in the clan's environment.

I was in WLG for a while, and it was all fine and dandy. We were doing well and even formed an alliance with the #1 clan Trolls fast! After time over-competitiveness slowly sharted showing in wlg until the point where it became unbearable. 

Some players of TF have a hard-set mindset of "I am right so listen to me.” Since this was the situation between the only two top clans I'd been in and two very prominent ones, I thought this was the situation for all top clans.

I was wrong about that

I joined Noble Warriors for a bit and wanted to explore the more lower down clans. After a long conversation to not leave the NW/Reign alliance I joined RF. In their discord sever me, my copilot, and a few other ex-wlg were immediately treated as friends. (Very opposite to the treatment in the WLG/TF alliance, where a WLG official was told next-to-nothing about the goings on in the alliance) 

Now trolls isn't all bad, they are helpful to those who are not overaggressive to them, but there gets to a point where annoyance outweighs benefits.

Edited by Atusiff (see edit history)

follow me.

3 minutes ago, WarrMachine said:

Oh our alliance with WLG is long gone. Just thought I'd clarify since there's some shade being thrown in the general direction. Feel free to verify with Boss and firewater.

Thanks for clarifying, I’ve toned it down at the request of someone.

I just tend to have emotion bursts stemming from my ADHD, sorry.

Edited by Atusiff (see edit history)

follow me.

45 minutes ago, Atusiff said:

After that over-competitiveness slowly seeped into wlg until the point where it became unbearable. 

I hope you're not insinuating that TF had anything to do with the decline of WLGang. They handled that just fine on their own - from sharing account info (not inherently a bad thing) and inevitably getting "hacked" by one of their myriad co-pilots to countering and infighting, generally just unpleasant to be around.

56 minutes ago, Atusiff said:

I was the last piece of glue left in WLG, and after I left many followed because of similar feelings. Since this was the situation between the only two top clans I'd been in and two very prominent ones, I thought this was the situation for all top clans.

The key difference between RR/RF and TF/WLG being that WLG wasn't created expressly for TF. I don't think it's fair to compare an alliance that formed organically between two clans and what's essentially just an extension of a top clan: of course the latter will get along better.  Tying into the main point here, TF and WLG are two standalone clans. We aren't on the hook if WLG just suddenly falls apart.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, is sad of what happen since I do care for the clans and members. I hope all can get back to normal and sometimes things happens and does have solutions. TF it is an excellent clan working hard for their position for long and they do have their on structure and personality as clan and WL a great clan that built not just one but 4 as far I know in full having 3 of them at top positions with another group of cool guys and sadly few things happens. I hope get back to stability.

Atusiff is a long standing player and nice guy and been helpful to me from my early stages and we had tons of fun of pvp against each other. Stay around, be active, keep progressing the account that is been many years on the build and I do not know if still in a clan or not but I hope you are fine and move on about this and keep making videos. Is best not to add more and lets keep farming some extra gold for development to kill OKI. 🤡 

I am at my best disposition to be killed. 😃 I know top players and mid rankers are experts killing me and love to do it. 🍺