Jump to content

Monkey Torsos & Vests


Canucklehead
 Share

Recommended Posts

They're everywhere. I'm guessing some are P2W, but I'm thinking some are hackers, too. Bloody hell, I say, bloody hell. They seem to just come out of the woodwork. People have them at tier 15, now, and they're fully Myth, some anyway, as low as tier 14. We need another banwave, methinks. Also, those who smurf, piss off. It's bad enough, in the lower tiers, as it is. Okay, rant over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

They're everywhere. I'm guessing some are P2W, but I'm thinking some are hackers, too. Bloody hell, I say, bloody hell. They seem to just come out of the woodwork. People have them at tier 15, now, and they're fully Myth, some anyway, as low as tier 14. We need another banwave, methinks. Also, those who smurf, piss off. It's bad enough, in the lower tiers, as it is. Okay, rant over.

It's 3v3 in rank 5-1 week. So, they are smurfing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2021 at 3:55 AM, Canucklehead said:

They're everywhere. I'm guessing some are P2W, but I'm thinking some are hackers, too. Bloody hell, I say, bloody hell. They seem to just come out of the woodwork. People have them at tier 15, now, and they're fully Myth, some anyway, as low as tier 14. We need another banwave, methinks. Also, those who smurf, piss off. It's bad enough, in the lower tiers, as it is. Okay, rant over.

some people play to take advantage against lower rankers. When I test my mechs weapons not developed on L1 epics or L1 legends I am matched against full myth mechs at full power all the time. I know you have the issue. No all are p2w but yeas can be all players developing on a free way but ahead of you. Now some are ahead but with lack of modules and is hard for them to cross ranks or play at 3v3 forced to play as 2v2 due to limitations. Some are unfair but many still have problems to cross. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2021 at 12:55 PM, Canucklehead said:

They're everywhere. I'm guessing some are P2W, but I'm thinking some are hackers, too. Bloody hell, I say, bloody hell. They seem to just come out of the woodwork. People have them at tier 15, now, and they're fully Myth, some anyway, as low as tier 14. We need another banwave, methinks. Also, those who smurf, piss off. It's bad enough, in the lower tiers, as it is. Okay, rant over.

i got all of mine being f2p from fortune

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it's more of the people, who just type in random garbage names, or are still using the name, the game gave them, that makes me suspicious. So many times I will see "aappgh123 ", for example, with  maxed Myth vests, monkey torsos, etc., in the tier 14 - 11 range, and think, that's most likely a hacker. Most people, even a young kid, would make an effort to give themselves, a half decent name, one would think, if they weren't cheating. Maybe not?  Maybe I am getting too old for this shit. Should probably stick to playing card games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

I think it's more of the people, who just type in random garbage names, or are still using the name, the game gave them, that makes me suspicious. So many times I will see "aappgh123 ", for example, with  maxed Myth vests, monkey torsos, etc., in the tier 14 - 11 range, and think, that's most likely a hacker. Most people, even a young kid, would make an effort to give themselves, a half decent name, one would think, if they weren't cheating. Maybe not?  Maybe I am getting too old for this shit. Should probably stick to playing card games.

I had same issue when I was new and the game kept giving me too strong opponents when I was weak. Also, the game sometimes jumps matches me been R10 matching me with an R6 when my mechs are pure R10 on power level. 🥴Trust me on this, every time I add power the opponents are even more stronger. Annoying sometimes. 🥴 If I add to 2800 on health the average against me is 31-3200 and when I move to 29-3000 then I get 32-4000. Sure I will do great and then the game set me up to lose with floor mats and out of position all in favor of opponent in a high percentage  😡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Monkeys are basically the reloaded's equivalent of the pre-reloaded's godmode , except it haven't break the game enough to result in another reloaded....yet , i have all 3 and i barely do 5 battles per day , you will get one soon enough , keep grinding.  

Vests on release were meant to be the p2w anti physical item , no one use them anymore because if you dont have the bare minimum 3k HP these days you are toast , now it exist solely just to reduce your chances of getting monkeys even more by dilute the drop rates , don't bother too much about it .

"Courage is fighting the kingdom which enslaves you, no matter that their army outnumber yours by ten-thousands to one. Honour is resisting a tyrant when all others suckle and grow fat on the hypocrisy he feeds them." - Primarch Angron of The World Eaters
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Monkeys are basically the reloaded's equivalent of the pre-reloaded's godmode , except it haven't break the game enough to result in another reloaded....yet , i have all 3 and i barely do 5 battles per day , you will get one soon enough , keep grinding.  

Vests on release were meant to be the p2w anti physical item , no one use them anymore because if you dont have the bare minimum 3k HP these days you are toast , now it exist solely just to reduce your chances of getting monkeys even more by dilute the drop rates , don't bother too much about it .

image.thumb.png.54ab8f9a037bf35cfb2bcbb4906eafa9.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I still see some monkeys, but there are quite a few vests too. Besides the occasional Windigo, Nightmare, Battery Armor, and Naga, that's pretty much all you see nowadays. When Gato gets done with all the coding issues, they should take a look at what torsos to keep, and maybe buff, like Sith, Inerceptor, Grim Reaper, and Zarkares, and which to get rid of, like maybe some of the C - R torsos. Maybe? I don't know. Just a thought.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We cannot eliminate. We need meat to level up. Sure some adjustments later i think.

On 9/27/2021 at 9:33 PM, DefinitelyNotTrophy said:

what

people use vests and have 3000 hp (really 2800-2901)

monkeys are in the past sadly

Monkey still functional. Yes vest normally 3200 for phys. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...