Monkey Torsos & Vests

Canucklehead

They're everywhere. I'm guessing some are P2W, but I'm thinking some are hackers, too. Bloody hell, I say, bloody hell. They seem to just come out of the woodwork. People have them at tier 15, now, and they're fully Myth, some anyway, as low as tier 14. We need another banwave, methinks. Also, those who smurf, piss off. It's bad enough, in the lower tiers, as it is. Okay, rant over.

4 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

They're everywhere. I'm guessing some are P2W, but I'm thinking some are hackers, too. Bloody hell, I say, bloody hell. They seem to just come out of the woodwork. People have them at tier 15, now, and they're fully Myth, some anyway, as low as tier 14. We need another banwave, methinks. Also, those who smurf, piss off. It's bad enough, in the lower tiers, as it is. Okay, rant over.

It's 3v3 in rank 5-1 week. So, they are smurfing.

On 9/20/2021 at 3:55 AM, Canucklehead said:

some people play to take advantage against lower rankers. When I test my mechs weapons not developed on L1 epics or L1 legends I am matched against full myth mechs at full power all the time. I know you have the issue. No all are p2w but yeas can be all players developing on a free way but ahead of you. Now some are ahead but with lack of modules and is hard for them to cross ranks or play at 3v3 forced to play as 2v2 due to limitations. Some are unfair but many still have problems to cross. 

On 9/20/2021 at 12:55 PM, Canucklehead said:

i got all of mine being f2p from fortune

I think it's more of the people, who just type in random garbage names, or are still using the name, the game gave them, that makes me suspicious. So many times I will see "aappgh123 ", for example, with  maxed Myth vests, monkey torsos, etc., in the tier 14 - 11 range, and think, that's most likely a hacker. Most people, even a young kid, would make an effort to give themselves, a half decent name, one would think, if they weren't cheating. Maybe not?  Maybe I am getting too old for this shit. Should probably stick to playing card games.

17 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

I think it's more of the people, who just type in random garbage names, or are still using the name, the game gave them, that makes me suspicious. So many times I will see "aappgh123 ", for example, with  maxed Myth vests, monkey torsos, etc., in the tier 14 - 11 range, and think, that's most likely a hacker. Most people, even a young kid, would make an effort to give themselves, a half decent name, one would think, if they weren't cheating. Maybe not?  Maybe I am getting too old for this shit. Should probably stick to playing card games.

I had same issue when I was new and the game kept giving me too strong opponents when I was weak. Also, the game sometimes jumps matches me been R10 matching me with an R6 when my mechs are pure R10 on power level. 🥴Trust me on this, every time I add power the opponents are even more stronger. Annoying sometimes. 🥴 If I add to 2800 on health the average against me is 31-3200 and when I move to 29-3000 then I get 32-4000. Sure I will do great and then the game set me up to lose with floor mats and out of position all in favor of opponent in a high percentage  😡

Monkeys are basically the reloaded's equivalent of the pre-reloaded's godmode , except it haven't break the game enough to result in another reloaded....yet , i have all 3 and i barely do 5 battles per day , you will get one soon enough , keep grinding.  

Vests on release were meant to be the p2w anti physical item , no one use them anymore because if you dont have the bare minimum 3k HP these days you are toast , now it exist solely just to reduce your chances of getting monkeys even more by dilute the drop rates , don't bother too much about it .

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

24 minutes ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Monkeys are basically the reloaded's equivalent of the pre-reloaded's godmode , except it haven't break the game enough to result in another reloaded....yet , i have all 3 and i barely do 5 battles per day , you will get one soon enough , keep grinding.  

Vests on release were meant to be the p2w anti physical item , no one use them anymore because if you dont have the bare minimum 3k HP these days you are toast , now it exist solely just to reduce your chances of getting monkeys even more by dilute the drop rates , don't bother too much about it .

image.thumb.png.54ab8f9a037bf35cfb2bcbb4906eafa9.png

I still see some monkeys, but there are quite a few vests too. Besides the occasional Windigo, Nightmare, Battery Armor, and Naga, that's pretty much all you see nowadays. When Gato gets done with all the coding issues, they should take a look at what torsos to keep, and maybe buff, like Sith, Inerceptor, Grim Reaper, and Zarkares, and which to get rid of, like maybe some of the C - R torsos. Maybe? I don't know. Just a thought.

We cannot eliminate. We need meat to level up. Sure some adjustments later i think.

On 9/27/2021 at 9:33 PM, DefinitelyNotTrophy said:

what

people use vests and have 3000 hp (really 2800-2901)

monkeys are in the past sadly

Monkey still functional. Yes vest normally 3200 for phys.