Base Progress #1

I finally ended up changing to the base in supermechs because I had spent my money in an accelerated way and I had almost nothing, so I do not know if it is good, I will start blogging about the progress of my base, the main thing in this principal blog in general is to ask about some tips for the base

20210817_133521.thumb.jpg.6c6464771b0f0483a8d987e9b7412cf4.jpg

My tips would be:

Two factories is as many as you need for now. 

Only upgrade one factory for now, because regular commons from a level 1 factory are so cheap at the moment.

Max up the number of gold mines (four eventually) before ading any more factories. 

Early on when everything upgrades fairly quickly, take the base as far as you can before you have to wait more than an hour, then upgrade the gold mines as far as they'll go, then upgrade your "best" factory as far as it will go, then upgrade the base some more, and so on.

Mine base worked like this: You upgrade item factories to level 2 and ignore them for a lot of time. At level two you have option to make things with rare chance, pretty fast and pretty cheap actually. I usually make a good order for these items during night, and when I wake up I have lots of food to upgrade my items. I basically upgrade headquarters the most, like to a pretty big level 10, and then upgrade all other gold factories to this max level. I'm using the gold from farming mission 6 on Overlords Den. I'm upgrading my item factories when my max level possible to upgrade them (the level of headquarters) will be 15, because then you have an actually good offer of creating power kits.

This Is The Of All Time

Epilogia.png

I suppose if you want to try for legendaries at the top end of the factories while also producing commons and power kits, you'll need minimum one maxed factory, one at 15 and one just level 1 - which is what I have, in fact.  But I don't try the legendaries option much, as it's so expensive for the low chance of legendary when you can be getting epics as a bonus quite frequently when collecting commons. (nice feature, that)  Main thing for swift progress is HQ at max, one factory at 15 and another not upgraded for commons, plus all four gold mines maxed.  

But Spam's right if your ultimate aim is everything maxed - it'll be slow and frustrating later on if you find you need to max up something you could have done earlier. (I may end up cursing and grumbling if I ever need to upgrade my factories further)

I focus on upgrading HQ to level 16(I left my gold mines at level 12) and then I upgrade one of my item factory to level 16 for guarenteed epic for getting legendaries. Reason I left gold mines at level 12 is because they don't really give me that much gold and even if they do, I could have done 2 OD6 farming.(which gives me about 80k per my current max capacities (76))