I made an ALT, and it got Rank 15 without Mythics or even Legendaries

DELETED

So, I made an alt with 2 scalpels, a Naga Torso, Modules, a Crazed Repeater I never use and uhhhh... a Blue Frantic. I battled many times and I got to Rank 15, No Myths/Legends

The picture below shows the alt today, with a legendary Naga.

stfb.PNG

Bye Bye

17 hours ago, UnrealRickAstley said:

So, I made an alt with 2 scalpels, a Naga Torso, Modules, a Crazed Repeater I never use and uhhhh... a Blue Frantic. I battled many times and I got to Rank 15, No Myths/Legends

The picture below shows the alt today, with a legendary Naga.

stfb.PNG

That's mostly because of the matching system, one person in my clan with barely any myths is rank 10 constantly while I'm only getting rank 10 once every 2 seasons and I have 10 myths total and 4 on my first mech and 3 on 2nd and 3rd mech.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

20 minutes ago, Spam said:

That's mostly because of the matching system, one person in my clan with barely any myths is rank 10 constantly while I'm only getting rank 10 once every 2 seasons and I have 10 myths total and 4 on my first mech and 3 on 2nd and 3rd mech.

the game compensate to match you with tuff guys with higher hp and weapons plus modules. the game looks at your weapons and modules levels to match you up and will be harder for you normally. I was stock in R10 due to lack of modules

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Identical said:

Well most players only have like 1 max Legendary on rank 15 but eh still impressive and cool

Wat, in my newbie account I even find people with maxed mechs, it's barely playable due smurfs.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

• 2 weeks later...