The most hidden secret in the game

If you the play the game in the old times you can remind this

20210523_224628.jpg.f2d41fc5da3ec3acf6342c5459b6cad8.jpg

Yes, before you can see the probablities of who you can have in the boxes, and obviously have a mithycal items in the premium boxes

Ultra mithycal pack, in that we have 3 mithicals and the problablity of the porcent of  "Weapons dont you have and the workshop" to these mithycal 

Now investigating along the Internet the reason why we cant see anymore the probabilities, here is the reason

PicsArt_05-23-10_39_32.thumb.jpg.e069ae9326b86b3ee1b85a3323d07b6d.jpg

Yes, The premium legendaries have only 2% percent in the game to get in the premium pack... Now the only we can do is not waste more tokens and wait when you see a good offer, but choose well, all no are good offers

(This is a joke, but the percent of the premium packs feels very real to me) 

28 minutes ago, The Cyclops with Mechs said:

If you the play the game in the old times you can remind this

Yes, before you can see the probablities of who you can have in the boxes, and obviously have a mithycal items in the premium boxes

Ultra mithycal pack, in that we have 3 mithicals and the problablity of the porcent of  "Weapons dont you have and the workshop" to these mithycal 

Now investigating along the Internet the reason why we cant see anymore the probabilities, here is the reason

Yes, The premium legendaries have only 2% percent in the game to get in the premium pack... Now the only we can do is not waste more tokens and wait when you see a good offer, but choose well, all no are good offers

(This is a joke, but the percent of the premium packs feels very real to me) 

I got 2 SUPER rare item in fortune boxes(bunker and party crasher) and 1 in pre box( overloaded emp)

Hcaptcha scam

On 24/05/2021 at 00:58, The Cyclops with Mechs said:

Se você jogava nos velhos tempos, pode lembrar isto

Sim, antes que você possa ver as probabilidades de quem você pode ter nas caixas e, obviamente, ter itens mitológicos nas caixas premium

Pacote ultramítico, em que temos 3 míticos e a probabilidade da porcentagem de "Você não tem e a oficina" para esses míticos 

Agora investigando na Internet o motivo pelo qual não vemos mais as probabilidades, aqui está o motivo

Sim, os lendários premium têm apenas 2% por cento no jogo para entrar no pacote premium ... Agora a única coisa que podemos fazer é não desperdiçar mais tokens e esperar quando você vê uma boa oferta, mas escolha bem, todos não são bons ofertas

(Isso é uma piada, mas a porcentagem dos pacotes premium parece muito real para mim) 

I wonder what the premium pack percentages really look like, because after the SM legacy I only get "armor distroyer" ... (or maybe I'm just too unlucky) huhu

14 hours ago, Spam said:

This is the thread the experiments is still going on I think, but austiff said that after he opened 150 prem packs he had 20% leggy.

image.png.5e74b85b62dcc360769e04fd54d888de.png

Thanks for the honorable mention but my research thread is complete.  🙂 

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

23 hours ago, The Cyclops with Mechs said:

Seriously? I need to see that, i need to see the probablities of the item boxes 😮

The owner of the thread asked, and they can change what the topic is about, also all answers to their questions is on topic imo.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime