You May Have Kicked Me From The Discord, But Please Add Me Again

Tirreggregars

Just now, MasterChief said:

eight THOUSAND!?!?! geez... im probably going to have like, 5k when im back on discord :V ive been gone for 3 months, and ill be back in 1 month :V

yeah 8K and should read a lot of them because are important but too many pages, calls, teams forums, etc and mail add more than that. 

I remember when young they used to say that technology will make things easier for communication making life more simple. Sure.... I'm still waiting for that happen maybe before my 60 birthday and I am close. 🤔

Better eat a pizza at local 🍕🍺

I have seen some. Still chain pizza places and locals. It just close earlier than before due to COVID. It is the area I live it is not a city center so it is more local but 5-10min in car then all is more city style so places open are more common. Maybe can call for delivery like DOMINO'S PIZZA or can get full not pre-cook pizza at supermarket really good or calson etc.  

18 hours ago, AEROST said:

I know sm discord server suck

Yep I deleted discord app cuz sm sever

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

I have seen some. Still chain pizza places and locals. It just close earlier than before due to COVID. It is the area I live it is not a city center so it is more local but 5-10min in car then all is more city style so places open are more common. Maybe can call for delivery like DOMINO'S PIZZA or can get full not pre-cook pizza at supermarket really good or calson etc.  

Why pizza, are u Chica?😂

Hcaptcha scam

• 1 month later...

I'm not in charge of SM Discord.  But given the reason you were banned, I'm surprised that's all it was.  If it was me you tried to dox, and I was SM staff, I would've banned you from discord, told every OTHER discord that if they're going to have "Supermechs" in their name, they need to ban you too, then permaban you from the game, by IP block if necessary.  Doxing is one of the highest "crimes" you can commit on the internet, just about.

So I think what you have now is actually quite fair.  If I were you, I'd stop complaining before other things get taken away.  But I'm not in charge here.

So I'm saying consider this mercy and stop asking is what I'd tell you to do.  My advice to you.  But do whatever you want.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 6/16/2021 at 8:29 AM, SawzAll said:

I'm not in charge of SM Discord.  But given the reason you were banned, I'm surprised that's all it was.  If it was me you tried to dox, and I was SM staff, I would've banned you from discord, told every OTHER discord that if they're going to have "Supermechs" in their name, they need to ban you too, then permaban you from the game, by IP block if necessary.  Doxing is one of the highest "crimes" you can commit on the internet, just about.

So I think what you have now is actually quite fair.  If I were you, I'd stop complaining before other things get taken away.  But I'm not in charge here.

So I'm saying consider this mercy and stop asking is what I'd tell you to do.  My advice to you.  But do whatever you want.

Look at the time the post was created 😉

I am Senko the antipathic fox