Where are the portals?

Why are there no Gold Portals and Item portals? We had a Gold Portal every week and it's time for another Item Portal .... it's the only event in the game that I enjoy, despite the nerf. Even if it´s a portal for paintings if you don´t want to incorporate new items!

I can understand many things (and those that I don´t know, I intuit). I can understand that it's an old game with crappy hardware that doesn't allow for big changes or updates. I can understand that in the bad shape that everything is, this game should have been in the junkyard long ago. I can even understand the reasons why the current admin tried to recover the game, which are years of development that he didnt want to lose, despite the fact that as a game is already old and not worth much, more than as a museum piece.

But the portals ... why? There are a few useless events. Remove some of those useless events and put up more portals.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

I agree with you,I haven't seen a portal for days maybe weeks..I understand that they may have not ideas for new items,but they could make a new type of portal.For example,imagine an increased drop rate portal (For good legendary items),it would be so interesting and better than nothing! I mean they can find some ideas easily if they don't.

I believe that it isn´t a problem of lack ideas. There are many ideas. What is missing is an up-to-date, expensive and modern system that can withstand big changes. People put forward many ideas to do things, but beyond the fact that there are no personnel to design and execute, the hardware is a ball and any change puts the system at risk.

But the portals were already established. Of all the events I´ve seen in the last 2 weeks there was only 1 (the one with 250 tokens) that was really worth it. The rest the usual ... sales .... madness (some quite useless).

And people love portals. We like pvp less and less ... place more portals so that players don´t migrate from the game to other games!

I didn´t remember that I stayed at the Unicorn portal for 5 days ... I remember that I was traveling and that could only play at night in the hotel, because I didn´t want to miss the day to walk. So at least an entire weekend happened.

As for the horn ... I never liked it. Is a phallic horn and too masculine for my liking...🖕

1 minute ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

I didn´t remember that I stayed at the Unicorn portal for 5 days ... I remember that I was traveling and that could only play at night in the hotel, because I didn´t want to miss the day to walk. So at least an entire weekend happened.

As for the horn ... I never liked it. Is a phallic horn and too masculine for my liking...🖕

lol I remember I had taken a few days off sm just to hang out with mates and stuff then I logged in for last 2 days and I was like fuuuu*** shoulda seen this sooner lmao

still got the unicorn horn mind. but I fused it by mitake :anguish: