Afk farming

Patimomo

Is a good idea an afk farming if you think like is many put price like an diary offer or buy WITH SM COINS or tokens

the idea looks good pls DONT PUT PAY WITH MONEY

You buy the offer for 30mins or 1h yoy select the level that you need to farm and the boxes go tu the unclaimed boxes

if you are out of fuel the game waits to grow more fuel (sorry for the bad ortography i speak spanish)

First of all, welcome to the forum!

I used to have the same idea like you. But now since Gato Games bought Super Mechs we don't know what will they add to the game (i hope they do the right thing). I pretty like this idea because it is very useful to F2P players (and even P2W players who are too tired to buy gold in the shop) but if this is free, the developers will get less money and that means this idea have a low change to get into the game. Right now you can try upgrade the gold miners in the base to lv max (lv 20) to get some gold offline.

Let's do some math.

In your base if you have maxed 4 gold miner which will mine for you , that means:

1 maxed gold miner = 1250 gold/h = 25000 gold (in 20 hours)

4 maxed gold miner = 1250 x 4 = 5000 gold/h = 25000 x 4 = 100000 gold (in 20 hours)

That's it! In everyday, you will got 100000 gold by just clicking mouse. That gold may seems a lots to you but that isn't even enough for me to upgade my mech in one day.

Edit: You should change this topic to suggestion if you want to continue this conversation. We are kinda wrong topic now. Bruh.

Edited by AudiGodzilla111 (see edit history)

they are trying earn their spending money, they're calculating their profit and loss. we saw that on kong. players.

second one, their tecnical team weak or deficient, we are waiting many time for fixing bug, everythings are same now.

its good idea for me too but if we are realistic, they can not make your idea...

Edited by Darkweaver (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Patimomo said:

Is a good idea an afk farming if you think like is many put price like an diary offer or buy WITH SM COINS or tokens

the idea looks good pls DONT PUT PAY WITH MONEY

You buy the offer for 30mins or 1h yoy select the level that you need to farm and the boxes go tu the unclaimed boxes

if you are out of fuel the game waits to grow more fuel (sorry for the bad ortography i speak spanish)

Big brain moment

hmm... well i also had an idea like this. if you have already completed the mission on autopilot at least once, you can enable 12x speed because like, who wants to see you mech doing the same thing every...single...time, at the same 2x speed rate...

i also had an idea for a queue.

One Mech to rule them all