item rename requests

Wombat

item rename  

19 members have voted

1. 1. item rename

• rename them
    • don't rename them

as mentioned above this is a request to rename some items in the game

i think the massive leg series should be renamed to meteor chargers, volcano chargers, and cyclone chargers, respectively.

stone sounds really off for a leg name because as we all know they aren't actually made of stone whereas chargers sounds a lot cooler

i'm not as keen on this one but consider renaming brutality to god mode

Edited by Wombat (see edit history)

1 hour ago, SawzAll said:

People seem to already be able to comprehend the names of items right now.  I do not think this is needed at all, and I voted accordingly.

that's not what matters in this context, it's just actually improving the names because there's no reason not to

another thing is that the suggested names are also shorter so they'll be even easier to comprehend

Edited by Wombat (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Wombat said:

that's not what matters in this context, it's just actually improving the names because there's no reason not to

another thing is that the suggested names are also shorter so they'll be even easier to comprehend

But you cannot scientifically prove that your proposal is an improvement.  I think, for example, Massive Shocker Legs, Massive Lava Legs, and Massive Stone Legs, is easier to understand.  It's just your preference over someone else's preference, and preferences are not able to be compared.  You can't say your naming is better, it's just your preference.  I'm not saying your opinion is invalid, I'm just saying it's equal to all other opinions.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Wombat, that’s a good idea. How about suggesting more name changes? Maybe something will stick with Alexander.

18 hours ago, Wombat said:

I understand Tacticsoft wanted to make their names descriptive and easy to identify. But 3 words are too long for a name. It should be 1 word, or 2 words max.

20 hours ago, Wombat said:

i'm not as keen on this one but consider renaming brutality to god mode

In regards to renaming Brutality to God Mode, Brutality isn’t godly anymore. That name should be given to something that’s godly.