Someone can explain this?

Shared-NW

Depends on what rank they are and what weapons they're using.

It's possible for lower ranks to do higher scores if they have raid-tier weapons like Crimson Rapture and Heat Bombs, but if they don't have said weapons, they might be doing the exploit.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 hour ago, NitrogenChief said:

it's becuz you guys didn't got max score at raid 3, max was 3.900

nope. 99,99% have same pt. Even the best raid player.

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Hacker probably.

idk, i just ask, maybe a new tactics.

btw @NitrogenChief can you explain how to get max points at tier 3? bcs at this moment max is 3869. thx.

Edited by Shared-NW (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Shared-NW said:

nope. 99,99% have same pt. Even the best raid player.

idk, i just ask, maybe a new tactics.

btw @NitrogenChief can you explain how to get max points at tier 3? bcs at this moment max is 3869. thx.

atm max is 3 900 at raid 3 but i can't explain strategy cuz lenka told me that she don't want to help other clans

2 minutes ago, Shared-NW said:

max for tier 3 this week afaik is 3869.

nope it isn't

3 minutes ago, Sumire said:

It's possible to get a perfect score on tier 3 of this round, just takes an unmaxed Valiant Sniper to deal 186-188 energy damage (the boss will deploy the drone, which costs 3 energy to fire, then teleport into weapons range for 6 energy, leaving the drone unable to hit = perfect score)

noice

14 minutes ago, Sumire said:

It's possible to get a perfect score on tier 3 of this round, just takes an unmaxed Valiant Sniper to deal 186-188 energy damage (the boss will deploy the drone, which costs 3 energy to fire, then teleport into weapons range for 6 energy, leaving the drone unable to hit = perfect score)

and why can't you use a maxed valiant?

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

1 hour ago, NitrogenChief said:

i can't explain strategy cuz lenka told me that she don't want to help other clans

lol ... Lenka tells you what you can do and what you can't do ...? hahaha (excuse me but it's really fun to read that)😂 ...

Tell Lenka that RAID doesn't have much to do with clans. I think Lenka is mistaken for the Clan War.

And by the way ... I think this week you could get a perfect score if you have that new heat bomb that hits from ranks 4 to 8. Today is pretty obvious, because the only dmg I took, I would have avoided it if I had that bomb. And I think yesterday (tier 3) too.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg