Alex Vs God Mode?

ITRIEDXD

Would this be something you would be interested in seeing?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this?

I'd say that would be a fight for the ages. A titan god vs a mechanical god would surely raise the community's morale, especially if it was a livestream or a dedicated YouTube video.

Alternatively, Alexander could play as God Mode and challenge people to battles... Or better yet, Alexander could play as Titan God Mode and have a battle against the original God Mode as a form of "Clash of Gods" special event.

That would definitely be a badass event to witness.

Edit: I forgot a period at the end of the final sentence.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

2 minutes ago, Prismatic_Clock said:

god mode comes back stronger than ever, defeats alex, and then destroys the world as the new big update
i dunno, worldwide raid boss

although just saying that makes me go completely off-course

No, i think it should be Alex is defeated by God mode and it is a world wide titan with 1 million health so everyone can fight it and titan rewards are increased by 50%.

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

1 minute ago, RaymondL1747 said:

No, i think it should be Alex is defeated by God mode and it is a world wide titan with 1 million health so everyone can fight it and titan rewards are increased by 50%.

thats about what i said 65% titan rewards, they're already that hard to get, atleast for me

Shattering and Reflecting Light

2 minutes ago, Prismatic_Clock said:

well what do i do then, i guess im just "spreading" your idea

What do I do in response to the question of what you should do? I was notifying that I made a similar idea but now I don't know as to what I should do next.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 minute ago, Prismatic_Clock said:

me neither

I guess the best plan of action is to say random things until something sticks then build upon it until you've come up with a proper idea, which is highly unlikely due to the randomness of the first building block since that would cause the general point of the whole idea to be disjointed or flat out random?

12 hours ago, Prismatic_Clock said:

god mode comes back stronger than ever, defeats alex, and then destroys the world as the new big update
i dunno, worldwide raid boss

although just saying that makes me go completely off-course

it won't be happend, remember alex is ceo of the game? he can change the title of the battle(down god mode hp to 1)

he can do anything if he want :/

Hcaptcha scam

4 hours ago, Sparks said:

I know you are talking about legacy GodMode. But, i think, Alex vs new GodMode will be interesting to see.

Alright, maybe that fight would be interesting to see... But Alex vs Legacy God Mode remains the fight that I'm fully interested in.