scammers....​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Hell Shadow

WoW ... 

I've also discovered a lot of accounts with shaddy inventory lately ❗
I thought they added a cheat detector ❓

Maybe @Alexander can please give us some words, if there will be anything done against (again) in the near future ❗❓

This way ... fighting clean, fair and with honor (without cheating) in the Arena doesn't really make sense ❗

🤨

Whenever I see those scams they get me riled up, that is why I'd pick on them, and scammers accounts for many account hijacks.

We need serious moderation, not just the warning text that are on top of the chatbox.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

42 minutes ago, SolarisHK416 said:

We need serious moderation, not just the warning text that are on top of the chatbox.

*guy enters a room with a warning not to press a red button*

*he presses the button and his life savings are drained*

guy: “this sign specifically telling me not to press the red button isn’t good enough when it comes to preventing catastrophe”

Edited by Coddiwomple (see edit history)

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

1 hour ago, Coddiwomple said:

*guy enters a room with a warning not to press a red button*

*he presses the button and his life savings are drained*

guy: “this sign specifically telling me not to press the red button isn’t good enough when it comes to preventing catastrophe”

That is me a few years ago.

Omura Unofficial Server

3 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

WoW ... 

I've also discovered a lot of accounts with shaddy inventory lately ❗
I thought they added a cheat detector ❓

Maybe @Alexander can please give us some words, if there will be anything done against (again) in the near future ❗❓

This way ... fighting clean, fair and with honor (without cheating) in the Arena doesn't really make sense ❗

🤨

Bro Ceo and Mods and Devs left this game u bilnd???

6 hours ago, STARWULPH said:

The point of warning signs is not to prevent catastrophe, an idiot will be stupid.

The point of warning signs is to absolve the poster from responsibility for others dumbness.

If you say so, then what will be the point of the warning signs if it didn't absovle the poster? It's literally useless if they didn't. And like you said, an idiot will be stupid, and that is about right. They would have probably been tempted to those scams to the point where they are not aware what would happen to them. On the other hand, if we are going for the active moderation, I don't think Gato could have hired a worker to moderate the chatroom since they would probably not have enough money for those. And besides, there would be some controversies that would have surrounded them just like on most platforms, but I'm thinking way ahead of myself.

Seems like my idea about hiring moderators won't fit, but the warning text doesn't even work. We are probably stuck in the middle if we talk about moderation. It is sad how these low ranking mfs get caught on those scams just because they want the luxury of mythicals and divines instead of actually chasing that dream, but I think that is how it should be.

I probably missed a hell lot of things and I didn't put them, also that is all what I had here because I can't think of anything. Y'all go on and post something that would otherwise beat the hell out of this post in a few words, I don't mind.

Edited by SolarisHK416 (see edit history)

Omura Unofficial Server

it is not difficult to fasten moderation on the chat. write a swear in a fight in the arena and it will be replaced by # ##, the same thing will be easily done by a schoolboy for a chat. you only need to add new words occasionally.

9 hours ago, SolarisHK416 said:

Seems like my idea about hiring moderators

7 hours ago, Dimooon said:

it is not difficult to fasten moderation on the chat. write a swear in a fight in the arena and it will be replaced by # ##, the same thing will be easily done by a schoolboy for a chat. you only need to add new words occasionally.

We are talking about scammers and how to deal them.

Omura Unofficial Server

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2023 at 9:26 AM, imtheonewhoasked said:

Just block the scammers, nothing else to do. Don't give your account to anyone else even your friends can't be trusted.

Again,to warn y'all. There's a new scammer called firemech.He asks you in discord to trade for his rank 2 account with fake images,the truth is he doesn't own the account that he says he has.

On 1/21/2023 at 4:33 PM, SolarisHK416 said:

If you say so, then what will be the point of the warning signs if it didn't absovle the poster? It's literally useless if they didn't. And like you said, an idiot will be stupid, and that is about right. They would have probably been tempted to those scams to the point where they are not aware what would happen to them. On the other hand, if we are going for the active moderation, I don't think Gato could have hired a worker to moderate the chatroom since they would probably not have enough money for those. And besides, there would be some controversies that would have surrounded them just like on most platforms, but I'm thinking way ahead of myself.

Seems like my idea about hiring moderators won't fit, but the warning text doesn't even work. We are probably stuck in the middle if we talk about moderation. It is sad how these low ranking mfs get caught on those scams just because they want the luxury of mythicals and divines instead of actually chasing that dream, but I think that is how it should be.

I probably missed a hell lot of things and I didn't put them, also that is all what I had here because I can't think of anything. Y'all go on and post something that would otherwise beat the hell out of this post in a few words, I don't mind.

No moderators will be able to stop 9 years old TImmy from giving his account away to Boris The Soviet Love Hammer for something commonly known as "free tokens cheats", there's zero point in "ingame moderate" because the block function exist.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

On 2/3/2023 at 11:58 PM, The Rabbity said:the block function exist.

How does this work exactly? Others could probably still see the user you just blocked.

Your reply may have inconsistencies,  if you can prove that the feature can block users that also blocks them from others, not just you, then prove it

Edited by SolarisHK416 (see edit history)

Omura Unofficial Server

2 hours ago, SolarisHK416 said:

How does this work exactly? Others could probably still see the user you just blocked.

Your reply may have inconsistencies,  if you can prove that the feature can block users that also blocks them from others, not just you, then prove it

I don't have to "prove" anything, anyone can block a repeated obnoxious individual who keep swooning people into giving their account password and it's always an option for everyone, what's wrong with "others can still see the blocker used", why should i care about someone else who don't even know nor understand what the person im blocking's language to begin with ? if someone gets themselves "scammed", that's just natural's selection for how beyond stupid they are to fall for such, no developer should be responsible for the player destroying their own account despite all the warnings not to. That's like you buying a brand new car and run it maximum top speed into a wall to obliterate it then request insurance for it back. And why are you caring about if the block feature block the individual for other player as well ? 

Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 

17 minutes ago, The Rabbity said:

no developer should be responsible for the player destroying their own account despite all the warnings not to. 

If they add one more piece of security and that is mandatory moderation over users. Autonomous moderation could work too, they just suffer from identifiying what is supposed to take action against and what not.

18 minutes ago, The Rabbity said:

And why are you caring about if the block feature block the individual for other player as well ? 

How about I call this one out as in hell do I care about most of your logic when you said about what in God’s forsakened world is wrong about others still seeing the blocked user?

Omura Unofficial Server

6 minutes ago, SolarisHK416 said:

If they add one more piece of security and that is mandatory moderation over users. Autonomous moderation could work too, they just suffer from identifiying what is supposed to take action against and what not.

How about I call this one out as in hell do I care about most of your logic when you said about what in God’s forsakened world is wrong about others still seeing the blocked user?

Again, to sum all of this down to short sentence, there's no need for advanced level of security and "moderation" over something that's basically just people screaming "IM SCAMMING YOU, GIVE ME YOUR ACCOUNT" in chat deliberately, people who see the blocked user shouldn't even care because that's just obvious and there's no need to care about people who got scammed from such an obvious attempt despite all the red signs saying them not to, natural selection's at work is all.

Edited by The Rabbity (see edit history)

4 hours ago, The Rabbity said:

Again, to sum all of this down to short sentence, there's no need for advanced level of security and "moderation" over something that's basically just people screaming "IM SCAMMING YOU, GIVE ME YOUR ACCOUNT" in chat deliberately, people who see the blocked user shouldn't even care because that's just obvious and there's no need to care about people who got scammed from such an obvious attempt despite all the red signs saying them not to, natural selection's at work is all.

Alright then, now I have one more question to make. How can the user in the screenshot be able to send messages in like less than 10 seconds? Chatroom witchcraft or just an elaborate hoax?

I’m up for the grabs, this is the last thing that I should know.

Omura Unofficial Server

4 hours ago, SolarisHK416 said:

Alright then, now I have one more question to make. How can the user in the screenshot be able to send messages in like less than 10 seconds? Chatroom witchcraft or just an elaborate hoax?

I’m up for the grabs, this is the last thing that I should know.

Server network latency issues, be it either your net or their net is slowing down it would result in texts popping up in bulks after bulks instead of one by one, imagine the net speed is like a flood gate that's always open and it just randomly lower down to slow the text flow when it's slow then open up for a massive amount to burst through, this is similar to just how game lags work

🐇🐇🐇↙️↖️↙️↖️↙️↖️