We need heat version of grim cobra/ night eagle

Andypandy

22 minutes ago, OOSNSOO said:

Yeah. We also need heat version of Terror cry/Last words, and of Valiant sniper too.

we don't need terror cry/last words heat verson because we aready have abomination for it and red rain/burning shower for night eagle/grim cobra

btw if u want it, go back to legacy and you will got it 😉

Hcaptcha scam

I say if we get a heat version of Grim Cobra it should be called Backdraft.

3 hours ago, nightmarefreddy said:

we don't need terror cry/last words heat verson because we aready have abomination for it and red rain/burning shower for night eagle/grim cobra

btw if u want it, go back to legacy and you will got it 😉

Abomination is a premium.  Not everyone has a red rain or burning shower, and those are also premiums.  I don't see a pull weapon for heat that isn't premium except a grappling hook.  I say we definitely need a heat pull weapon like Grim Cobra.

EDIT: @Andypandy hey please edit this topic and put a poll asking people if this is needed (yes/no/maybe).  That way people can vote, and Alexander can see their votes.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

i mean why ur talking about that cracked plasma cannon when we're talkiing about heat verson of night eagle/grim cobra and last words/terror cry?

i know they're rare items, all of them and it aready have heat verson of ne/gc but in legacy

Hcaptcha scam

18 minutes ago, nightmarefreddy said:

i mean why ur talking about that cracked plasma cannon when we're talkiing about heat verson of night eagle/grim cobra and last words/terror cry?

i know they're rare items, all of them and it aready have heat verson of ne/gc but in legacy

Because someone could claim that we "don't need" a heat version of last words because cracked plasma cannon exists, and I'm explaining why it's not ideal for that purpose due to backfire.

5 hours ago, Turtle said:

Either way both the premiums you mentioned have two pull instead of just the one heat variant of Night Eagle would have.

True but sometimes people only need one pull, like if they are mainly 2-4 or 3-6 range.  I can see this being a non-premium F2P way to try to make a heat hugger.........