memes for fun

lol1234

πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡β†™οΈβ†–οΈβ†™οΈβ†–οΈβ†™οΈβ†–οΈβ†™οΈβ†–οΈ

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]:Β SG - Children Of AnarchyΒ enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by β–²200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by β–²50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus β–²35% D.M.T.R Code BasedΒ DamageΒ against enemy shields and barriersΒ .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy γ€ŒSquad CafΓ© Sweety」:Β SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with β–²25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of β–Ό25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle.Β 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SRΒ - Efficient SlackerΒ &Β SR -Β Haymaker]

The second day after I pulled up the Galatz on Kulbit sytle.776skf.jpg.732d71c900c4f6c825a08303d1de27b5.jpg

Also, am I legally allowed to replace the stock and pistol grip from the HK416 with the CQR Stock/Grip attachment?

And what do you think about my pfp?

I am going to put the CQR Front Grip and Stock/Grip on my M4, is that okay for you?

Loadout :Β FN FAL, Desolator Heavy, Chainsaw, High Visibility Jacket, Leather Gloves, Vexeron Gloves Arm Wraps, Gas Mask.

Β way too high effort being put into for what's essentially a discord shitpost

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]:Β SG - Children Of AnarchyΒ enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by β–²200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by β–²50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus β–²35% D.M.T.R Code BasedΒ DamageΒ against enemy shields and barriersΒ .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy γ€ŒSquad CafΓ© Sweety」:Β SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with β–²25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of β–Ό25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle.Β 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SRΒ - Efficient SlackerΒ &Β SR -Β Haymaker]

32 minutes ago, The Rabbity said:

Β way too high effort being put into for what's essentially a discord shitpost

Still more legal than sitting on a wheel chair listening to Kanye West music.

Many "people" do this, right?

Edited by Momotsuki Shinya (see edit history)

I am going to put the CQR Front Grip and Stock/Grip on my M4, is that okay for you?

Loadout :Β FN FAL, Desolator Heavy, Chainsaw, High Visibility Jacket, Leather Gloves, Vexeron Gloves Arm Wraps, Gas Mask.

• 2 weeks later...