memes for fun

lol1234

🐇🐇🐇↙️↖️↙️↖️↙️↖️↙️↖️

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

The second day after I pulled up the Galatz on Kulbit sytle.776skf.jpg.732d71c900c4f6c825a08303d1de27b5.jpg

Also, am I legally allowed to replace the stock and pistol grip from the HK416 with the CQR Stock/Grip attachment?

And what do you think about my pfp?

I am going to put the CQR Front Grip and Stock/Grip on my M4, is that okay for you?

Loadout FN FAL, Desolator Heavy, Chainsaw, High Visibility Jacket, Leather Gloves, Vexeron Gloves Arm Wraps, Gas Mask.

way too high effort being put into for what's essentially a discord shitpost

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

32 minutes ago, The Rabbity said:

way too high effort being put into for what's essentially a discord shitpost

Still more legal than sitting on a wheel chair listening to Kanye West music.

Many "people" do this, right?

Edited by Momotsuki Shinya (see edit history)

I am going to put the CQR Front Grip and Stock/Grip on my M4, is that okay for you?

Loadout FN FAL, Desolator Heavy, Chainsaw, High Visibility Jacket, Leather Gloves, Vexeron Gloves Arm Wraps, Gas Mask.

• 2 weeks later...