⚡️Electric Boogaloo Tournament!⚡️

Marija

• Community Team
12 hours ago, AverageLucky said:

could we maybe have a little less time ? This takes a lot of time and people mostly do their battles in the first hour or so. Thanks 

Theres no need to rush 😄 Plus not everyone did their battles so far. Its just needed to give people time and space to do their battles when they can, as not everyone might have the time like you do xD

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team

Whats going on with the remaining pairs who still didnt do the battle? 

@warrior5639 and @Scarlet Lorv ; @froste and @bumbum ; @RaymondL1747 and @White Star ?

I see some of you around here but whats going on fights wise? Do you need more time or is your opponent not answering, just whats going on? 

Its been almost 48h since I posted the pairs, we can wait a bit longer but originally its the battle time and then a day break.

Elcent is the best.

2 hours ago, Marija said:

@warrior5639 and @Scarlet Lorv ; @froste and @bumbum ; @RaymondL1747 and @White Star ?

I see some of you around here but whats going on fights wise? Do you need more time or is your opponent not answering, just whats going on? 

Its been almost 48h since I posted the pairs, we can wait a bit longer but originally its the battle time and then a day break.

Disqualify then. Gonna be fair to everyone this way in my opinion 🙂

By the way , who else is remaining for stage 2 ? 

4 hours ago, Marija said:

It’s time,my opponent lives ahead of me by about 3 hours so it’s a little hard to figure out a time

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

7 hours ago, Marija said:

Well he basically lives on the other side of the world and isn't very active here hard to schedule anything

2 hours ago, RaymondL1747 said:

Bet

@White Star

GG

23201FDC-914C-43B1-ADFA-7A7106C8EA53.png

The opponent wins as you used an explosive torso , everything you use except mods have to be energy. Let’s not forget the rules shall we

Just now, AverageLucky said:

The opponent wins as you used an explosive torso , everything you use except mods have to be energy. Let’s not forget the rules shall we

Is that what happens @Marija?

• Community Team
3 hours ago, AverageLucky said:

Is that what happens

Except I didnt think much or warned him when he posted the build, so whose mistake that is 😐

Im not sure what to do with the two remaining pairs, Scarlet messaged me, warrior says hes not responding.. Bumbum and froste are not appearing, not sure whats going on there.

Today was supposed to be the break day but we still dont have all the battles completed.. 

I can only ask the pairs to either somehow match or the one who actually initiated and tried to schedule one - step out and be the one who ''wins''. 

Any other opinions? I dont want to cut someone out of the competition randomly, but we must follow some rules. 

Elcent is the best.

25 minutes ago, Marija said:

Except I didnt think much or warned him when he posted the build, so whose mistake that is 😐

Im not sure what to do with the two remaining pairs, Scarlet messaged me, warrior says hes not responding.. Bumbum and froste are not appearing, not sure whats going on there.

Today was supposed to be the break day but we still dont have all the battles completed.. 

I can only ask the pairs to either somehow match or the one who actually initiated and tried to schedule one - step out and be the one who ''wins''. 

Any other opinions? I dont want to cut someone out of the competition randomly, but we must follow some rules. 

My partner should be on shortly I'll try to catch him

3 hours ago, Marija said:

They had their time to do it, if they couldnt or something, imo either raffle it, give it to the active one (if there's any), or disqualify both, if both were inactive