⚡️Electric Boogaloo Tournament!⚡️

Marija

Hace 13 horas, Marija dijo:

Enviaré algunas cajas a aquellos que comentaron o reaccionaron a la publicación que necesitan más artículos. ¿Está bien 100 de plata y 200 épicas? 

Si alguien más necesita más cajas, por favor hable. 

La razón por la que inicialmente no pude dar más cosas es simplemente el límite de inventario de cajas, no quería molestar a sus cuentas y hacer que eliminen cajas como les sucedió a algunos de ustedes. 

Yo necesito esas cajas .

Y sobre el tema de los versus que pasa si no podemos contactarnos o arreglar horario con nuestro rival como quedaría eso ?

10 hours ago, Dimooon said:

800 epic box and not a single "malice beam". probability 0% - lol. 500+ epic box to get the first "last word". And you call it random? ha ha ha. there is no randomness, so players cannot get a certain thing, they will never get it. I don't change my assembly, because I still don't have the right thing and I won't open the next 600+ boxes, I'm tired.

Malice beam drops at rare, you'll need to open the silver boxes to get it.

Edited by STARWULPH
merged without need (see edit history)

• Community Team
10 hours ago, Monke King said:

I asked for some more boxes in my application, but I’m sending this just in case because my replies merged

I've sent you some like I did to everyone who commented or reacted. 

11 hours ago, Dimooon said:

800 epic box and not a single "malice beam". probability 0% - lol. 500+ epic box to get the first "last word". And you call it random? ha ha ha. there is no randomness, so players cannot get a certain thing, they will never get it. I don't change my assembly, because I still don't have the right thing and I won't open the next 600+ boxes, I'm tired.

If you dont like the way tournament is being handled, you dont need to participate. The tournaments are optional and they depend on everyone's good will, we can remove your application if thats the case. 

12 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotTrophy said:

are friendly battles allowed

Friendly battles are allowed, Arena not. 

Elcent is the best.

5 hours ago, Marija said:

If you dont like the way tournament is being handled, you dont need to participate.

lol. if you don't like that it's so cold, just don't live)).

what prevents everyone from handing out 1 package with all the things? is it that difficult?

9 minutes ago, Dimooon said:

what prevents everyone from handing out 1 package with all the things? is it that difficult?

That would require a lot more work, it isn't as easy as a button press to put all electric items in 1 box.

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

8 hours ago, STARWULPH said:

Malice beam drops at rare, you'll need to open the silver boxes to get it.

this applies not only to the "malice beam", it applies to all things! I knew a player who didn't get a "make-up cobra" in 2 years of playing. I have never received "abomi", although I had many accounts before, everyone took p1, the game has criteria for dropping things that are not reported, maybe it's a donation, maybe a country, maybe a ban in the game code (for example, every 10th will never receive certain things) or something else, but there is definitely no random here, it's a pity.

@Marija moved away from the topic, so the tournament, how should we negotiate a fight? will you give the name of the opponent on the forum?

3 minutes ago, Zylok said:

it isn't as easy

why not? things should have an identifier, we write them and put them in a box, almost like offer for the purchase of specific things.

• Community Team
2 hours ago, Dimooon said:

There seems to be some sort of a misunderstanding here. The tournament is optional like I said, you are not entitled to anything, nor is anyone in the game. 

I am doing the tournament this way because I believe it gives everyone better, equal chances of winning due to many reasons like arena shop upgrades, or level, rank and even simply the time you need to gather all the items on your own account. You know, until recently, you'd use your own accounts and your own items, nothing would be provided for you unless you earn it, and even then you might not even stand a chance against your opponent.

Will a single item you or someone didnt get completely destroy your chances of winning this tournament? Somehow I dont believe so. The point isnt to chase specific items or do I dont know what, but to have fun, enjoy the competition and fights, possibly earn some tokens if you are lucky. 

Opening the theories about drop rates and other already chewed up and spit ideas about how people are discriminated or picked on to never get a specific item is boring and doesnt interest anyone. Definitely not in this topic where people are trying to have a chill time building and testing their mechs. So Im going to ask you to please stay on topic and no longer post for the sake of creating a mess here and similar. 

2 hours ago, Dimooon said:

@Marija moved away from the topic, so the tournament, how should we negotiate a fight? will you give the name of the opponent on the forum?

This answer is in the rules of the thread as well, which you should read before participating. Everyone will be assigned a person to fight with, the winner moves to the next round and so it goes until we have a last man (or a woman ehe) standing. 

Elcent is the best.

1 hour ago, Marija said:

This answer is in the rules of the thread as well, which you should read before participating.

it says that the opponents will have 48 hours, how do I know how you decide to complicate the tournament, maybe I'll have to guess who my opponent is and find him in the game at the time when he decides to show up there)) you say no player has any rights, ha ha) what big words.

Ok, I'm waiting for my opponent, comrade tyrant gato games))

On 15.11.2022 at 17:02, Marija said:

Я отправлю несколько коробок тем, кто прокомментировал или отреагировал на сообщение, нуждающееся в дополнительных элементах. 100 серебра и 200 эпика нормально? 

Если кому-то еще нужно больше коробок, пожалуйста, говорите. 

Причина, по которой я изначально не мог дать больше вещей, заключается в ограничении инвентаря ящиков, я не хотел нарушать ваши учетные записи и заставлять их удалять ящики, как это случилось с некоторыми из вас. 

Если можно, дайте вещей, я играю давно в суперы, и хотелось бы ускориться)

• Community Team
11 hours ago, Monke King said:

Are you only allowed to use 1 of each type of module?

Nope, you can use whichever and how many of them you wish, they can also be heat, physical or whatever you need really. But I assume the only you really need are energy ones lol 

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team

And please post all pages of your workshop, including the mech stats. 

I've commented in many applications whats missing or wrong, you should get a notification but do check in case its you. 

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team

The mech submissions are now officially over!

You are not allowed to make any changes to your mechs from this moment on, you must use the build you submitted in your fights. 

We have 31 valid submissions which means one person will get a free pass, and then after that we are doing perfectly with 16, 8, 4, and 2 final pairs. 

I will post the pairs soon with further instructions. :)) 

Elcent is the best.