⚡️Electric Boogaloo Tournament!⚡️

Marija

On 11/6/2022 at 7:10 AM, Marija said:

Hey Pilots! 

Welcome to the new Electric Boogaloo tournament! ⚡

Since this tournament is new, I ask of you to please carefully read the rules and Important parts so we avoid any confusion, rule breaking or endless questions that are already answered in this topic.

Important:

You will all receive a brand new, special account which will have a certain level, boxes and other stuff needed for the purpose of the tournament. You do not use your own accounts. The account will be banned after the tournament. Please do not attempt to share your passwords, trade or anything similar. 

You can participate ONLY ONCE in the tournament. Meaning you cannot make multiple accounts or applications. One person – one participation.

Application and account distribution, as well as posting your mechs will be done on this link: https://community.supermechs.com/knowledgebase/ebt-mech-submission/  , it takes you to a forum form where you can apply for participating in the tournament by filling in the form. The form will be open for 7 days

IN THAT FORM YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS. I will announce when the distribution begins, you can then just check your form for the account details. No players can see your submission. 

You will have a week to make and test a mech and when you are ready, post the final mech in the same form you created when signing up. After the mech posting time is done, you can no longer edit the mech. Your mech in battle must match the one you submitted in the form. 

The rules 

From the title, you can already see this tournament is going to be all about energy mechs.

1. Make a mech using items up to a level 1 epic or below.
  2. All weapons, torsos, legs and specials must be energy type.
  3. You cannot use two weapons that are the same!
  4. Modules can be energy, physical or heat. 
  5. The next items are forbidden in the tournament: EMP,

The tournament is a usual knock-out structure, you will be assigned a pair who you will fight and the winner moves to the next round. You have about 48h to do your battle, it's up to you and your pair to schedule it. 

Please post the replays in the thread with other details like who fought etc, so we can make sure everything is okay.

The rewards 

1st place – 2500 tokens

2nd place – 1500 tokens

3rd place – 1000 tokens 

4th place – 500 tokens

If I missed anything please tag me and ask, or if you generally have any questions that are not already explained in the topic. 

I hope you all enjoy this tournament and I wish you best of luck! 🍀

So for the record, no epics can be upgraded whatsoever? We're building an energy mech with just epics? If so, then i'm basically done with my mech lol

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

• Community Team

Some of the questions you've been asking in the applications are about changing your nickname. You can totally change your nickname to whatever you want, obviously keep it civil - no insults etc. 

A couple players also complained about opening the boxes and not getting the weapon they want. How many of you is there with this problem? Please react to this post or comment. 

Elcent is the best.

On 11/14/2022 at 11:51 AM, Marija said:

Some of the questions you've been asking in the applications are about changing your nickname. You can totally change your nickname to whatever you want, obviously keep it civil - no insults etc. 

A couple players also complained about opening the boxes and not getting the weapon they want. How many of you is there with this problem? Please react to this post or comment. 

then i think the problem is that the boxes have no warranty (like pretty much all games eventually), no matter how many open boxes there would always be a possibility of not getting an item. On my side it's the hot flash, a rare item that dodged me, I imagine that I will have time to have it with the campaign within 6 days, in addition it gives me a goal so it's not so bad, even positive on my side.

Edit: i just got hot flash, however I may not use it, after all why reveal to these competitors one of the weapons you are going to use?

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Marija said:

I haven't dropped a handful of items, majority being epics. 

silly goober

3 hours ago, Marija said:

For me there's one epic-myth item that didn't drop from any of the boxes (I opened them all). Please let me know if I should message you privately to get help.

7 часов назад, Мария сказал:

Некоторые вопросы, которые вы задавали в приложениях, касались смены вашего псевдонима. Вы можете полностью изменить свой никнейм на любой, какой использовать, но, разумеется, соблюдайте вежливость — никаких нарушений и т. д. д. 

Несколько игроков также пожаловались на то, что открыли ящики и не получили желаемое оружие. Сколько из вас с этой бедой? Пожалуйста, отреагируйте на этот пост или комментарий. 

;/

Edited by Scarlet Lorv (see edit history)

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

Good Luck to all participants of this tournament❗

🍀

May the best player win ❗

----------------------------------------------------

When does the tournament start ❓

----------------------------------------------------

@Marija my respect for putting in so much time to organise this tournament ❗

👍

😉

• Community Team

I will send some boxes to those who commented or reacted to the post needing more items. Is 100 silver and 200 epics okay? 

If anyone else needs more boxes, please speak up. 

The reason why I couldnt initially give more stuff is simply the box inventory limit, I didnt wanna bug your accounts and make it delete boxes like it happened to some of you. 

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team

Please stop doing arena battles. You are not supposed to go to real fights, as you are not supposed or allowed to upgrade the arena shop. 

If this trend continues, I will be forced to start disqualifying people. 

The boxes have been given out, if someone needs them - do comment in your application. 

Another important thing as some of you started uploading their mech builds: 

Make sure you read the rules carefully before making and uploading your build. Some people posted builds that are not following the rules at all. 

Elcent is the best.

800 epic box and not a single "malice beam". probability 0% - lol. 500+ epic box to get the first "last word". And you call it random? ha ha ha. there is no randomness, so players cannot get a certain thing, they will never get it. I don't change my assembly, because I still don't have the right thing and I won't open the next 600+ boxes, I'm tired.