****SMURF Killing the game ****

Ace Red Baron

Two new players join the play recently 

And toll me that don’t like the game 

I say why’s  that you don’t like the game ?

Both said the same thing you can’t win there to strong 

SMURF are killing the game ?

Edited by AcE BaRoN (see edit history)

• Ace Red Baron changed the title to ****SMURF Killing the game

I made a post about this a few weeks ago and I've seen others. The smurfing needs to stop. Some will say that it should motivate you to play more to be able to build a better mech. I call BS on this. How about instead of smurfing you play at the level you're supposed to and you play more at that level to create a better mech instead of ruining the game for people who either have just started playing or don't have money to spend on it. It's not the newer players fault that you like to cheat and get a bunch of easy wins instead pf competing fairly on the level you're supposed to be at. Sometimes I have to fight 15 to 20 arena battles to get the three wins needed to complete daily missions. Having to do this ridiculous. Stay in your own lane and fight at the level you're supposed to. If you suck, fix your mech. Don't make it a problem for people without as much experience.

22 minutes ago, White fox said:

I made a post about this a few weeks ago and I've seen others. The smurfing needs to stop. Some will say that it should motivate you to play more to be able to build a better mech. I call BS on this. How about instead of smurfing you play at the level you're supposed to and you play more at that level to create a better mech instead of ruining the game for people who either have just started playing or don't have money to spend on it. It's not the newer players fault that you like to cheat and get a bunch of easy wins instead pf competing fairly on the level you're supposed to be at. Sometimes I have to fight 15 to 20 arena battles to get the three wins needed to complete daily missions. Having to do this ridiculous. Stay in your own lane and fight at the level you're supposed to. If you suck, fix your mech. Don't make it a problem for people without as much experience.

If they balanced the matchmakings

So it would put you into fighting someone with almost the same strength as you or a bit stronger than your mechs.
Like real close

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

A hot take that i'll disagree on this one, smurfs are annoying and unfair to play against, that i understand, but it's the newbie's fault if they refuse to acknowledge help and proper guidance to better themselves, there's no point trying to fix anything when your approach to help them only have them being thankful to you with a homosexual slur, and again, even if you were to genuinely help them to improve or deal with smurfs yourselves, they would still shoot themselves in the leg and complain while playing the game in the least efficient way possible, and just so you know, right in this thread, we have a well known face of those people who accuse Alex of being a loli hentai pendophile because their packing opening results were bad. You don't hand over an anti material high caluber sniper riffle of the most modern engineering in weapon design to a bonobo ape and expect it to assasinate the president of the United States, leave them to suffer till they open their eyes.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5419281

is that Jean Claude and Wally 

3 hours ago, BigBoi said:

470527401_(277).thumb.png.9dcb066d6fa0a2f5799c806a117049b9.png2114483715_(278).thumb.png.b33d5c6e55041a95456c102787f8dbdd.png585186513_(279).thumb.png.b58704067d50442de2f33458a50daf4d.png1269000904_(280).thumb.png.4b7aa8014efd3d4a59feb7df53b791db.png2115425782_(281).thumb.png.6f5c7a6bab6bde17f75bdf0895860c48.png1403732752_(282).thumb.png.c26d06352fe5b44deff2c5b6f8a7a760.png1227561399_(284).thumb.png.db6a07ef01476ac6b0fb836efba9232e.png423380964_(285).thumb.png.e7697bd16e1d929468b172e0842ec0a9.png1931005330_(286).thumb.png.b6078c5337408c7ad71e667c33249117.png808499266_(287).thumb.png.1a60ea527a96ca802267eda12bcc77be.png1023393323_(283).thumb.png.9e6818d28e7e469111526762e5a92643.png

🤡

y’a there a lot more then that 

would take all day to post them all

LOL

15 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Smurfs_Rubbing_Noses.gif&ehk=JGEpqIocifc3k3wGmYqe9NcK0=

Run Run Run get your tokens 

Edited by AcE BaRoN (see edit history)

So smerfs suck… but… don’t they have to forfeit or genuinely lose to remain in the same rank range? So if you smerf at r15 after winning 10 fights you have to either lose 10 to get back to r15 or at least win one then lose one?

In other words I think a smerf has to lose just as many fights as they win to remain in the smerf rank?

or has the issue become that there are 10 smerfs for every one legitimate r15 player and legitimate r15 players simply can’t win because the smerfs only lose against other smerfs to remain in the smerf rank?

…..smerfs.  

4 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

So smerfs suck… but… don’t they have to forfeit or genuinely lose to remain in the same rank range? So if you smerf at r15 after winning 10 fights you have to either lose 10 to get back to r15 or at least win one then lose one?

In other words I think a smerf has to lose just as many fights as they win to remain in the smerf rank?

or has the issue become that there are 10 smerfs for every one legitimate r15 player and legitimate r15 players simply can’t win because the smerfs only lose against other smerfs to remain in the smerf rank?

…..smerfs.  

YES, but still. It is a ripple effect to legal players at those ranks. They can't see the light to push their best at legal way. When I was rookie, I had the same issue with top gears killing me like an ant. 😔 I test in lower ranks, and I can see the mess. 🥴

People need to quit making excuses for the smurfing. It's BS and needs to stop. There is no legitimate excuse for it other than those players are lazy and can't compete at a higher level. Why should a noob thank a smurf for holding them down that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Quit being dicks. That's all there is to it.

A lot been said about are Smurfs freinds 

the Smurfs needs to give a chances to all newbies 

Make the  game a lot more enjoyable for all 

I seen one player with 2000 + wins x 24 = 48,000 + wins per clan

So what are the rewards ?

For 5000 wins ?

10,000 , 20,000 and 50,000 wins ?

🧐 

3 hours ago, AcE BaRoN said:

A lot been said about are Smurfs freinds 

the Smurfs needs to give a chances to all newbies 

Make the  game a lot more enjoyable for all 

I seen one player with 2000 + wins x 24 = 48,000 + wins per clan

So what are the rewards ?

For 5000 wins ?

10,000 , 20,000 and 50,000 wins ?

🧐 

will be nice to see 20,000- and 50,000-wins drops 🤭

I noticed the smerf problem when I came back around 2-3 years ago? might have been longer, When I wanted to start up again completely from scratch as I had A. Lost the passwords to my legacy accounts or B. lost the emails to said accounts.

It was awful then and kinda saddens me it's gotten as bad as it is now, It just discourages newbies from actually playing and getting good at the game with out paying massive amounts of money on this game. Hell I'd argue some  of the stuff you can buy in the shop with real money  can be way too OP for new players to beat.

It's not just a matter of "well the newbies should try harder/ grind more" most people have to pay bills and insurance fees or are in school, therefor cannot pay out to get the expensive gear and even then 'paying out' doesn't make you understand the game or how to actually use that gear like grinding will. 

then what about grinding? for a newbie to grind with out any monetary help AT ALL it would take them months to get out of r20-r15 alone with the smerfs. I have to agree with most of the posts here, that there SHOULD be a system put in place to make it so the match ups are based on your stats, not just rank. It's killing this game because those who pay will get power hungry then bored and those who dont just get frustrated and quit. 

This is becoming a much bigger problem as the months go on.  This is a game exploitation as these players are purposefully tanking their ranks in order to gain easier wins.  Win counts go towards clan rewards so these individuals are farming easy wins to reap the benefits of the rewards given to all of the clan.  Furthermore, these individuals, when lowering their ranks, brings the overall clan rank down which puts the clan in an easier WAR with another clan.  Again, gaining an easy win within a WAR generates a reward.

This is classic exploitation of game mechanics.  This goes against TOS Sections; 2.2, 2.2.1 and 2.2.2   I would suggest reporting these players.  You can do so through the game settings (gear icon top right of screen -> Support)  The more reports of these actions the greater chance this issue can be fixed.

1 hour ago, pogr said:

708w4a.gif

was scrolling through arena chat players and i saw this

IMG-0191.jpg

IMG-0190.jpg

unnamed.jpgwhy do i see almost everyone use 2x frantic brute + rock recoiler

Screenshot 2022-11-10 14.32.13.png

They have skill issues, like me 🤭

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

6 hours ago, pogr said:

708w4a.gif

was scrolling through arena chat players and i saw this

IMG-0191.jpg

IMG-0190.jpg

unnamed.jpgwhy do i see almost everyone use 2x frantic brute + rock recoiler

Screenshot 2022-11-10 14.32.13.png

Well, at certain levels, players do not have parts availability to make a let say a decent mech for mid rank progress from low rank. Frantic-claw-recoil gives the opportunity to progress to R7-R6 with limited resist, energy-heat caps or at least to walk away from R10 one of the places that players will strand because by that rank, players weapons levels already many are at full level 50 with lack of the best combinations or lack of modules to sustain energy or heat mechs. Frantic power attack it is not reliable but powerful enough by luck to at least reach that rank and get more gold and silver coins for the progress. 

If you have them, I recommend using it but of course everyone fight the same against each other but powerful enough to play by luck. Skills needed are a bit lower than to play with other types of mechs, so it is good for players to start and get gold faster and develop other mechs with less cost at front. Cost effective and good for free to play players. 

21 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Well, at certain levels, players do not have parts availability to make a let say a decent mech for mid rank progress from low rank. Frantic-claw-recoil gives the opportunity to progress to R7-R6 with limited resist, energy-heat caps or at least to walk away from R10 one of the places that players will strand because by that rank, players weapons levels already many are at full level 50 with lack of the best combinations or lack of modules to sustain energy or heat mechs. Frantic power attack it is not reliable but powerful enough by luck to at least reach that rank and get more gold and silver coins for the progress. 

If you have them, I recommend using it but of course everyone fight the same against each other but powerful enough to play by luck. Skills needed are a bit lower than to play with other types of mechs, so it is good for players to start and get gold faster and develop other mechs with less cost at front. Cost effective and good for free to play players. 

thanks

Yeah I think we need a channel or post on here where we can post screenshots of smurfs who are ruining the game.  I encountered like 5 of them yesterday just trying to get my five daily wins.

However, I would love to help with this, but I would need the reassurance of the forum moderators that they aren't going to take the post down.  They tend to do this with rants about how the game has issues.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html