****SMURF Killing the game ****

Ace Red Baron

quit against them and do what they do not intend to do, inflate their ranks up to their rightful opponent matchings yourself.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

On 12/19/2022 at 2:48 AM, The Rabbity said:

quit against them and do what they do not intend to do, inflate their ranks up to their rightful opponent matchings yourself.

That doesn't help, they do 1v1s for no rewards, the wins go towards clans so yeah get them what they want great idea...it's actually a terrible idea wtf

6 hours ago, Kendall Passionate Polaris said:

That doesn't help, they do 1v1s for no rewards, the wins go towards clans so yeah get them what they want great idea...it's actually a terrible idea wtf

So you'd rather them stay in ur rank and farm you all day than boost them higher by instaquitting 

7 hours ago, Kendall Passionate Polaris said:

I do only 3 battle per day then plow campaign for days, not that much of an issue tbh 🐇

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

3 hours ago, warrior5639 said:

So you'd rather them stay in ur rank and farm you all day than boost them higher by instaquitting 

Unfortunately leaving directly in front of them to "boost" them and raise their rank is probably useless, you can start as many arena fights as you want without cost so the smurfers could simply leave a few games to return to their initial rank.

In addition you will have saved them time by leaving directly in front of them, they will have more than left to return to the desired rank.

Just now, pogr said:

found this on the raid leaderboard

unnamed (2).jpg

Is this the boss from the map "Wrighton Dale Residentials"?

Oh wait nevermind, just some dude with legacy legs or... AYO WTF-

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

1 minute ago, pogr said:

seems very legit

He probably used the legacy for the goofy woofy, with a little ammount of jiggly jiggly, and a biggy whimpy, while keeping the fuel cost low for his taste, and so that he can noclip to barriers.

I think this calls in for an investigation team

Omura Unofficial Server

2 minutes ago, SolarisHK416 said:

He probably used the legacy for the goofy woofy, with a little ammount of jiggly jiggly, and a biggy whimpy, while keeping the fuel cost low for his taste, and so that he can noclip to barriers.

I think this calls in for an investigation team

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, pogr said:
  Hide contents

18 minutes ago, pogr said:

found this on the raid leaderboard

unnamed (2).jpg

Time for the taste test

👌

Omura Unofficial Server

On 12/21/2022 at 9:00 PM, warrior5639 said:

kid, I legit dont know of you knew this but during 1v1s in rank 15 they get no stars for winning, you are boosting their clan wins for the 50 tokens. 

On 12/31/2022 at 11:45 AM, Fordekash said:

Clearly he always skips leg day

If he did he would have sat on his Discord moderator chair for 69 morbillion years and so on.

Omura Unofficial Server

• 4 months later...
On 11/10/2022 at 6:04 AM, knarf said:

This is becoming a much bigger problem as the months go on.  This is a game exploitation as these players are purposefully tanking their ranks in order to gain easier wins.  Win counts go towards clan rewards so these individuals are farming easy wins to reap the benefits of the rewards given to all of the clan.  Furthermore, these individuals, when lowering their ranks, brings the overall clan rank down which puts the clan in an easier WAR with another clan.  Again, gaining an easy win within a WAR generates a reward.

This is classic exploitation of game mechanics.  This goes against TOS Sections; 2.2, 2.2.1 and 2.2.2   I would suggest reporting these players.  You can do so through the game settings (gear icon top right of screen -> Support)  The more reports of these actions the greater chance this issue can be fixed.

the problem is when the subject was raised to a moderator and management of the company they didn't want to know their answer was neww players can play at a different time 

I've created smurf for killing smurfs ))))
Almost trained, need more upgrades to Mighty protector.

Heat mechs with corrupt lights.

Leaving battle when I see adequate player, and fight against divine frantics.

Maybe, it's also good any energy drainer. 
Join to my army ))))))  

Edited by voyager82 (see edit history)