Course it depends on how you define dying, losing players? Kinda,

Not getting updates? that too

But there are still new player s joining every day

Also what I said before was a joke,

Smh no one seems to be able to take a joke

Edited by Corvus
Dislexai go brrr (see edit history)

18 hours ago, GravemindH2 said:

Needs some life breathed into with an update and new content. Then we could truly decide.

I think it's just surviving. Not dying, not thriving, not suffering. The player count during the day is usually at 400. If it starts going below 380s player count during peak hours then it is starting to die.

people keep asking for new content but imo, what the game really needs is a good polishing up, theres alot of old, outdates stuff and just updating all of those things would be a great start towards helping the game

On 8/16/2022 at 4:46 PM, Corvus said:

Course it depends on how you define dying, losing players? Kinda,

Not getting updates? that too

But there are still new player s joining every day

Also what I said before was a joke,

Smh no one seems to be able to take a joke

same here

this_message_brought_to_you_by.json

this is old and still alive 

giphy.gif&ehk=rQLUYPWQswfLHweeVialkW1jNj

every game survives if is exposed around. some change to new updates but some people like some older versions too related more to their generation or childhood time. Some survive because others like to play many. I like old and new ones. It is preference. 

I like more reloaded than to play legacy because I started in reloaded and looks better on graphics design. 

Now, if you put ROBOTRON 2084 in an arcade structure and you put SUPER MECH side by side and ask me to jump to play one, I will jump to Robotron because is part of my generation regardless poor graphics but the interaction with the marching controls and the challenge against thousands of enemies was and still a thrill for me. 

Now, I played ROBOTRON in computer like 5 years ago and is hard but when I was getting the hand and became a super duper again the game owner changed difficulty settings to max out difficulty and, in a computer, sucks to play.

I like thousands of games from 1970's till now and no have to die. It is about to find the right market across generations. 

Sure, new generation play at computer vs my generation in an arcade center with cool friends and then have a good pizza and check the girls around not been in a computer looking the walls of my house or through the window. Sure, some use phones but it is not the same for some games. Some are created having in mind phones as base of the game so are more practical in some ways as new generation. 

The "SM ded game" cycle :

> Gives no care about infrastructure
> Little to none resources
> Scam self of own hard worked effort
> Refuse to acknowledge external improvement suggestions
> Play like a complete morn with complete disregard of said suggestions
> Binge watching SM youtubers and cling to false hope thus result in nothing of significant effort
> BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SM DED PLS GIB FREE TOKENS PORTAL UPDATE XOXOXOXOXOXOX forum posts
> Comes to the forum again making "im leaving guys pls come xdxdxdxdxdxd"
> less than a week later....
> Forum post : "BURRRRRR IM BACC GAIS XDXDXDXDXD"
> Rinse and repeat from the start until Little Timmy's braincells rots away.

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

The "SM ded game" cycle :

> Gives zero care about basic infrastructures
> Little to none resources
> Scam self of own hard worked effort
> Refuse to acknowledge external improvement suggestions
> Play like a total dumdum with complete disregard of said suggestions
> Binge watching SM youtubers and cling to false hope thus result in nothing of significant effort
> BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SM DED PLS GIB FREE TOKENS PORTAL UPDATE XOXOXOXOXOXOX forum posts
> Comes to the forum again making "im leaving guys pls come xdxdxdxdxdxd"
> less than a week later....
> Forum post : "BURRRRRR IM BACC GAIS XDXDXDXDXD"
> Rinse and repeat from the start until Little Timmy's braincells rots away.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

8 hours ago, Y18_JPN said:

SuperMechs continues.  I'm sick of people smurfing in the arena.

it would be nic to have a reporting system wich could ban players for smurfing for a few days or someting i dunno

or for a few hours from the arena only (like valorant)

Edited by fatarseoncrack
bwols (see edit history)

i love anime women suii

On 8/17/2022 at 8:54 AM, Zylok said:

This describes your whole youth, doesn't it OKI? 😉

ahhhhhh those were the days

is the gaming dying idk they are problems with it which management refuse to acknowledge yeah they new players but with the problems in the low ranks in the arena and the v

campaign and supermechs as a whole being a grind fest how long they will stick around for is anyones guess 

it become the case the only ones playing are smurfs bots and the whales who keep throwing money at it