Gato games changes?

Fordekash

7 hours ago, Fordekash said:

how about paint can be purchased with gold coins instead of tokens?

Why aren't we allowed to do that in the first place when most of the paints in-game have gotten old?

This should be a thing instead of token paints.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

2 hours ago, Quantum said:

Or a perk that makes your items look like level 1 common items?

Common Zarkares, Windigo, Spectral Armors, Platinum Vests, etc.

I fear the day when those things come true.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 minute ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Common Zarkares, Windigo, Spectral Armors, Platinum Vests, etc.

I fear the day when those things come true.

remember this:

n o h o r n y

ya don't want to laugh with a mech have a common torso in rank 12 lol

mostly player in r12 use c-m torso tho

Hcaptcha scam

3 hours ago, Quantum said:

That is not what I meant.

So it's a skin that is only applicable for items that start from common or have relatives that start from common?

By relative, I mean like how Boomwitch is the C-R version of Annihilation, so Annihilation would probably inherit the looks of Boomwitch when the skin is applied... If I got that correctly, that is.

4 hours ago, nightmarefreddy said:

remember this:

n o h o r n y

ya don't want to laugh with a mech have a common torso in rank 12 lol

mostly player in r12 use c-m torso tho

I'm pretty sure that most players have made the switch to R-M, E-L, E-M, and L-M torsos by the time they reach rank 12 since rank 13 is the turning point where they learn about how unforgiving the higher tiers are to those who don't use better things.

Just ask me about that... I used an Avenger + Claw physical build and I couldn't get past rank 12 at all because of the amount of heat/energy mechs that kept appearing.

However, C-M torsos are still usable as long as you can play skillfully enough to evade power hits from heavy hitting weapons and aggressively enough to annihilate tankier torsos without getting annihilated yourself.

7 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

So it's a skin that is only applicable for items that start from common or have relatives that start from common?

By relative, I mean like how Boomwitch is the C-R version of Annihilation, so Annihilation would probably inherit the looks of Boomwitch when the skin is applied... If I got that correctly, that is.

so how about R-M to L-M item but not have same common verson?

they will back to their start or not?

Edited by Soviet reborn (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, Soviet reborn said:

so how about R-M to L-M item but not have same common verson?

they will back to their start or not?

Quantum mentioned that the perk would make items look like level 1 common items, so I'm guessing that the items in question are ones that start from common or are evolutions of common items since anything that starts from rare or higher wouldn't be affected.

Unless they meant that the perk would make all items on your build look like their starting rarity and level when affected, but the meaning behind their idea is mainly up to them.

31 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

I'm pretty sure that most players have made the switch to R-M, E-L, E-M, and L-M torsos by the time they reach rank 12 since rank 13 is the turning point where they learn about how unforgiving the higher tiers are to those who don't use better things.

Just ask me about that... I used an Avenger + Claw physical build and I couldn't get past rank 12 at all because of the amount of heat/energy mechs that kept appearing.

However, C-M torsos are still usable as long as you can play skillfully enough to evade power hits from heavy hitting weapons and aggressively enough to annihilate tankier torsos without getting annihilated yourself.

Have u try to up ur heat/energy?

Hcaptcha scam