Who remembers Mordulec?

Mordulec

1 hour ago, Mordulec said:

Hi guys! After several years I just wanted to take a look at how the game is doing...Anyone from the old guard still playing?nnn El metre, Wepwawet? Misfit? I wonder if my account is working.

How are the devs? Is Mohadib still in charge? Sally?

I am new guard. As far I know by old players, El Metre does not play in years. 

Wepwawet I think still around. Not sure in the recent month because I do not play in months generally speaking.

Misfit yes still around and can be contacted in this forum. He still active kicking butts. 

4 hours ago, Titanium destroyer said:

Do you still have that clan

Cus in my 2nd profile I have a hybrid mech and a want to test my skills

My mith hysteria in 2nd account                
not act mine 

A09563CA-3517-490F-9002-B54AF88EDFB5.jpeg.393861f6bfb4bb205a65cd6521e364cc.jpeg

Do you refer to my original solo clan MECH CHUNKS? 

No, I do not have that clan and handed over. If you refer to try to use my original 2 hybrid mechs team, no because I needed the team space for my testing but I can make them as they were back then. 

Be amazed of my killing machines. 🤣🤦‍♂️🤡

image.thumb.png.1a56d34045ac87df860cfd07e49ff4dc.png

image.thumb.png.ce72a860e2590225ad7240c1a963f06a.png

image.thumb.png.ecc8577ae0deca0163715738f9f7ee8e.png

image.thumb.png.97218d077d126afadc8cb931045a01b8.png

Those are original version. Those mechs were my bread and butter and sadly no others modules available on those days to make changes. Funny history, back then there was the counter crisis and the beginning of Frantic phobia. Too many players were dummy enough and I reached R2 with those against the dummy cream tops players making lousy counters with too low stats. 🤣😋🤡 Those played on R10-R8 as combo supporting each other. As solo mech, they were total trash but was cool always playing at 2v2 no other way to play. 

• Administrators
On 6/11/2022 at 5:04 AM, Titanium destroyer said:

Yes you are

No, she is not, Mordulec used to have a monkey profile picture.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

On 6/11/2022 at 4:25 AM, Mordulec said:

Hi guys! After several years I just wanted to take a look at how the game is doing...Anyone from the old guard still playing?nnn El metre, Wepwawet? Misfit? I wonder if my account is working.

How are the devs? Is Mohadib still in charge? Sally?

Bro I swear this game has a mysterious magnetic force that brings you back to the game after quitting. Sure you can call it nostalgic factor as many people still visit this game for the good ol days but it strange how I still remember specifically this game even after 5-6 years, not even joking when I started playing this game I was in 5th grade, I took long break and somehow remembered this game again in 9th grade and now I am in 11th grade and still remember this thing exists, tho I don't play much anymore but forum is nice. What makes it much more weirder is other than studies and scientific knowledge, I have crappy memory and I don't remember any other game that I played 6 years ago except this one somehow.