O.D. FARM Progress Little by Little

OKI DOKI

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

I have one spare. Not mind to give it. Won't need. Will be food at some point.🥴

Then ask @Alexander to you can gimme it lol,  I need a mercy for my physical build

Nvm hope this pre box is luck

not su.ck

5 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

NOICE

That's not too noice.

It's A GOD.OF.LUCK+FARM XD

Hcaptcha scam

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

cool. How goes the gold reserves? Any more progress in saving?

😭 No coins

Backbreaker is almost legendary

I just can put a plat cuz savior res too heavy

2 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

you should shut up too, if you want to talking with him go to other places 

:v I'm serious stop making this chat become a "war"

Hcaptcha scam

Just now, Soviet Union mech said:

😭 No coins

Backbreaker is almost legendary

Nice progress. Hmm, try to save a bit if luck with basic pvp and some farm around. Try to build up a bit your coffers. Rebalance gold usage a bit. 

6 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Nice progress. Hmm, try to save a bit if luck with basic pvp and some farm around. Try to build up a bit your coffers. Rebalance gold usage a bit. 

A yes, the res gives a bit of weight. Hmm, Have you verified the extra hp will give you the claw at L50 and rebalancing the modules by that time?

6 minutes ago, Pink555 said:

Ok. And when i started playing i was new player but look at me now.the patient is what makes this game good.everyone must be patient 

yes. it is a building block brick by brick. Progress it is slow regardless how much farm but constant and be daily is what does make the progress faster but it is very slow if the farming it is one time or 2 times let say post school and before go to sleep. 

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

A yes, the res gives a bit of weight. Hmm, Have you verified the extra hp will give you the claw at L50 and rebalancing the modules by that time?

I use 100k coins per day so I will make it into 0 like b4(cant upgrade bug)

In that time I have 200 boxes and a lot of coins(2.7m)

Hcaptcha scam

3 minutes ago, Fidelio said:

it's actually quite nice to see someone grind and make steady progress.

I can't be ar-sed grinding the game daily (as evident in my often half fused kit and lack of divined stuffs), but its nice to know those who do are seeing their work pay off.

Ah, Thank you. 

It is been hard to do the progress grinding. I have been playing the game every single day since 10/3/19 not missing a single day so far but OKI DOKI was used by my niece too for few months alone requested by her since we created the account together and I was focus in others accounts. Sure not a lot of pvp due to time limitation but I can grind all day long clicking here and there when can look to the side to  my phone or comp at work or home for few min. It is about to be consistent to see the progress. I like to see others doing great in particular for those free to play having the opportunity and time to do it and move up ranks to join tops. I progressed as free player to top and was hard for sure and still hard because I still doing the same.

The good thing it is to have a direction and goal. My goal was to make parts as fast possible for free and haven't change that and did and still doing regardless items with some cash lately.

Many people complain about others progress and what they have thinking that everyone clicked and presto with cash but they have no idea of those people hard work to be there for years. Having the same utilities to make it even better with real time not like me limited having family, work etc working 6-7 days 14-19hrs+ a day. It is 4:00am here and finishing a report for the boss and was working all day long none stop. Soon will summit info and go to bed to be later at work. 

People have the tendency to assume all it is granted. My work it is been by farming not because I got few items around with some cash later on post been already at top position. Those people wants all for free and no want to work hard always asking for accounts and free wins etc. 

I work hard my accounts in an honest way for sure and I like to see honest people progress with their hard work paying off and to enjoy their happiness about it watching their results day by day. 

I have developed 8 accounts tops farming and 6 of them full free given to family since no longer can play them busy at work but keep these two OKI DOKI  and O.D. FARM around.  People even tops ask for accounts because no want to go and work a new one. 

Ah yeah, relics for divine status not easy. In my case I joined clan last December so of course I barely have some around recently thanks to my clan help. 

I will keep moving both accounts to higher status farming. Will take time for sure but will happen unless game is close or another reload and start from scratch. Now, just building acc  foundation.

I hope your progress can advance but you do not have to be seating farming instead click here and there around walking or preparing coffee etc and will see faster result.  🙃

30 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Ah, Thank you. 

It is been hard to do the progress grinding. I have been playing the game every single day since 10/3/19 not missing a single day so far but OKI DOKI was used by my niece too for few months alone requested by her since we created the account together and I was focus in others accounts. Sure not a lot of pvp due to time limitation but I can grind all day long clicking here and there when can look to the side to  my phone or comp at work or home for few min. It is about to be consistent to see the progress. I like to see others doing great in particular for those free to play having the opportunity and time to do it and move up ranks to join tops. I progressed as free player to top and was hard for sure and still hard because I still doing the same.

The good thing it is to have a direction and goal. My goal was to make parts as fast possible for free and haven't change that and did and still doing regardless items with some cash lately.

Many people complain about others progress and what they have thinking that everyone clicked and presto with cash but they have no idea of those people hard work to be there for years. Having the same utilities to make it even better with real time not like me limited having family, work etc working 6-7 days 14-19hrs+ a day. It is 4:00am here and finishing a report for the boss and was working all day long none stop. Soon will summit info and go to bed to be later at work. 

People have the tendency to assume all it is granted. My work it is been by farming not because I got few items around with some cash later on post been already at top position. Those people wants all for free and no want to work hard always asking for accounts and free wins etc. 

I work hard my accounts in an honest way for sure and I like to see honest people progress with their hard work paying off and to enjoy their happiness about it watching their results day by day. 

I have developed 8 accounts tops farming and 6 of them full free given to family since no longer can play them busy at work but keep these two OKI DOKI  and O.D. FARM around.  People even tops ask for accounts because no want to go and work a new one. 

Ah yeah, relics for divine status not easy. In my case I joined clan last December so of course I barely have some around recently thanks to my clan help. 

I will keep moving both accounts to higher status farming. Will take time for sure but will happen unless game is close or another reload and start from scratch. Now, just building acc  foundation.

I hope your progress can advance but you do not have to be seating farming instead click here and there around walking or preparing coffee etc and will see faster result.  🙃

Woah I started this acc in July 2020 but starting play everyday in oct(so Im weaker than some player play same time with me) but farm more still than 🙂

Hcaptcha scam

53 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Woah I started this acc in July 2020 but starting play everyday in oct(so Im weaker than some player play same time with me) but farm more still than 🙂

All happens at the time when happen. You might had others priorities than this game. Not everyone can play everyday so the development takes longer. 🙃Family, school, work, others games, sports etc....