O.D. FARM Progress Little by Little

OKI DOKI

I will be focus to increase a bit more gold.  I do not want to drop too much. I reached 41mills and used all power kits and mix boxes around to make the recent parts. I will increase gold to start to craft power kits then save again to use them.  

image.thumb.png.cdc24ef9c1778f7f9f628997e371bb0e.png

11 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

Congrats on a 1000 rep :))

Thank you bro.  I hope I can give as many I can but this forum cut me off everyday. 😞 

Why not.. seating there 

image.thumb.png.82a5f72026f348cc44b2c28e0cb9820b.png

3 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Thank you bro.  I hope I can give as many I can but this forum cut me off everyday. 😞 

Why not.. seating there 

image.thumb.png.82a5f72026f348cc44b2c28e0cb9820b.png

Let use last paint around 

image.thumb.png.2e7581967cf3bf3ae624643c8b5a9880.png

On 5/20/2021 at 7:55 AM, Pink555 said:

How?

On 5/20/2021 at 7:55 AM, Pink555 said:

How?

Farming as normal whatever give the game at my level with 95 bars of energy plus daily and some pvp without forgetting the base. 🙂 Farming "grinding" is the base of my progress since account was open  because I cant do much pvp do to work, family etc. Easy to click at any given time with a phone or pc but pvp it is hard because need dedication that I cant give. 

Rank Box. I am cool with the relic.👍

image.thumb.png.f7f928d83e1f5c1ae54ab7ad684ad270.png

16 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Farming as normal whatever give the game at my level with 95 bars of energy plus daily and some pvp without forgetting the base. 🙂 Farming "grinding" is the base of my progress since account was open  because I cant do much pvp do to work, family etc. Easy to click at any given time with a phone or pc but pvp it is hard because need dedication that I cant give. 

Rank Box. I am cool with the relic.👍

image.thumb.png.f7f928d83e1f5c1ae54ab7ad684ad270.png

Nice I got grim cobra(2nd food) 

Hcaptcha scam

Hi Pilots,

I have been trying to save some gold and to keep a better balance on gold consumption. This is my current gold reserve. I crafted around 500 power kits spending around 2.3millions and recovered back. No improvement on base because I no need base to be enhanced more preserving gold. I increased 10 more slots space at garage space to a total of 560. I will need the space soon. Maxed an armor annihilator having that one around. I used to use one on my claw phys mech. Not the best but ok till get something else.

The acc it is been stable to be in any rank in all seasons. This season I spend working on test mech having fun at R10-R8.

Next step it is to keep saving gold and do few parts around.

image.png.c273b6983eb25866a5fd26996efaa076.png

image.thumb.png.1e84e2734686076c056c2d8264ee8801.png

image.png.88c0c30a33c88cdc2dd32a08e2138bd4.png

image.thumb.png.34ce6204fad4adb28c700d9c8a15f9c2.png

image.png.f34da3576efb6cb3fd73ab162e79a7e6.png

Well, I will keep going tomorrow. 

Hi Pilots 🙃

This is the not that great O.D. FARM inventory but I will enhance the capabilities for sure and will work to make the acc an strong account without any doubts. So keep in tune and watch the progress step by step me farming for it. I will collect gold as much I can as always I do.

giphy.gif&ehk=WkK5fn7SJQaldeThEYN0iu7Wsx

It is been a while without an inventory update . The inventory haven't grown that much since last update been too slow and the mind set strategy was shifted to make L50 parts around to re-stablish and steady R3 rank due to arena game changes and I will continue for some months doing the same making L50 parts around then will re-focus for my normal play ways making fast myth's to avoid get bored making L50 parts taking forever. 

Back in record I had 100 myth parts in January 5th with only 52 parts at L50. Now I do have 131 myth  and 95 L50. Too slow progress but it is the best I can do farming for an account of 15 months old. I haven't missed a single play day regardless the low pvp but the rest all completed as always do. 

As I mentioned yesterday, I added 10 more inventory space because it will keep growing and by the time I switch gears for fast myth making I will need that room for legends creation. 

It is a weak account at this point but the fun it is to make it strong step by step. 

Now adding some screen capture for my week account.

I keep reserving tokens for good sales but so far just packs sales are not in my interest and will wait for few items I hope to get in sales and in mean time I can keep doing L50 parts I have in need to have more options to mess around for fun. 🤣

Below my current gold and tokens.

image.thumb.png.821cd0c688dceb834ea7319c9700ecb4.png

No changes in base

image.thumb.png.faf4a76c9443b9da11e82d26f2bc8a8c.png

Boxes on reserve. Low but I make this growth always then burn it and I have been forgotten to add those changes and usage.

image.png.298131a4861085e31db18395ef3d08c8.png

Shop it is max out long ago and now accumulating coins.

image.thumb.png.7ef1c8f4ced155a94197e57e9b5e4d08.png

My flags reserves. Yes, I call them little flags as I like to call them and growing every season. 

image.thumb.png.64f1d134bcccb088b3f796c805bd245c.png

Campaign I have not been focus to get it done.

image.thumb.png.d95d1edb6e3d2bcb60f6aff89f5ee698.png

image.thumb.png.72cda15f3bc95d06595ca1e5d7e024da.png

Mech parts inventory not good but do the basic job in all seasons at R1 if play for it but it is boring go for it and I like to stay at R3 as base for more variations or drop rank when gets too boring to change players because if not I just keep farming and doing my company work that it is a lot. No time for boring R1 in real life been too busy.

image.thumb.png.0f6bb6fe67b81da91d6861e99579fcdd.png

image.png.0ab00801465553caecf3544032d0a052.png

image.png.7c73114b6920bccd1e0f52cc5514a067.png

image.thumb.png.e47d68520b5047481a174e2846271265.png

image.png.099d0dc7c22768a14a2960ae5ce8182c.png

image.thumb.png.ed7166af87f030bec0effc8503ecae68.png

image.png.974abaf3499fdb283e32762b63748d34.png

image.png.3e9f83d337c812da497a608d66cdd6b7.png

image.png.38d3a925140efe49538ddf77f9dcccbe.png

image.png.7b607a3d4907f7a9e64f56fd609ed001.png

image.png.20565fbca7a641e623eefa1ded63b1aa.png

image.png.256b4dd111ffd7f784f162ca5572fd68.png

image.png.d1737ebb933415e55bfa882d281f5f7f.png

image.png.a6f46c0ea425bedcd78c8563f3bf5345.png

image.png.a4c01d95f7a93d44ab47acd24be9d540.png

image.thumb.png.cfe5d270125db4ce83676c4473214be5.png

image.png.b58d91e50c88cd50f25546a31c0daa49.png

image.png.92e0add1b19f680fb4a8e350a9088f26.png

image.png.a168345a14a46872d3281f197bbc139f.png

image.png.4447609ee636247b14b37f8e92b578d3.png

image.thumb.png.d5b4f699e05e79e18107e4aec4d486f2.png

image.png.babb8fdae2f265e1be407b222e1e6b51.png

image.png.4630f37da71c7e9012f1f0084656c85c.png

image.png.4e954e4971569ce6f905e1bbaf62caa9.png

image.thumb.png.f164aa3e12ce1c43e4c84a1523787fc7.png

image.png.1277ee1b394bcacb8397aaca6723ba0b.png

image.thumb.png.063709d03bdcf1abf91b02e5247e8ce2.png

image.png.403d075465282db870a30915a738e192.png

image.png.185aa957a1e1c91c70b7deb533cc2d15.png

image.png.5b3777c5ae3c8626dea311c2fe16ac14.png

image.png.6d2dbbcdf4d714b0b51964dfe1594902.png

image.png.a5fdbe9a06d640236c3d96eb30efcc09.png

CHEERS

ZmD5Ripb9i8ZKi2KktQBQ=

XlMH0eBmmc=

image.png

image.png

image.png

6 hours ago, epicspeedster said:

You ever consider making some space and opening those premium packs? There's a very good chance you'll get something good from them

Yes but not for now.  There is no pint to open due to too many parts to enhance already at disposition. Opening more wont translate into more progress because require gold for it and a particular item in need.  Even I get something good I can't build something at the spot. I need to generate enough legends to do so and also eating epics it is not that wise when need to create legends parts and be ready for the opening. I will need at list 30-50 epics at L30 then use the box epics and converts them fast to make myth parts and of course I need to have some L40 for the conversion. 

War Box. Not great but some purple can be handy for my lack of divined parts. 🙃

image.thumb.png.e46eb0290583d89f4b3566c0b615fd93.png

I dont really understand how you have the ability to save so many resources, guess I just have bad impulses. Like earlier I was considering mything an item so I got an impulse and made food just to myth an energy engine. But congrats on two great accounts, you've definitely earned them

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

I dont really understand how you have the ability to save so many resources, guess I just have bad impulses. Like earlier I was considering mything an item so I got an impulse and made food just to myth an energy engine. But congrats on two great accounts, you've definitely earned them

Thx. I try to reserve as much I can and then use parts as best I can. Epics for me are a source of progress. The tendency on players is to feed power kits with all what can use to feed. I do not use power kits and feed them. I use them straight as come and level up parts. I reserve parts that can be Epic but able to change to legend and some epics as max. I prepare L30 epics that can pass to Legend and use 4 of those can't pass epic level. Farming it is the source of that and require discipline to do it during the day till go to sleep. 

Sure I have some purchases but I was able to move to R5 in all my accounts in a free way then later only in OKI and FARM I have spend money to get other items and some boxes with them. The tendency of packs it is to give you epics so before to open boxes I prepare L30 parts and L40 parts ahead to use the full power of legend creation then moving fast for myth. That it is easy to do but the challenge it is to make L50 any part since takes long and gold plus parts to be use it is a lot hard to manage. 

It is people strategies and directions to go. I went to go for farming as source of progress and for that I decided to go for energy bars as first choice in the arena shop to enhance the account. The rest it is about of luck getting parts or not. The other thing I did was to increase space with free tokens granted by the game to manage better epics. I think I have parts there from start. When I have enough of the same to create 3 mechs then the extras I use them for legend and myth. Others are there because some are important to be use in the future for more combinations and if you eat them you have no idea when you can get back. 

Impulse to meat parts to have a myth when no even have more in reserve you harm yourself. Everyone have their ways but I choose an steady slow progress but solid and I knew my accounts will get stronger day by day without rush and as an old video game players with over 40 years playing all source of games I know were to go first.  

Another important thing, you do not do things to prove to others. I don't, I follow my path no others opinions or sets but I test and experiment at low rank or chat and learn losing all the time against players and will figure out their play. I am not in a rush and do not go to become a top player but just making parts and test them and sometimes I want to see the full power of test but normally I do not do that and play low because I want that way and that not mean I do not have the capabilities to go against pro players. I was R10 and with R10 mechs went up to R2 full stars with my 2 crappy original mechs. 

Balance your strategy and mech parts. Many see me making many parts without sense but sure I do know what I am doing not for now.  Just be careful with what the game give you because every part it is important to respective rank and progress. 

1 hour ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Cuz I can't beat player I'm always win before( but I can destroy heat counter lol) 

no worries. you do not know what they do and the luck getting parts. Follow your game and keep farming as much you can. Do some pvp to get extra gold. Use in a wiser way your time to farm if possible but if you are limited then do not feel frustrated because others moved faster. I had many players starting with me and they moved really fast making jokes against me and my mechs. Just luck in free way got good parts and I matched them and surpasses them and now I blow them like toys. 

You do not know so focus on you and your steady progress. You are doing fine. If you rush and see others advancing more you will lose the desire to play. 

45 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Thx. I try to reserve as much I can and then use parts as best I can. Epics for me are a source of progress. The tendency on players is to feed power kits with all what can use to feed. I do not use power kits and feed them. I use them straight as come and level up parts. I reserve parts that can be Epic but able to change to legend and some epics as max. I prepare L30 epics that can pass to Legend and use 4 of those can't pass epic level. Farming it is the source of that and require discipline to do it during the day till go to sleep. 

Sure I have some purchases but I was able to move to R5 in all my accounts in a free way then later only in OKI and FARM I have spend money to get other items and some boxes with them. The tendency of packs it is to give you epics so before to open boxes I prepare L30 parts and L40 parts ahead to use the full power of legend creation then moving fast for myth. That it is easy to do but the challenge it is to make L50 any part since takes long and gold plus parts to be use it is a lot hard to manage. 

It is people strategies and directions to go. I went to go for farming as source of progress and for that I decided to go for energy bars as first choice in the arena shop to enhance the account. The rest it is about of luck getting parts or not. The other thing I did was to increase space with free tokens granted by the game to manage better epics. I think I have parts there from start. When I have enough of the same to create 3 mechs then the extras I use them for legend and myth. Others are there because some are important to be use in the future for more combinations and if you eat them you have no idea when you can get back. 

Impulse to meat parts to have a myth when no even have more in reserve you harm yourself. Everyone have their ways but I choose an steady slow progress but solid and I knew my accounts will get stronger day by day without rush and as an old video game players with over 40 years playing all source of games I know were to go first.  

Another important thing, you do not do things to prove to others. I don't, I follow my path no others opinions or sets but I test and experiment at low rank or chat and learn losing all the time against players and will figure out their play. I am not in a rush and do not go to become a top player but just making parts and test them and sometimes I want to see the full power of test but normally I do not do that and play low because I want that way and that not mean I do not have the capabilities to go against pro players. I was R10 and with R10 mechs went up to R2 full stars with my 2 crappy original mechs. 

Balance your strategy and mech parts. Many see me making many parts without sense but sure I do know what I am doing not for now.  Just be careful with what the game give you because every part it is important to respective rank and progress. 

no worries. you do not know what they do and the luck getting parts. Follow your game and keep farming as much you can. Do some pvp to get extra gold. Use in a wiser way your time to farm if possible but if you are limited then do not feel frustrated because others moved faster. I had many players starting with me and they moved really fast making jokes against me and my mechs. Just luck in free way got good parts and I matched them and surpasses them and now I blow them like toys. 

You do not know so focus on you and your steady progress. You are doing fine. If you rush and see others advancing more you will lose the desire to play. 

I don't care too much about progress so mine is pretty slow( some it's very fast) 

If I'm fast progress, 3 months later and I will fully mythical all of my mech( except modules)

Hcaptcha scam

6 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

I only ever do my dailies then get off, because I never feel like there's much reason for me to continue playing after.

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.