O.D. FARM Progress Little by Little

OKI DOKI

Hmm nice

Screenshot_20210420_205707.jpg

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

All happens at the time when happen. You might had others priorities than this game. Not everyone can play everyday so the development takes longer. 🙃Family, school, work, others games, sports etc....

I know but some players like scarlet play every day and start in June still lose me is a problem

Hcaptcha scam

28 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

How many epic powerkits to max a mythic?

To be honest, I do not know. I haven't count and all depend how many rare and common will use in combination. I am talking power kits level 1 just recently crafted. I do not use power kits to level them up with parts. Also, not all parts cost the same to be level up. Some takes more than others.  

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

To be honest, I do not know. I haven't count and all depend how many rare and common will use in combination. I am talking power kits level 1 just recently crafted. I do not use power kits to level them up with parts. Also, not all parts cost the same to be level up. Some takes more than others.  

in the case of epic, no clue at all. epics l1 never had I think. I had epics L30 granted by the game

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

WOW, That was fast. 👌

Nah me when upgrade sith is faster (common to divine in same day to I upgrade this dude from epic to max legendary)

2 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

How many epic powerkits to max a mythic?

It's up to power kits lv

If it's lv 30, you need 6 power kit for legendary, 5 for epic,  4 for rare/common

I mean l-m, e-m r-m and c-m

Hcaptcha scam

On 4/26/2021 at 9:49 PM, Soviet Union mech said:

It won the selfish 🙂

GG but WTF legendary resistance 

Screenshot_20210427_123332.jpg

i have fortress. Now, no just the fortress but Vest add a lot of resist and legs too.  I added few of them since the game match me with full L50 mechs all the time or almost fully developed against my epic, legend myth mech with low health. just a balance for R10 fights 

On 4/26/2021 at 9:49 PM, Soviet Union mech said:

It won the selfish 🙂

GG but WTF legendary resistance 

Screenshot_20210427_123332.jpg

Oh, congrats for the selfish. awesome item. I will like to have more but just one. 

5 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

Why does it have more energy than heat res if its a the heat version

I do not have the answer since I am not part of the rebalance team.

Now, what they did was to counter the Monkey in some was. Monkey energy and heat wise are opposite mirror to each other between energy torso and heat torso. For Vest, they are identical to monkey if not wrong but monkey have more life and more weight but not resist. Regardless, they decided to balance Vest against monkey health points with the resist.

Vest have less weight but a lot less health points but calculated between added resist and torso will be similar to monkey on health point making the torso harder to get destroyed like reducing life of the monkey at equivalent way. Now, they counter the issue with heat and energy plus phys on resist according the mech attribute to compensate the balance so energy compensate heat a bit and heat compensate energy a bit and both compensate a lot on phys. 

I really do not know what they did recently but I think was something similar to that.  Just guessing...

3 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Now, what they did was to counter the Monkey in some was. Monkey energy and heat wise are opposite mirror to each other between energy torso and heat torso. For Vest, they are identical to monkey if not wrong but monkey have more life and more weight but not resist. Regardless, they decided to balance Vest against monkey health points with the resist.

Vest have less weight but a lot less health points but calculated between added resist and torso will be similar to monkey on health point making the torso harder to get destroyed like reducing life of the monkey at equivalent way. Now, they counter the issue with heat and energy plus phys on resist according the mech attribute to compensate the balance so energy compensate heat a bit and heat compensate energy a bit and both compensate a lot on phys. 

I really do not know what they did recently but I think was something similar to that.  Just guessing...

Now, I will say even Vest was adjusted to emulate monkey on power, became better because resist is high enough to make it really hard to reduce and in contrast the monkey resist drop fast and easier to kill and with modules divined then the issue gets even more complicated increasing to 180 in resist as combo.

22 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Now, I will say even Vest was adjusted to emulate monkey on power, became better because resist is high enough to make it really hard to reduce and in contrast the monkey resist drop fast and easier to kill and with modules divined then the issue gets even more complicated increasing to 180 in resist as combo.

It an old thing, older torsos had legs of their respective elements res while more of the other elements res. Like vests, c-m torsos(nightmare and others), wendigo, brutality, avenger, naga and grim reaper these are only some though.

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

16 hours ago, Spam said:

It an old thing, older torsos had lees of their respective elements res while more of the other elements res. Like vests, c-m torsos(nightmare and others), wendigo, brutality, avenger, naga and grim reaper these are only some though.

yeah.