Gold Box

StealthBeaster

Should We Let People Buy Gold Box in The Shop?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Let People Buy Gold Box in The Shop?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, Only Offers
  2. 2. How Much Tokens Should it Cost?

Question

13 answers to this question

I agree with those who think the mythical option on the gold box should be removed.  I don't want to get a random mythical Archimonde or Hurlbat.  Some have said that it would be wrong to food such useless items, but as a top ranked player with a cramped inventory, I am going to say it's not wrong at all.  You should see what happens when I buy a deal: tons of items get fooded due to cramped storage space.  Like when I finally get a physical fortress, all the epics that I don't need (based on when my inventory fills up) will get fooded to it in the process.

And I have fooded divine scorching feet before also.  If the item is truly useless in SM, i.e. you can't think of anything to use it for and neither can your top ranked buddies, it gets fooded.

I'd rather that mythical be replaced with "guaranteed premium."  So that the premium rate itself is 30%, not the mythical rate.  Therefore if I get Archimonde, it would be as a legendary, meaning I can then use it to myth something else.

Some of us are rolling with an inventory so large that even buying deals can be painful.  Not complaining, just saying.  I think that once a player earns rank 1, their inventory should be unlimited.  I don't think this would affect the player base negatively, as we are seeing top ranked players leave the game.  Sure, I understand that no game can keep people entertained forever (otherwise there wouldn't be so many games out there).  But that would be one way to reward those who have enough longevity in the game that they have reached rank 1.  Reaching rank 1 takes at least a year, even if you are P2W.  You'd have to be $5,000+ P2W to get to rank 1 faster than 1 year (in my opinion).

So yeah, I'm cool with the gold box idea but I would prefer "guaranteed premium" instead of "mythical."

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

2 hours ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

Would you Like to say "the mythical ones which if you get a mythical interceptor or Hurlbat you can nothing do with this, except use it for upgrade the power kit"

All of this WRONG ANSWERS!!!

Using useless Mythical items For Upgrade the Power Kit is WRONG THING EVER!

We Can Do Many interesting Things With This Items Like Fighting in Campaign and Chat Battles and REC Videos and More Funny, But you Just have No Idea about you Say.

At Least We Have a Chance of Premium Items Like (SabreTooth), (Hollow Cyber Armor), (Fractured Cyber Armor), (Rusty Cyber Armor)

And People Can get Mythical Items easily Without Transforming!

This is the Best Feature Ever!

Yes I also want a golden box even its over 1000 tokens bcs its a big worth no need to spend ur 5 legend for making a item myth bcs you get a myth already (it have chances)

2 hours ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Yes I also want a golden box even its over 1000 tokens bcs its a big worth no need to spend ur 5 legend for making a item myth bcs you get a myth already (it have chances)

Like  Aftokator said before mythicals are supposed to be worked for not pulled out of a box, no matter how many tokens yo make it cost p2w willget the upper hand, completely ruining gameplay in early ranks,and completely stunting the growth of f2p. This should never ever be implemented into the game 

59 minutes ago, Corvus said:

This should never ever be implemented into the game

firmly agree. 

things like this should've never made it out of the thought phase, but since it did, all i can say is whoever came up with this probably didn't use much brains to think this all the way through. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

51 minutes ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Yes it will the ruin the game if you get mythicals from it but I suggest can we get gold box like 1 in 1yr like a rule that u can buy only 1 box in a year no more then it will be some fun

ahha, How is it?

1 Box in a Year Not Really satisfied 😞 This Will Discourage Players.

my Suggestion is Make a Chance of 1 Mythical item from Gold Portal per Month.

Or make Gold Box in the Shop Comes once a Month instead...

Edited by mohamed Alpatal Khalaf
error (see edit history)

Well a new rule it will be okay 

1:We can buy only 1 box in 5months like example if you buy 1 box then you can buy next when will the 5 months complete it will be perfect

2:Or the gold box should come in offers only like in 3000-4000 tokens offer in thats there will be 1 box only like Qcb

Edited by ---Soul Burner--- (see edit history)