How long would it take to get 4000 tokens?

TitanBaller

Question

11 answers to this question

2 hours ago, TitanBaller said:

Woah, 50 tokens for ads each day?

lots of misinformation in this thread

please allow me to concur to you exactly all the daily/weekly sources of tokens

• 60 tokens from ads per day, not 50. it's 1 ad that you have to watch on mobile or puffin browser, then the remaining 29 ads you watch on pc, restarting the client every time you finish watching one
  • increasing token rewards from the daily login advent calendar on average ~12 tokens per week (I forget exactly how much each gives)
  • you can get anywhere from 15 (if you're really bad) to 100-150 tokens from raid weekly (if you're better than average), even the regular noob should be getting ~35 tokens from the raid every week. also you get like ~25 tokens from just completing each tier of the raid, however this still assumes you can even complete all the tiers, which most players can't
  • 10 and then 50 tokens from weekly clan arena win contributions, totaling to 60 (I'm pretty sure there's an even higher token reward after, but nearly no clans today are dedicated enough to accumulate 3000(?) wins per week, since it would mean 125 wins from every member of a full clan, especially during 3v3 season 
  • finishing 4 daily quests gives 10 tokens
  • there are also special quest events which range from ~100 tokens to ~200 tokens, however these are few and far between so you shouldn't rely on them entirely
  • same as the point above goes for portals, everything about them is almost entirely dependent on the goodwill of the developers. sometimes they are the overbuffed guaranteed premium item and 200 token reward portals, sometimes they're the crappy "gold" portals, which are obscenely easy to complete and give less gold than the average grind mission a regular player already does
  • achievements, the hard ones give like over 40 tokens each (not worth it in my opinion, since some of them take more than that in respawns to complete)
  • and the both most and least reliable source of tokens in the game is:
  • Spoiler
    • the campaign
  • it's very easy to accumulate many hundred of tokens at the beginning of the game by steamrolling through the campaign, but later on, you'll reach many hard stops, where you'll need to upgrade your mechs for quite a while before attempting the missions again. not to mention that both the achievements and the campaign are a finite source of tokens, as in, you'll reach a point where you will be physically unable to receive any more tokens from said sources 
  • Spoiler
    • (there is a rare glitch that causes a mission you've already completed to become incomplete, allowing you to receive the token rewards from clearing it again, however this might just be the least reliable source of tokens, as it's still mostly unknown what causes the glitch. AND OF COURSE IT IS DISALLOWED TO USE BUGS, GLITCHES, OR EXPLOITS TO GET AN EDGE OVER OTHERS IN THIS, AS WELL AS MOST GAMES. so it's very much not recommended to even look into it, or discuss it.)

in the end this makes it so most players can easily make at least 90 tokens per day/~630 per week

so to answer your question, it takes at least a month to get 4000 tokens if you make use of all the sources mentioned here

Edited by Stefix5000
fixed raid info, added conclusion (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, Electro said:

I had heard about the 60 tokens from the advertisements but I was not at all sure and also someone had said 50, there is a lot of information that seems true and quite thoughtful, I give you a " up" for players to see your message.

thank you electro, I appreciate it, I've also fixed a bit of the raid part, as well as added a conclusion to how much time it would take to get 4000 tokens, I apparently forgot to actually answer TitanBaller's question because of the upset the bad advice caused me

there is also with the ads, up to 60* tokens can be earned daily with ads per day's so in a month you can earn 1800 tokens without counting the otherway to earn tokens.

2 hours ago, TitanBaller said:

Woah, 50 tokens for ads each day?

Is that exactly* 60, the only problem with the reward from ads is that so long for got all tokens you can get ( you should watch 25 ads for earn all the tokens available )

( * edit )

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

20 minutes ago, Stefix5000 said:

lots of misinformation in this thread

please allow me to concur to you exactly all the daily/weekly sources of tokens

• 60 tokens from ads per day, not 50. it's 1 ad that you have to watch on mobile or puffin browser, then the remaining 29 ads you watch on pc, restarting the client every time you finish watching one
  • increasing token rewards from the daily login advent calendar on average ~12 tokens per week (I forget exactly how much each gives)
  • you can get anywhere from 15 (if you're really bad) to 100-150 tokens from raid weekly (if you're better than average), even the regular noob should be getting ~35 tokens from the raid every week
  • 10 and then 50 tokens from weekly clan arena win contributions, totaling to 60 (I'm pretty sure there's an even higher token reward after, but nearly no clans today are dedicated enough to accumulate 3000(?) wins per week, since it would mean 125 wins from every member of a full clan, especially during 3v3 season 
  • finishing 4 daily quests gives 10 tokens
  • there are also special quest events which range from ~100 tokens to ~200 tokens, however these are few and far between so you shouldn't rely on them entirely
  • same as the point above goes for portals, everything about them is almost entirely dependent on the goodwill of the developers. sometimes they are the overbuffed guaranteed premium item and 200 token reward portals, sometimes they're the crappy "gold" portals, which are obscenely easy to complete and give less gold than the average grind mission a regular player already does
  • achievements, the hard ones give like over 40 tokens each (not worth it in my opinion, since some of them take more than that in respawns to complete)
  • and the both most and least reliable source of tokens in the game is:
      Reveal hidden contents

the campaign

it's very easy to accumulate many hundred of tokens at the beginning of the game by steamrolling through the campaign, but later on, you'll reach many hard stops, where you'll need to upgrade your mechs for quite a while before attempting the missions again. not to mention that both the achievements and the campaign are a finite source of tokens, as in, you'll reach a point where you will be physically unable to receive any more tokens from said sources 

Reveal hidden contents

(there is a rare glitch that causes a mission you've already completed to become incomplete, allowing you to receive the token rewards from clearing it again, however this might just be the least reliable source of tokens, as it's still mostly unknown what causes the glitch. AND OF COURSE IT IS DISALLOWED TO USE BUGS, GLITCHES, OR EXPLOITS TO GET AN EDGE OVER OTHERS IN THIS, AS WELL AS MOST GAMES. so it's very much not recommended to even look into it, or discuss it.)

I had heard about the 60 tokens from the advertisements but I was not at all sure and also someone had said 50, there is a lot of information that seems true and quite thoughtful, I give you a " up" for players to see your message.

daily adds       1800 tokens each month

raids                1500 tokens  (worst for me)

clan rewards    240 tokens

daily quest       300 tokens

daily raids        104 tokens

gold portal      210 tokens min.

special quest   100 tokens min

+ daily logins +extras

totally in the worst scanerio I earn 4254 tokens. you can buy 750 token/a month (25t each day)

some months have 5x saturday( for raid get)