I'm qutting sm

SC2A

Note Im already quitted 2 days ago, but some may still dont know it yet so i made this topic(maybe i wont back idk).

Its been 10 years since the time i started playing sm, and its very long time for me, but the main reason to i quit is school and i need to spend more time in my real life, about the account Soviet Union mech, i think hidden name(not gonna tell lol), @ZERO, @adc and @SamUwU will be the co-pilot and bim( or ching chong in discord) aka the account owner will take care about it.

Thank you @SawzAll and @Pizza4UAndMe for a great moment in Noble Warriors and arbp, a honor to be in your clan though its not too long 😄. Thanks to some person who made me now and thats it, imma finish my homework

Screenshot_20220112_195725.jpg

It here means sprite cranberry account, my bad

Hcaptcha scam

4 hours ago, SC2A said:

Note Im already quitted 2 days ago, but some may still dont know it yet so i made this topic(maybe i wont back idk).

Its been 10 years since the time i started playing sm, and its very long time for me, but the main reason to i quit is school and i need to spend more time in my real life, about the account Soviet Union mech, i think hidden name(not gonna tell lol), @ZERO, @adc and @SamUwU will be the co-pilot and bim( or ching chong in discord) aka the account owner will take care about it.

Thank you @SawzAll and @Pizza4UAndMe for a great moment in Noble Warriors and arbp, a honor to be in your clan though its not too long 😄. Thanks to some person who made me now and thats it, imma finish my homework

Good luck in life bro 

On 1/14/2022 at 7:58 AM, SC2A said:

If you ever want to come back to SM, just let me know, you're always welcome in NWC.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 8:58 PM, SC2A said:

ya forgot "i" lmao, anyways, gliyl.

ty for some little pvp experience tho