just a few quick survey questions

AftoKrator

Question

just a few Qs to see how far behind i am compared to yall peeps. 

1. what exp level are you?
  2. how many inv slot do you have?
  3. have you purchased any inv slots before?
  4. (intentional white space)
  5. 1-10 scale (1 being worst): having 5 maxed heat torsos (zark, windi, monkey, vest, and nightmare) and no torsos of any other type....... (blue vest coming soon)

that'll be it for now. ...... nvm 

one more

1. wouldn't it be nice if there are more perk slots? like shrinking pumpkin santa or goat shooting snowball....
Edited by AftoKrator_ (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

11 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

what exp level are you?

93 .

17 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

how many inv slot do you have?

have you purchased any inv slots before?

Never .

1-10 scale (1 being worst): having 5 maxed heat torsos (zark, windi, monkey, vest, and nightmare) and no torsos of any other type...

Not very understand this question, it is us who must rate on a scale of 1 in 10 ? In any case i have not heat torso .

21 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

wouldn't it be nice if there are more perk slots? like shrinking pumpkin santa or goat shooting snowball..

Good Idea 👍.

1. 238

2. 220

3. I may have bought some on accident when the "inventory full" window popped up

4. ?

5. No clue what you're saying here tbh, are you asking if it's bad to only have maxed heat torsos? Not really, heat torsos are the best type and you'll rarely use anything else. Energy torsos are mainly useful for energy mechs.

6. It would certainly allow for greater customization but it's not something I ever thought about so it's not that pressing of a matter. You can always buy item pain to differentiate yourself from the rest.

1 hour ago, AftoKrator_ said:

5. 1-10 scale (1 being worst): having 5 maxed heat torsos (zark, windi, monkey, vest, and nightmare) and no torsos of any other type....... (blue vest coming soon)

one more

1. wouldn't it be nice if there are more perk slots? like shrinking pumpkin santa or goat shooting snowball....

1- 250. Done in 9months OKI and 8 months O.D FARM. 

2- 600 in both accounts

3- Yes. I started with the free achievement tokens as free player. I needed inventory space to enhance faster

4- I do not understand the question. 

5- I will say 7. It is about progress so all can be seen it in different way. For a mid-level player can be great and also can get 2v2 and 1v1 at top position with proper items. Ok with heat torsos. 

6- I think more perks slots will be nice. 

1. 160

2. 290

3. i have purchased around 30 or 40 , i don't remember.

5. It depends on your mech type but I would say those heat torsos (monkey, windi , nightmare and vest) can fit every mech. i would rate your choice with 7/10

Note: I may be level 160 but i can kick azz in arena. So for all those who think being high level is a criterion about whether you are a strong player or not, you are wrong. (don't take cheaters who are low level with meta stuff as an example)

Answering for my main-

1.  225

2.  210

3.  Never bought any as far as I recall.

4.   I might draw a knob in the blank space if I'm bored.

5.  I'll say 7, on the basis that 1 would be having nothing but heat torsos while trying to build a balanced stable of mechs, whereas I have  a nice range of maxed torsos, and am just wondering whether to divine a maxed lightning vest and re-arrange my energy mech to take it in place of the divined Naga there at the moment. 

6.  Moar perks - a giant Cthulhu head would be favourite. 

Ah - just realised what the question about heat torsos was driving at - I'd still rate 7, on the basis that Nightmare should do a fair job in an energy mech if need be, and the monkey or Windigo is decent in physical, so you could manage a decent lineup with those 5. 

11 hours ago, AftoKrator_ said:

3.have you purchased any inv slots before?

yes i had 100 extra from legacy and i also bought some

4. 1-10 scale (1 being worst): having 5 maxed heat torsos (zark, windi, monkey, vest, and nightmare) and no torsos of any other type....... (blue vest coming soon)

Zark: 4/10 (not good anymore)

windigo: 9/10( really good torso for being e-m)

Heat monkey: 5/10 (still usable but still bad)

MPV: 10/10 (Current meta torso imo)

Nightmare: 8/10 (really good for raid and a very light torso)

6. wouldn't it be nice if there are more perk slots? like shrinking pumpkin santa or goat shooting snowball....

no, i dont think it will work. some people will try to put the big and small perk together.

9 hours ago, AftoKrator_ said:

one more

(1.) 174

(2) 270

(3) NO I suggest u don't either

(Zark 6) (Windigo 7) (Monkey 6) (Vest 8 (Nightmare 7) The reason vest is not 10 is if u don't have the hp modules and other resistance mods it kinda gets smacked by all physical mechs

And sure y not 

20 hours ago, Electro said:

Not very understand this question, it is us who must rate on a scale of 1 in 10 ? In any case i have not heat torso .

well, my initial thought of this question was how useful is it to only have heat torsos, but i guess rating each individual torso also works. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

On 1/6/2022 at 6:01 AM, AftoKrator_ said:

one more

1. 209

2. 525 

3. many, many times and I hated every single time 

5.  Zark 4/10; Windi 7/10; Heat Monkey 6/10; MPV 10/10; Nightmare 9/10 

Bonus Q: I'd maybe see the benefit in a pumpkin wearing a santa hat, or a santa hatted snowball-thrower

On 1/6/2022 at 12:01 AM, AftoKrator_ said:

1. What exp level are you?
  2. How many inv slot do you have?
  3. Have you purchased any inv slots before?
  6. Wouldn't it be nice if there are more perk slots? like shrinking pumpkin santa or goat shooting snowball....
  1.  level 188
  2. 180 slots
  3.  Nope
  5. I don't think it matters that much what element of torso you have, as long as the mods can make up the difference. My first mech, an energy mech, used heat monkey (no other options) but I was able to make up the energy difference with a few energy engines. Phys and heat are fine with heat torsos too. 
  6. I don't care for most perks, but why not.