Q/A before i quit

SC2A

simply a topic where you can ask something about me, build help, etc... just don't ask some too personally thing

Quick answer

Where are you live?

-Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam

How old are you?

Are you male or female

-am gae( jk male)

what rank are you?

-10-7( usually 5), was 1

Hcaptcha scam

15 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

It actually did exist 10 years. Just in different graphic ways and certain sites. Though, don't know if he is telling the truth...

Why are you leaving, or if you are leaving?

It definitely did exist, I remember playing it when I was like 10 but it wasn't even close to being this complex. It was just a short singleplayer campaign but one thing I remember it having were supply drops in-battle and you had limited bullets for most weapons instead of uses like now.

3 minutes ago, DArkVold said:

Yes i remember finishing it and feeling like such a god

lol.... I didn't finish it... I did about half of it, then left the game for a whyle and came back to another campaign... A new campaign would be awesome....

Next question,,,,, Are you a pay to win?

4 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

lol.... I didn't finish it... I did about half of it, then left the game for a whyle and came back to another campaign... A new campaign would be awesome....

Next question,,,,, Are you a pay to win?

Nope I was only like in second grade and I was too scared to ask my parents for money on a game. But now i'll drop the occasional 5 dollars for a premium pack

15 minutes ago, DArkVold said:

Nope I was only like in second grade and I was too scared to ask my parents for money on a game. But now i'll drop the occasional 5 dollars for a premium pack

That reminds me of what happen to a family when their Child was playing a game and he/she was milking the parents credit card, when they didn't know until they got the bill.  The credit card was linked to the phone I guess. All you had to do is click yes....

New question, What is 1+1+ I don't know what else to ask=????

9 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

That reminds me of what happen to a family when their Child was playing a game and he/she was milking the parents credit card, when they didn't know until they got the bill.  The credit card was linked to the phone I guess. All you had to do is click yes....

New question, What is 1+1+ I don't know what else to ask=????

The next question will be what rank are you?

wow, 10 years of play time. I am only 2. 

There are few other players telling me that will quit soon after a lot of work on their accounts. Life changes, I guess. 

Now 14 years old need to be focus more on education and girlas. 🙃 Too many girlfriends to attend. 👍

SAD to know you will quit. 😔 

Any new game to play or sports etc?

6 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Now 14 years old need to be focus more on education and girlas. 🙃 Too many girlfriends to attend. 👍

tbh, as a 16 year old, SM and this forum is on my top 5 things i care about in my daily life. probably 4th place actually. 

number 1 is school/grades/health obviously. number 2 is avoiding my mom's temper (very complicated... and hard). number 3 is anime. 4 is SM. and 5 is my friends on discord. 

question:

also, what clan are you in? like the most recent one. 

Edited by AftoKrator_ (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

When 

When I was 16 was about sports and girls and car and sure video games and mechanic and creating electronic stuff and other things. I was busy kid also working and I wanted to work to make my own money to not ask to my parents. I work since the age of 5.  

sure, I love anime since baby time, and I do play video games since the 70's console or arcadia. 🙃

4 hours ago, AftoKrator_ said:

hmm yeah. i remember that when i first started. 

how many mythicals and divines did you have?

8 divines and 5 mythicals

4 hours ago, AftoKrator_ said:

tbh, as a 16 year old, SM and this forum is on my top 5 things i care about in my daily life. probably 4th place actually. 

number 1 is school/grades/health obviously. number 2 is avoiding my mom's temper (very complicated... and hard). number 3 is anime. 4 is SM. and 5 is my friends on discord. 

question:

also, what clan are you in? like the most recent one. 

Noble Warriors

4 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

wow, 10 years of play time. I am only 2. 

There are few other players telling me that will quit soon after a lot of work on their accounts. Life changes, I guess. 

SAD to know you will quit. 😔 

Any new game to play or sports etc?

aov and football, maybe?

Hcaptcha scam