Q/A before i quit

SC2A

22 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Yes and no. I advanced the levels will pure regular free fuel. I was calculating the amount of arena shop advancement and my focus was more on fuel and regen instead of the other options to fortify my mechs. In order to move faster on level up it does require fuel and regeneration for that fuel. If arena shop is low on those 2 items, then the progress will become slower. 

Also, the timing how to pass level one to another it is important. The percentage on a particular level it does get harder as higher you go in normal way except at some points.

Let say you are at level 199 crossing to 200. At that level the percentage of progress for a 1-time grind let say in OD6 "BEST PLACE TO FARM" on level up will be I think at 0.3% per 7 fuels, over 9.6k gold and 19k XP. I forgot but just do the math and to reach 1% of that 100% to cross to level 200 it takes very long on farming. Calculating that percentage and using properly the fuels you can target 100% and still not crossing and by that time you need to ensure your fuels are at 7 as last run to cross and you will be granted full fuel regen. Every level needs to be observed properly and make moves to lower farm areas sometimes to get the full crossing.

Players don't get it, but I focused on level fast to get ton of gold fast enough to move mech power and develop ton of parts. Now, all depend on your focus on the game. Some go for power to start and move up with a mech or two as fast possible increasing resistance and damage in arena shop.  

The early level does change really fast grinding and those are easy to move up till level 70-80. In a month or 3 weeks you can have an account at level 70 farming all day around. 

What I did was to time the fuel regen before bellying up and consumed. You need to observe how fast regen and how much fuel you have and during the day check on your phone and in few min, you have a fuel drained and starting the regen from zero. 

I have the ability to use comp and phone for grind when I can, but I am busy in life and my pvp is very limited so the best approach for me was grind hard from start.

Also, to answer your question again I forgot that yes and no. Someone asked me same question and I had no idea about the fuel purchase with tokens since I was playing for free with my niece. When I was around level 218-226 range, I do not recall when, but I think I added comment in the old forum when I did, I was curious what was that thing of fuel buy and one time I wanted to test why players were waiting tokens on that having free fuel regen and tested 2k tokens of fuel at a particular level on that range.

Also, there was 1-3 items I decided to get on summer that came with fuel during TF administration and that added extra 100 fuel or so per item. The rest was pure grinding for free.

In my other acc O.D. FARM I was able to reach level 250 faster in 8 months flat. I had the understanding better to farm and O.D FARM is a younger account. 

Forgot to mention that leveling up will grant you the extra fuel since arena shop do not complete the full amount of fuel. To get the full you need to max arena shop and pass beyond 225 level or so "I do not remember well" and by the end your max of fuel will be 95. 

In order to speed up the process making parts I was making rare parts from common and epics from rare. Why? OKI DOKI account was terrible and still terrible granting epics one of the reasons I save them. No just the game was not granting basic module for ener/heat but granting basic parts was horrible. Many players that started with me they became top when I was basic R10 but I had my ways to keep grinding and advancing then fortune boxes started to grant goodies and with my farming I advanced faster and surpassed them on level and power. 

There are basic in this game but the most important it is the grinding level you do not the parts alone plus fuel for a free to play. For P2W with old accounts silver box can do whatever to buy ton of boxes and get gold and move up faster with money on hands.

Idrc about XP, fortune boxes and more gold are way better imo. Still, I'm already almost at 240 after like year and a half, I started seriously playing early 2019 but then I went on a hiatus mid 2020.

11 hours ago, Deimos said:

Idrc about XP, fortune boxes and more gold are way better imo. Still, I'm already almost at 240 after like year and a half, I started seriously playing early 2019 but then I went on a hiatus mid 2020.

Don't get it. Sure, for people can look for fortune boxes and the drop rate are decent it can be ok to go for it. All depend on accounts. Some accounts are good on fortune boxes and some not. In my case my account is bad on fortune boxes and epics grants. I recommend to those can get fortune boxes then go for it. In my case no time and quick touch for quick grind it does the trick according to my life conditions. Gold, you collect good gold on OD6. If you are a pvp player in large, then no issues. For limited time player OD6 is the solution to get gold and XP fast.

There is no right answer except that every player does have a particular life with particular conditions to be able to play the game on those ways. I do not have time so OD6 it is awesome for me. When I play for fortune boxes is a waste of time and fuel and terrible granting mix boxes. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Don't get it. Sure, for people can look for fortune boxes and the drop rate are decent it can be ok to go for it. All depend on accounts. Some accounts are good on fortune boxes and some not. In my case my account is bad on fortune boxes and epics grants. I recommend to those can get fortune boxes then go for it. In my case no time and quick touch for quick grind it does the trick according to my life conditions. Gold, you collect good gold on OD6. If you are a pvp player in large, then no issues. For limited time player OD6 is the solution to get gold and XP fast.

There is no right answer except that every player does have a particular life with particular conditions to be able to play the game on those ways. I do not have time so OD6 it is awesome for me. When I play for fortune boxes is a waste of time and fuel and terrible granting mix boxes. 🤷‍♂️

These are my two farming locations for gold and fortune boxes, no clue how long OD6 takes to clear since I hadn't done it in so long but I find these the most efficient, more than OD6 when it comes to gold per fuel spent especially the 3v3 mission for just 5 fuel. Also idk where you farm for fortune boxes but the 2v2 OD8 on hard got me like 4 legendaries from which 3 were L-Ms, I do believe it has one of if not the best fortune box drops.

Snímka obrazovky 2022-01-14 o 9.19.26.png

Snímka obrazovky 2022-01-14 o 9.18.45.png

15 minutes ago, Deimos said:

These are my two farming locations for gold and fortune boxes, no clue how long OD6 takes to clear since I hadn't done it in so long but I find these the most efficient, more than OD6 when it comes to gold per fuel spent especially the 3v3 mission for just 5 fuel. Also idk where you farm for fortune boxes but the 2v2 OD8 on hard got me like 4 legendaries from which 3 were L-Ms, I do believe it has one of if not the best fortune box drops.

Snímka obrazovky 2022-01-14 o 9.19.26.png

Snímka obrazovky 2022-01-14 o 9.18.45.png

Yes, I know those locations to farm for gold and also fortune boxes. Still for me OD6 suit my life. For other players can be good options those.