We need trading system

aliozkan

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

we could make it so you cant immediately trade for stuff when you start of but after a year or so of playing you can start trading for epics and legendries

that would take for ever how about when you get to certain levels like lvl 20 for rares and commons  lvl 50 for epics      lvl 125 for legondarys and  lvl 200 and ubove for mythics and divines

How about we just make it that trading to my accounts is the only trading in the game. End of discussion

PS.  You have no idea how bad trading can hurt the game.  Here is an idea.  I have two rank 5-3 accounts.  Both have more than 30 full myth items. One account is my main, and the other is my 2nd. Though, both are equal in terms of battle.  If I decide to trade all my full myth items to my main, I will be dominant in the game taking over rank 1, easy as one two three.  I could even have one account have making myth and trading with my main.  oh, and don't think, "But, there can also be trading with the rank of items, only." I can argue everything you throw at me.  Just an idea, I have 3 more email accounts.  If trade were added in the game, I can easily make those three account make about 3 maxed items in one week. I would not even waste time on the base. 

This 'feature' will crack game out, like said JamAnime above. But I have other idea with same sense:

Make a shop in which you can buy/exchange your item(s) for offered item(s), it's like weekly offer but with random item. And it's MORE fair than trade with players, and as always with random.

UFO has arrived and created this sign.

25 minutes ago, OvalQuilter said:

This 'feature' will crack game out, like said JamAnime above. But I have other idea with same sense:

Make a shop in which you can buy/exchange your item(s) for offered item(s), it's like weekly offer but with random item. And it's MORE fair than trade with players, and as always with random.

actually that idea is more ideal and good that should be an actual thing     trade offers or exchangeses

1 hour ago, ZeneriK said:

why cant there be another money currentcy like clan points

There's already four money currencies, like SM coins, tokens, arena coins and clan coins. Also exists arena points, but I don't think this is currency. So, I think game don't need new currencies, there's can be a mess if the game would has many types of money.

On 11/19/2021 at 7:15 PM, aliozkan said:

We need trading System. I have soo good stuff but I'm searching "Molten Plantium Vest".

I can trade Rusty Energy Armor to Molten Plantium West.

image.png

Instead, trading should be restricted to items in the same... family, I guess. Like you could trade one type of massive feet to another, Face Shocker to Heat Point, Heron to Seraph, Brutality to Windigo

1 hour ago, TritiumThermonuclearBomb said:

Instead, trading should be restricted to items in the same... family, I guess. Like you could trade one type of massive feet to another, Face Shocker to Heat Point, Heron to Seraph, Brutality to Windigo

Keep in mind that some items has different rare, like backbreaker against its heat and energy versions.

And I think your idea don't solve the problem.

Edited by OvalQuilter (see edit history)

30 minutes ago, OvalQuilter said:

Keep in mind that some items has different rare, like backbreaker against its heat and energy versions.

And I think your idea don't solve the problem.

Wait... certain items have different rarities? I thought it was just... You get a rarity by their set chances and the item is randomly drawn