sm progress

Dark conon mech

6 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

i made this thread because i am stuck on what to and what to upgrade and builds i should try

heres my items

yeetus.JPG

e3.JPG

ee.JPG

wsw.JPG

ww32.JPG

ses.JPG

w23we.JPG

w3ewe.JPG

w3.JPG

rrtt.JPG

also i enabled base few weeks ago and want to know best way to use it

kol.JPG

all help will be greatly appreciatedĀ 

;))

1. Upgrade things you think are gonna be good to your mechs, more the weapons that no HP to shot (or upgrade it if your mechs have much HP) or upgrade the Platinum vest if you want

2. I dont know why, but i look cursed the base level 15 without any gold factory knowing how much it cost to level to that level xd

Good progress, I recommend that you make your base everything at lvl 15, once everything is at that level it will be your decision if you want to do it at lvl 20, I recommend that you use the Platinum Vest and one of them give them the three shields Physical/Heat/Energy, do not counter, if your mech is strong against the three types you advance faster instead of using counter and you will not be afraid if you choose wrong, the last thing is that the three mechs have to be different, the game contains a lot of counter And it would be fine if a mech is Physical, Heat and Energy, that would be all from me.

Take Care.

49 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

thanks but could you make a builds in workshop :))

This a idea for a mech (Not have Modules because i am not so goodĀ distributing the Modules and this is only a base)Ā 

Screenshot_20210926-123523_Chrome.thumb.jpg.53bcb0a173d38491950c5096d9ab7e78.jpg

Edited by Bring live your dreams (see edit history)

You have a nice account. Progress will be fast. I will check your mechs.Ā 

image.png.d4a9207745757113779d4d51916eb243.png

Tested. It will give you hard time to use misguided weapon. Will depend a lot of jumping back and using too much abomination. It can cut possibilities to use Desolation. Better to use heat recoil than misguide.Ā 

Ā 

image.thumb.png.5df37553184bc89153a341fe525f13c5.png

Your second mech with just seen it will fail. First of all claw it does require to use Teleporter, charger and hook by design.Ā  Also, the phys mech will fail because use Frantics. To use Frantics you need rock recoil as basic in this case.Ā  Do not use Mercy. You can use better mercy when use more closer as hugger or when use something similar to my post below.Ā 

image.png.5d0d394c85fe2ccc6e638b9cf4430dbd.png

image.png.787db68f12964f4b4e70a23ce0beb243.png

Ā 

image.png.38d377e04a26623c8803b41352b7a150.png

Using monkey does not add resistance. You do not have any. You do not have energy drainer as EMP but ok with the UPC. It will be really hard to drain energy to your opponent. It can do some basic but it won't be a top of the line. Will have limitations.Ā 

image.thumb.png.1ec8036617395e2ecb45020ba08966bf.png

image.png

image.png

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

You have a nice account. Progress will be fast. I will check your mechs.Ā 

image.png.d4a9207745757113779d4d51916eb243.png

Tested. It will give you hard time to use misguided weapon. Will depend a lot of jumping back and using too much abomination. It can cut possibilities to use Desolation. Better to use heat recoil than misguide.Ā 

Ā 

image.thumb.png.5df37553184bc89153a341fe525f13c5.png

Your second mech with just seen it will fail. First of all claw it does require to use Teleporter, charger and hook by design.Ā  Also, the phys mech will fail because use Frantics. To use Frantics you need rock recoil as basic in this case.Ā  Do not use Mercy. You can use better mercy when use more closer as hugger or when use something similar to my post below.Ā 

image.png.5d0d394c85fe2ccc6e638b9cf4430dbd.png

image.png.787db68f12964f4b4e70a23ce0beb243.png

Ā 

image.png.38d377e04a26623c8803b41352b7a150.png

Using monkey does not add resistance. You do not have any. You do not have energy drainer as EMP but ok with the UPC. It will be really hard to drain energy to your opponent. It can do some basic but it won't be a top of the line. Will have limitations.Ā 

image.thumb.png.1ec8036617395e2ecb45020ba08966bf.png

image.png

image.png

does this look better?

dff.JPG

also I don't have heat recoil I fooded all of them

17 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

does this look better?

dff.JPG

also I don't have heat recoil I fooded all of them

1- First of all and do not take it bad but you never meat parts that you do not have an spare and are basic for the game. I do understand that you might have storage room issues but weapons that you do not know will get back soon it does can hurt you in the short or long run due to game changes not because weapons balance but players changing the game strategies.Ā  You need weapons for testing too. My progress is been base on testing and farming a lot having spare to understand the game. I know my mechs weaknesses even before I made them for test but allow me to understand the opponent power against me testing against them when not been developed.Ā 

2- About your mech.

Ā  Ā The mech can be decent in some ways and opportunities at matching against physical mechs. Is way low in health and I am guessing your set up it is based on your current modules availability. No shame, we all suffer the same in one way or another. Now, due to the dual back stabber grenadesĀ  will help against boilers mechs, energy and even physical mechs and snipers your weapons actually generate heat and all weapons use energy. It will work in some mechs but the percentage to win now will be less than before becauseĀ  many heat mechs use reconning and heat recoil or even lava feets can hurt a lot to overheat you and damage your resistance.Ā 

The use of the grenade affect more health but not resistance keeping your opponent with heavy resistance against you. Sure recoil and nightfall will help then will keep them close to you again but due to low health for now can lose the fight having a phys opponent with more help using the recoil too.Ā 

The energy regeneration is too low. Ok about stat even is low but regent is way too low and all weapons use energy and against an energy me first or second shot can drain you even without an EMP weapon.Ā 

Heat stat is decent but sadly your cooling is terrible. Your weapons generate heat and you will overheat using your own weapons then the heat user will cook you but still ok for now.Ā 

You have added more weapons due to lack of better modules and that is the tendency to all players to compensate that discrepancy and it is ok. I did the same. Now, the use of the sacrifice can inflict damage to you and even allowing your opponent to kill you faster due to sacrifice consume a lot of health when use it. That will be the last option to use but because eat life should be use first with your low health and sadly due to too many VEST torsos the damage sometimes will be low as first shot to the 100-199 or 200-250 range of damage. Needs to be careful to use that weapon.Ā 

Selsifh drone is great but also eat too much life making your low health mechs not a good choice so is better to use TONTO if use the frantics even can be out of range sometimes.Ā 

The mech it won't take you to R5 unless for miracle and be a super duper pilot. Sure can pass to R9-7 in average due to many max out with 25-2900 health mechs on those ranks because lack of modules but will hurt a lot to you to move ahead. You will be trapped on those ranks.Ā 

JamAnime set up it is decent set up but according what I can see you do not posses overload neither the plating.Ā 

I do not know what rank you are at this point and what are you looking for on rank. Seems to me of what I can see you can be already R5 with Frantic mech. I can see you have too many modules not advanced. You should focus in one mech for the moment for your 1v1 R5 box maxing those resistance and energy/heat modules.Ā 

Sadly I was unable to see a charge engine so claw option it is a no no for now.Ā 

Your mech it is ok according your current modules. Sure you still have issues because modules are not max out and low health for now. You not need to discard your idea. I like the option. RC use similar mech and is effective for R5-R3.

Below is also other option but it is not that good but can be an alt. It does not use charge because you do not have charge. In this case use dual teleporter instead of single as show. The hook is energy hook because by default is too weak against energy mechs. The cooling is not the best but give extra for heat stat all according your storage.Ā 

image.thumb.png.81cc76598b176419caaac3a2573778c3.png

Tonto because protector and selfish will eat you fast.

image.thumb.png.6d1b09cfeeeb9468db8537f31caea658.png

Many hate Frantic but decent solution for starters to kill and kill regardless low modules options.Ā 

The resist drain can be one or two depending your desire. It can help a bit with current vest around. Sure those resist drain have backfire and can overheat you if not careful and need to be careful with heat mechs using them.Ā 

image.thumb.png.75ddc5917091aba17c6fb5bbdbd7d7f0.png

The cooling is not the best because you should have at list 300+ but it is close to help a bit with that number. I used to play at that cooling for long and worked for me in my lower ranks. Regen is low but you are more focus for heat and phys mechs with this kind of mech.Ā 

All the set up will have to change as soon get better modules.Ā 

Sorry, no much time for now. Will check later. Do not copy but take advise about issues you will haveĀ  with your design and this option. Remember that the issue you have is lack of modules and not been max out so far. Due to you have already some mechs at L50 modules, modules max out it is a must to help you out on rank stability.Ā 

Use epics not for simple food to increase weapons level instead use to make legends making L30 parts for it for your myth transformation. Do not make more mistakes eating important parts. Having heat recoil can be using your heat mech first picture in better way and functional.Ā 

There are more options with current stash.Ā šŸ‘Ā You have a good account just missing few items to get solid on R5+ with dual or 3 mechs.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

i have completed my energy mech for nowĀ 

d.JPG

and I think my phys need improvement so i will make it look more like this

fd.JPG

fgf.JPG

and Im saving up for 4k offer so i can get combined modules

dff.JPG

that is all my progress for now

you just need a recoiler

Hcaptcha scam

49 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

nice progress. yeah. save the tokens, do not get crazy spending now.Ā šŸ¤”if you get overload or quad offer then go for it. will be good 2k quad offer or both for 4k option as they did one time in the past.Ā 

I spent real money on it for 1.100 Tokens, and it's not enough to save for Quad 2K Offer.

sometimes I need them to improve my mechs in fastest time.