sm progress

Dark conon mech

7 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

should I continue leveling up base past lvl 15 or use the gold to build my future builds then worry about lvl up base?

You can do either way according preferences. Now, in my personal opinion I will hold back if you do not grind a lot. The cost passing L15 it gets expensive and to make L20 parts for more epics than legends options it can be costly when mix boxes give epics just grinding. If you have items to max out I will rather max than to risk. My base still incomplete because there is no reason for me to spend that gold to get L20 when having parts around to work on.

image.thumb.png.712d291ef4bb855964298abeb43550ca.png

Even with the gold on reserve I do have now the cost is heavy. Now, I will recommend L20 because it is a good option for free players or even p2w when you have enough parts ready to fight or better say 3 full mechs that can take you to R3 in the 3 seasons and then hold back on parts max out. If you have 3 mechs and you are happy with whatever the rank result you can reach then go for it. 

Everyone have preferences so it is hard to say yes or not only can say what is been more benefit to my accounts and the way I do play and it is about farming and very low pvp not having time for pvp.

Do not forget that Power Kit option is also expensive and require good grinding. If you are low on grinding and gold reserves I can recommend RARE option to balance 4 factories making parts and full grinding but if you keep 2 factories working at RARE and grind like me you can advance in a balanced way or use one factory running always and help to save gold at the same time. I used RARE option to make my O.D FARM and OKI DOKI base progress and maxing parts at the same time. When I was ready on parts and maxed some for stability then maxed to go to L15 factories. Gold balance is very important. Check my acc progress and will see my factories always in low level.

image.png.80473821ee43d9c19e7310fdd65f66c7.png

The time frame it does takes to make batches at rare and the speed give you time to manage gold collection.

33 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

You can do either way according preferences. Now, in my personal opinion I will hold back if you do not grind a lot. The cost passing L15 it gets expensive and to make L20 parts for more epics than legends options it can be costly when mix boxes give epics just grinding. If you have items to max out I will rather max than to risk. My base still incomplete because there is no reason for me to spend that gold to get L20 when having parts around to work on.

image.thumb.png.712d291ef4bb855964298abeb43550ca.png

Even with the gold on reserve I do have now the cost is heavy. Now, I will recommend L20 because it is a good option for free players or even p2w when you have enough parts ready to fight or better say 3 full mechs that can take you to R3 in the 3 seasons and then hold back on parts max out. If you have 3 mechs and you are happy with whatever the rank result you can reach then go for it. 

Everyone have preferences so it is hard to say yes or not only can say what is been more benefit to my accounts and the way I do play and it is about farming and very low pvp not having time for pvp.

Do not forget that Power Kit option is also expensive and require good grinding. If you are low on grinding and gold reserves I can recommend RARE option to balance 4 factories making parts and full grinding but if you keep 2 factories working at RARE and grind like me you can advance in a balanced way or use one factory running always and help to save gold at the same time. I used RARE option to make my O.D FARM and OKI DOKI base progress and maxing parts at the same time. When I was ready on parts and maxed some for stability then maxed to go to L15 factories. Gold balance is very important. Check my acc progress and will see my factories always in low level.

image.png.80473821ee43d9c19e7310fdd65f66c7.png

The time frame it does takes to make batches at rare and the speed give you time to manage gold collection.

I think I want to finish both mechs as soon as possible so I can get past rank 9 then I start upgrading base. I grind all the time so I feel like it wouldn't be hard to max both mechs also I'm wondering if I should continue farming for 250 as I was only doing od6 for plat plate and I want to start grinding fortunes to test my luck

thanks for the help :))

9 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

I think I want to finish both mechs as soon as possible so I can get past rank 9 then I start upgrading base. I grind all the time so I feel like it wouldn't be hard to max both mechs also I'm wondering if I should continue farming for 250 as I was only doing od6 for plat plate and I want to start grinding fortunes to test my luck

thanks for the help :))

Yes, I will recommend to keep grinding as much you can. OD6 is good because is fast and mix boxes are better in my account. That does not mean can be good or bad for your account. You can go for F.B if you want. There is nothing wrong on trying and I do recommend to get done for possibilities. For me doesn't work because my drops are terrible plus cut me out on mix boxes grants at those locations and having parts already to max out I go for OD6 faster and giving me good deal on mix boxes. The thing for me is lack of time for F.B. farming because is slower for my taste. For people having a bit of time and can go for F.B. it should do not having enough parts available to progress. The gold still good and fuel is in some ways balanced against gold grants per ride. There are many players that normally go for F.B. and they get a nice deal of grants for them. Try your account. The other factor for OD6 is the XP grants. For people that want to go to L250  fast there is not better place than OD6. Also those XP days specials were maybe my favorite item to play because I was able to see my account level moving fast to L250. I was very happy to get those days. Now I am max out and makes the game a little bit more boring because my account level is been in L250  for more than a year. 

About 2 mechs it is ok. You no need 3 mechs and you can fully load 2 mechs to kick butts at 2v2 and 1v1 and stay low at 3v3 at R6 or less not having a 3 mech to fight at same plain field. 

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

I think it can. just remember your mech is energy dependable and your regen is low but portal at heat or phys it does work hard but can.

thanks what build would you make that could beat insane and i could make without revive

nightmare is way better

ss.JPG

I shall have this boi mythed by tomorrow 

jjj.JPG

how can I prevent merging?

I grow stronger by the week soon no energy mech will oppose me 

sus.JPG

I'm so close to maxing all the mods on first mech tho the energy cap leaves a lot to be desired 

also got 2k tokens again ill save up for 4k but this time i wont just by the first offer I see and look for really good one

123.JPG

234.JPG

2334.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

HOW DO I NOT COMBINE POSTS ALSO THIS IS PROGRESS THIS WEEK

2RS.JPG

scd.JPG

also i reached lvl 200 and finally got platinum plate

REER.JPG

RTF.JPG

I'm gonna grind insane od8 from now for fortune box not just for a chance to get noice legendary but also because I'm running out of epics to food and don't wanna spend 700k just to get to lvl 16 then buy 100k epics i rather get from fortunes

also when there's another offer with quad I will get it because I think this build would be good

I have 2450 tokens now

eew.JPG

todays portal was great got 2 legendary Devine relics and basalt polisher

nide.JPG

really close to 4k tokens but if a noice 3k offer comes i will buy

ref.JPG

getting close to maxing cooling and regennutg.thumb.JPG.a2959264e0a6dc9e83b1981b61771218.JPG

3.6 tokens

9 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

todays portal was great got 2 legendary Devine relics and basalt polisher

nide.JPG

really close to 4k tokens but if a noice 3k offer comes i will buy

ref.JPG

getting close to maxing cooling and regennutg.thumb.JPG.a2959264e0a6dc9e83b1981b61771218.JPG

3.6 tokens

stsdfsa.JPG

Edited by Dark conon mech (see edit history)

• 1 year later...