Auto raid (kinda useless ik) and yes im WAY less online.

iSwarky

Before i start, i just want to clarify that this feature that i just wrote isnt useful for most people but it would be a game changer for me.

Everybody knows that schools has started which means = less activity. And this affected my raid farms by a lot. Most of the time i forget about doing the raid. Which sets me back by some. 

So i thought of this. The Auto Raid.

How this is gonna work is that there is gonna be customized attacking techniques. (Basically improved auto play that plays raid as soon as it comes out.)

Once again, a majority of the people is gonna disagree with this. But since school is getting more intense each day, it affects my raid & overall game activity. 

And yes, you are not gonna see me online oftenly.

Still a side note: Turkey is having some troubles with schools right now. So even if it doesnt fully close, they might have to tone the face to face learning down.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

On 9/25/2021 at 2:07 AM, JamAnime said:

Just remember to do it. That simple....

Yeah thats not the simple part lmao

When you habe 15 pages of math homework, you'd forget it too.

On 9/24/2021 at 11:23 PM, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

I get notifications when raid starts. I can only get to t4 raid in the 2v2 and 3v3 raid. In 1v1 raid I can go to t5.

Sorry i forgot to mention this:

I get a lot of notifications from youtube. So much so i cant even see a single notification from super mechs.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

36 minutes ago, Zylok said:

So because of homework you forget to play raid, but you don't forget to play SM. WeirdChamp

They got to blame it on something else. I was gonna reply something like that, yet I kept quiet.

I was also gonna put down something that came to mind about this. It's a Judge Judy Episode where dad blames the school for sons failing grades, and gave his son a pellet gun for Christmas. If you want to watch it, Season 18 Episode 5.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)