Why these no are equal?

Bring live your dreams

Question

Seeing for a Bassalt Disolver, i noted a little diference in the shield breakers

Epic  Mythical Shield breaker Normal

Heat: - 45 resis

Energy: - 50 resis

Physical: - 50 resis

Epic — Mithycal Shield Breaker Fractured, Broken, Damaged Version

Heat: - 50 resis

Energy: - 50 resis

Physical: - 50 resis

My question now is, Why the E -  M Normal Heat makes - 45 resis and the other 2 make - 50 making these "possibly" equal to the F, D, B versions

PicsArt_09-10-12_42_01.thumb.jpg.50bdadc1fbd970dbb98aaa5554e7fc29.jpg

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, iSwarky said:

Maybe because the meta is heat based?

Usually it would have been a difference in elecrical-heat weapons but seeing a heat-heat difference is odd.

I dont know, but when i see that i feel that strange, because i understand why the physical drainer maked 50, possible because the objetive basic of physical weapons is kill faster, let me thinking in the energy version has - 45 resis too like the heat version

2 hours ago, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

Its because heat can shutdown(and you can't do anything about it) while energy can energy break(but energy-free weapon can fire or you can still use stomp) and phys type mech main purpose is to do damage.

then says the ability of erase turns of the enemy with the shutdown its nerfed with a little bit less in the shield breaker? 

Energy: Drains energy= -50

Heat: Makes Shutdown the mechs = -45

Physical: More damage than the other two= - 50

Edited by Bring live your dreams (see edit history)

The Energy version originally removed 45 of electrical resistance, and the physical version was older and for that reason they previously removed 45 of resistance, but there was a balance increasing its ability to drain from 45 to 50, but the heat version was not applied because in Back then the free energy was the most OP that they had, and the versions that take life take away more for their cost, I hope this data has made it clear, you can ask if you have more doubts 😉.

Electrick010®

2 hours ago, Electrick010 said:

The Energy version originally removed 45 of electrical resistance, and the physical version was older and for that reason they previously removed 45 of resistance, but there was a balance increasing its ability to drain from 45 to 50, but the heat version was not applied because in Back then the free energy was the most OP that they had, and the versions that take life take away more for their cost, I hope this data has made it clear, you can ask if you have more doubts 😉.

Understanding, they let the - 45 resis damage in the heat dissolver because the free energy weapons in that time are Op? 

A) the heat drainer was created first. When yellow and blue were created they beefed them up and forgot to retrofit the red one.

B) they hate heat weapons because they are stupid.

C) typo by the outsourced coder and the contract did not include corrections.

D) different people in charge of creating each one and didn’t talk to each other.

E) do they all weigh the same????

1 hour ago, Fordekash said:

A) the heat drainer was created first. When yellow and blue were created they beefed them up and forgot to retrofit the red one.

D) different people in charge of creating each one and didn’t talk to each other.

B) ah? I dont understand very well this 

E) the Weight no, i refeer more at the damage resistance they do

21 hours ago, Bring live your dreams said:

Understanding, they let the - 45 resis damage in the heat dissolver because the free energy weapons in that time are Op? 

You are correct, at that time there were no double modules and since there were no weapons without energy cost it was the most viable at that time, if you decide to investigate a little you will find old videos of people using Free Energy builds, I was investigating and Unfortunately they deleted the source where its benefits are confirmed, but as I repeat, you will find old videos confirmed that before the current arms removed less shield.

16 hours ago, Fordekash said:

(A) Actually the first version was the physics one, the reason is because when legacy left, there was a new update that included new more advanced and less obsolete items and among them was that weapon, Basalt Dissolver came out very later, and If you decide to investigate, there is no video that says that Armor Annihilator is a new item.

(B) The hatred they have for weapons is for more complex reasons, they depend a lot on people, so that depends on your criteria.

(C) There is a balance system, so on their part, they didn't do it wrong on purpose, Basalt would be very strong if he drains 50 explosive resistance.

(D) This one I didn't understand much to say.

(E) I do not agree with this opinion.

Electrick010®