Flame spear good?

Exquisite Phosphorus

Question

7 answers to this question

Flame Spear is in the top 3 for best explosive drones, if not immediately the best. It's in competition with Firefly and Backstabbing Guardian.

Meanwhile, Swoop is, hands down, the best heat drone since there's no actual heat damage oriented drones outside of it. Though, you could say that Nemo and Murmur are also heat drones.. But Swoop is still the best, even when those two drones are taken into consideration.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T
Just added some things. (see edit history)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

33 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Flame Spear is in the top 3 for best explosive drones, if not immediately the best. It's in competition with Firefly and Backstabbing Guardian.

Meanwhile, Swoop is, hands down, the best heat drone since there's no actual heat damage oriented drones outside of it. Though, you could say that Nemo and Murmur are also heat drones.. But Swoop is still the best, even when those two drones are taken into consideration.

So basically if I want a boiler mech, use swoop. If I want a damage heat mech, use flame spear. Got it.

2 minutes ago, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

So basically if I want a boiler mech, use swoop. If I want a damage heat mech, use flame spear. Got it.

For heat damage, definitely Swoop if you have it or use Nemo if you don't have it.

As for explosive damage, the 3 best drones can be used in various situations where others cannot.. To put it simply:

Flame Spear for backfireless long-range damage builds

Firefly for backfireless short-range damage builds 

Backstabbing Guardian for infinite range damage builds that can't afford to have a drone with range limitations (i.e constant jumping builds) AND have the HP to afford the backfire cost per shot (like 3k HP, for one example)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

10 minutes ago, UnrealRickAstley said:

Here are the stats for swoop and flame spear. Divined, With maxed Arena Buffs.

Screenshot_2021_0827_110019.png

Screenshot_2021_0827_110002.png

Btw Flame Spear deals more Dmg than uhhhh... the backfire drones

Flame Spear, Firefly, and the Backstabbing drones all serve a different role despite having the same purpose of being solely focused on dealing as much explosive damage as possible.

So the three/four explosive drones aren't superior/inferior to the likes of one another (except B. Protector since B. Guardian is the premium step-up of that drone), they all simply have different methods of use and their specific strengths/weaknesses/costs that keeps them from beating out one another entirely but still lets them have an upper hand over the other top-tier explosive drones.