Ayo wtf?

iSwarky

Question

11 answers to this question

10 hours ago, iSwarky said:

Screenshot_2021-08-26-20-22-50.thumb.png.3d53ed2d31fd04876ed58e86dc36b733.png

17 more for a fortune box.

*Shows a fortune box in 6hrs*

How tf do you get that Thicc text? Its like *this* in youtube.

Final Judgement

The planets have aligned and their moons have followed behind

For the box has revealed itself before the mere mortal

Triggering the final judgement that would soon reveal something that is incomprehensible by any mortal's mind 

Despite how blessed this moment was for the box to simply just appear

The mortal became nervous as the box began to shake and the lights began to glow

They immediately took a step back and watched from a distance, refusing to go near

The lights perform their sacred ritual of colors, the cycle bearing no sign of mistake

But this state began to come to a halt as the lights and the box began to calm

And the final judgement will shortly show what the mortal will get to take 

The lights and the shaking come to the stop after the final seconds of their consistently progressive descent 

And the box ejects a glowing item that lands before the cautious mortal

But once they took a glance, the blue-glowing item that dropped from the box.. Turned out to be a major disappointment

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

I know you can do it. Just seat and relax and will come to you. 🤡

It turned into a silver box after and it turned to normal boxes after.

It is a visual glitch but like wtf?

4 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Final Judgement

The planets have aligned and their moons have followed behind

For the box has revealed itself before the mere mortal

Triggering the final judgement that would soon reveal something that is incomprehensible by any mortal's mind 

Despite how blessed this moment was for the box to simply just appear

The mortal became nervous as the box began to shake and the lights began to glow

They immediately took a step back and watched from a distance, refusing to go near

The lights perform their sacred ritual of colors, the cycle bearing no sign of mistake

But this state began to come to a halt as the lights and the box began to calm

And the final judgement will shortly show what the mortal will get to take 

The lights and the shaking come to the stop after the final seconds of their consistently progressive descent 

And the box ejects a glowing item that lands before the cautious mortal

But once they took a glance, the blue-glowing item that dropped from the box.. Turned out to be a major disappointment

This man can write an entire lecture to everything lmao

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

12 minutes ago, iSwarky said:

It turned into a silver box after and it turned to normal boxes after.

It is a visual glitch but like wtf?

This man can write an entire lecture to everything lmao

Yes he can and RC it is another. WHITEOUT he knows well the game and sadly he lost his account and is rebuilding again but he is good. I like those guys smart and intelligent. 👍

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Yes he can and RC it is another. WHITEOUT he knows well the game and sadly he lost his account and is rebuilding again but he is good. I like those guys smart and intelligent. 👍

Gave him a checkmark lol

On 8/27/2021 at 5:13 AM, OKI DOKI said:

You're kinda giving me a bit too much credit when you say that I know the game well. I may have reached rank 6 as my personal best but I've yet to see what lies beyond the barrier between rank 6 and 5, so I don't exactly know about the special tricks, ideas, and general knowledge that high rankers know by heart. I appreciate the compliment, nonetheless.

Also, I'm still the good old ORB Jumper in-game, so I haven't lost any of my progress. However, I did find a really nostalgic set of images on my clan's discord server from a certainly recognizable SM event. I could post it here if @iSwarky allows me to and if anyone's interested in seeing it.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

33 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

You're kinda giving me a bit too much credit when you say that I know the game well. I may have reached rank 6 as my personal best but I've yet to see what lies beyond the barrier between rank 6 and 5, so I don't exactly know about the special tricks, ideas, and general knowledge that high rankers know by heart. I appreciate the compliment, nonetheless.

Also, I'm still the good old ORB Jumper in-game, so I haven't lost any of my progress. However, I did find a really nostalgic set of images on my clan's discord server from a certainly recognizable SM event. I could post it here if @iSwarky allows me to and if anyone's interested in seeing it.

Passing rank 9 means you have literally completed the game so congrats.

And yes, post whatever you want. It doesnt matter.

2 minutes ago, iSwarky said:

Passing rank 9 means you have literally completed the game so congrats.

This is a mood.

Just- It really is when you've experienced how it feels like to get close to rank 7 then immediately get slammed all the way down to rank 11 due to matchmaking.

5 minutes ago, iSwarky said:

And yes, post whatever you want. It doesnt matter.

Alright. 

These are screenshots that I took during the Free Christmas Pack event that happened last year. They might have some resemblance to something that I have now.

Screenshot_2020-12-25-12-31-35.png.dd32048ad5b7e5bb414c86307e4bd9b3.png

Screenshot_2020-12-25-12-38-59.png.f63f75bf6bfa832e196a2e5a0c253145.png

(Yes, I used Puffin on my phone to get the pack and open it since I thought that was the only way that I could get the pack. After I got it, I returned to the app version of the game because it's more comfortable than playing it on Puffin.)

It's a bit irrelevant to what I said before I thought of showing these screenshots but it's a key moment that got me to where I am now, so you could say that it was the luckiest moment in my SM life.

While I'm not able to use EFA yet because of how I don't have Reckoning to replace my Magma Recoiler and make my build entirely energy-free, Overcharged has been carrying me through thick and thin ever since I mythed it and used it in place of my Supreme Cannon (I had a Supreme Cannon + Burning Shower combo build before I got it).

So, yeah.. Christmas kinda came in clutch for me when the pack gave me EFA and ORB and I've been holding onto them ever since, max mythed of course.

EFA might be outdated now but that's not gonna stop me from using it on my flagship mech once I get the necessary items and get things in motion.

1 hour ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

This is a mood.

Just- It really is when you've experienced how it feels like to get close to rank 7 then immediately get slammed all the way down to rank 11 due to matchmaking.

Alright. 

These are screenshots that I took during the Free Christmas Pack event that happened last year. They might have some resemblance to something that I have now.

Screenshot_2020-12-25-12-31-35.png.dd32048ad5b7e5bb414c86307e4bd9b3.png

Screenshot_2020-12-25-12-38-59.png.f63f75bf6bfa832e196a2e5a0c253145.png

(Yes, I used Puffin on my phone to get the pack and open it since I thought that was the only way that I could get the pack. After I got it, I returned to the app version of the game because it's more comfortable than playing it on Puffin.)

It's a bit irrelevant to what I said before I thought of showing these screenshots but it's a key moment that got me to where I am now, so you could say that it was the luckiest moment in my SM life.

While I'm not able to use EFA yet because of how I don't have Reckoning to replace my Magma Recoiler and make my build entirely energy-free, Overcharged has been carrying me through thick and thin ever since I mythed it and used it in place of my Supreme Cannon (I had a Supreme Cannon + Burning Shower combo build before I got it).

So, yeah.. Christmas kinda came in clutch for me when the pack gave me EFA and ORB and I've been holding onto them ever since, max mythed of course.

EFA might be outdated now but that's not gonna stop me from using it on my flagship mech once I get the necessary items and get things in motion.

I mean its called christmas for a reason lol