Sale idea

Fordekash

long term players are been playing for x-years and took them that amount of time to get relics. If sales start, everyone will get them without going trough the pain as they did to get them. 

Now, players with less time playing the game after advance some ranks, the system match them against divined mechs vs not divined mechs. Sure divined mechs might be part of old accounts that went through  the pain playing every day and in clans but when we talk about match making "fair play match" they have the edge to win. Sure it is a process to develop and get parts by luck but affect a lot the out comes of fights. 

Not mean that a no divined mech can't win against a full divined mech but the edge is real. 

For example when I was low rank every time I increased the weapons or modules level the game compensated with even stronger players and I did tons of test. The game kept me and still keeping me in fighting with higher hp mechs and divined.  The effect to win is harder.

Now, selling some relics I think is not that bad idea but we have to consider the time frame of older players to get their current relics obtained in the current format. 

In my case I can say I have a young account vs old players accounts regardless I get R1 in every season. Apart of torsos L-M that I have just few of them divined to get extra health, I have only 2 L-M weapons divined in OKI DOKI not even 1 on O.D. FARM. Sure my accounts are newer and I was solo player not clan player. In some ways I feels unfair to be punish to not get more relics due to war misses not been part of clans. I do not complain due to is the game base of progress but when the match does happen then divined vs not divined I will say it is not a fair match. 

I am pro some relics sales but I just give some points of considerations to past and new players status. 

We have to see and learn from old guys and ladies in the game and their base opinion vs newer players as match making happens today. 

Selling relics will increase even further the power of older players and new players also will get into the wagon in particular with those having some cash to spend vs free to play. The gap vs buy and free will be bigger. Sure it is optional to buy and free player should not complain not spending and getting behind.

I was free player and reached top spot but now I buy time to time if something is good. 🤔

22 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

long term players are been playing for x-years and took them that amount of time to get relics.

well, you do need to consider that 

1. in the time of much older players like me or you, relics weren't a thing, so it's not that much of a disadvantage. 

2. older players who had an account before relics were added got 3 of each relic for free. especially that 3 legendary relics. that's where the advantage is. new players that started after relics were added didn't get these relics for free. 

Now, selling some relics I think is not that bad idea but we have to consider the time frame of older players to get their current relics obtained in the current format. 

regarding this tho, i'm sure the game have certain records of how old each person's account is and whether it is older than the existence of these relies. of course, what i'm getting at will cause a lot of work on the devs. I can elaborate on it later, but basically it'll give a sale discount to older players... or players that have a game record older than the existence of relics..... i'm honestly not sure if it'll work or whether the game records goes that far. 

it's sorta like the upgrade-your-mech-for-$0.99 deal that is only given to new players. 

I was free player and reached top spot but now I buy time to time if something is good. 🤔

... and this is why i'll probably never be able to get to the top ranks

10 hours ago, Spam said:

it'll help higher rank players with a surplus of clan coins.

but speaking of surplus coins, this means that people will want to farm it. 

come to think of it, maybe, just maybe, we can add an extra building in base that makes relics for a lot of time and clan coins. 

only 7 levels of upgrades and are super expensive

lvl 1: guaranteed common relic

lvl 2: chance of rare relic

lvl 3: guaranteed rare relic

lvl 4: quick relic craft for higher cost. chance of rare relic

lvl 5: chance of epic relic

lvl 6: guaranteed epic relic

lvl 7: chance of legendary relic. 

yall can decide the coin cost and time per craft. i won't get into that controversial stuff 

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt