Jump to content

Im kinda new but how can i improve this?


Joemamasebas

Recommended Posts

As of now, your mech’s weapons and mods aren’t ideal. You’ll want items that a) go to mythical and b) are of the same type. Your best bet for a mech type is heat, just judging from your items. In terms of items you need, epic mods and good torsos (Windigo, Naga, and Nightmare) are going to be at the top of the list.

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Coddiwomple said:

As of now, your mech’s weapons and mods aren’t ideal. You’ll want items that a) go to mythical and b) are of the same type. Your best bet for a mech type is heat, just judging from your items. In terms of items you need, epic mods and good torsos (Windigo, Naga, and Nightmare) are going to be at the top of the list.

Ok thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

don't you dare upgrade that torso and legs. once you find basically any heat torso or legs that can go up to mythical, swap them out. 

FInd a heat drone if you can. 

don't upgrade the heat bomb unless if you have at least 200 heat cap and more than 100 cooling in the build. 

As of right now, there's no need to using a rare teleport. use the common teleports. it's less cost. energy dmg isn't really the thing for the build so it doesn't really matter. the teleports only have 1 use anyways, so might as well have as less cost as possible. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

don't you dare upgrade that torso and legs. once you find basically any heat torso or legs that can go up to mythical, swap them out. 

FInd a heat drone if you can. 

don't upgrade the heat bomb unless if you have at least 200 heat cap and more than 100 cooling in the build. 

As of right now, there's no need to using a rare teleport. use the common teleports. it's less cost. energy dmg isn't really the thing for the build so it doesn't really matter. the teleports only have 1 use anyways, so might as well have as less cost as possible. 

K thanks i got nightmate but its rarity is rare so i have to upgrade

 

3 minutes ago, Joemamasebas said:

K thanks i got nightmate but its rarity is rare so i have to upgrade

 

I also got this legendary torso from the premium pack so i will use it for now

Screenshot_20210810_191410.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmmm. I cant really say anything to improve right now, as there isnt really a thing to improve for now. 

Make the same topic 2 months after. We might be able to cover something.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

 

PS: The noob was me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Joemamasebas said:

Screenshot_20210810_191410.jpg

no. 

for your mech, it's better if you use nightmare instead of any battery torsos. the stat's might look better overall in the flame battery, but it's the cooling that matters. 

Nightmare might look weak, but it's been buffed so that it's almost nearly as good as windigo, which is already pretty good. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Joemamasebas said:

Screenshot_20210810_133404_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_20210810_133410_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_20210810_133413_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_20210810_133419_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_20210810_133423_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

 

Use Nightmare. The possibility to get it is ok and it is a torso to be use at top rank. Upgrade. Premium parts are hard to get but this one work as one of the best heat torso maybe the best.image.png.8fd1936758e9beba68c7ac82b042b9e5.png

If you do not have any Lava leg and have trouble to get an epic version you can use as heat leg Scorching feet even later will have to change to use Lava to damage resist but this one also help to overheat and affect health. No the best choice now but can make a decent option at your level and depending how much you farm to get other parts possibilities. 

image.png.6ed43c8cc976d235ec7b10387d17689d.png

Fort heat bomb you can max and the 2 top weapons also can be max since been in use at all levels generally speaking. For your drone it is not good but seems you do not have anything else. I used that one when I was at low and mid rank. If nothing else show up you can work with it but hold back a bit keeping it at L30 till you can your torso to nightmare and legs.  Do not level up current torso or leg. Will be a waste of gold and parts. You can max the recoil as well if have too. Do not waste on sword but if nothing else for now go for it but I do not recommend to waste the gold on it. 

Do not use flame battery armor. It does require a lot of heat cooling and energy regeneration. It does help a bit on power output to the weapons but you need good modules to support and still tricky to be use. I was user as my original second mech when I was new and was released as new item.  I do not recommend you that one now and will be bad for top so Nightmare is great option for you now and in the future 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

 

Use Nightmare. The possibility to get it is ok and it is a torso to be use at top rank. Upgrade. Premium parts are hard to get but this one work as one of the best heat torso maybe the best.image.png.8fd1936758e9beba68c7ac82b042b9e5.png

If you do not have any Lava leg and have trouble to get an epic version you can use as heat leg Scorching feet even later will have to change to use Lava to damage resist but this one also help to overheat and affect health. No the best choice now but can make a decent option at your level and depending how much you farm to get other parts possibilities. 

image.png.6ed43c8cc976d235ec7b10387d17689d.png

Fort heat bomb you can max and the 2 top weapons also can be max since been in use at all levels generally speaking. For your drone it is not good but seems you do not have anything else. I used that one when I was at low and mid rank. If nothing else show up you can work with it but hold back a bit keeping it at L30 till you can your torso to nightmare and legs.  Do not level up current torso or leg. Will be a waste of gold and parts. You can max the recoil as well if have too. Do not waste on sword but if nothing else for now go for it but I do not recommend to waste the gold on it. 

Do not use flame battery armor. It does require a lot of heat cooling and energy regeneration. It does help a bit on power output to the weapons but you need good modules to support and still tricky to be use. I was user as my original second mech when I was new and was released as new item.  I do not recommend you that one now and will be bad for top so Nightmare is great option for you now and in the future 

Ok i have legendary nightmare now so ima use it 

Screenshot_20210811_124344.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2021 at 10:43 AM, OKI DOKI said:

 

Use Nightmare. The possibility to get it is ok and it is a torso to be use at top rank. Upgrade. Premium parts are hard to get but this one work as one of the best heat torso maybe the best.image.png.8fd1936758e9beba68c7ac82b042b9e5.png

If you do not have any Lava leg and have trouble to get an epic version you can use as heat leg Scorching feet even later will have to change to use Lava to damage resist but this one also help to overheat and affect health. No the best choice now but can make a decent option at your level and depending how much you farm to get other parts possibilities. 

image.png.6ed43c8cc976d235ec7b10387d17689d.png

Fort heat bomb you can max and the 2 top weapons also can be max since been in use at all levels generally speaking. For your drone it is not good but seems you do not have anything else. I used that one when I was at low and mid rank. If nothing else show up you can work with it but hold back a bit keeping it at L30 till you can your torso to nightmare and legs.  Do not level up current torso or leg. Will be a waste of gold and parts. You can max the recoil as well if have too. Do not waste on sword but if nothing else for now go for it but I do not recommend to waste the gold on it. 

Do not use flame battery armor. It does require a lot of heat cooling and energy regeneration. It does help a bit on power output to the weapons but you need good modules to support and still tricky to be use. I was user as my original second mech when I was new and was released as new item.  I do not recommend you that one now and will be bad for top so Nightmare is great option for you now and in the future 

When i wanted a heat drone:

Screenshot_20210813_142017.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Joemamasebas said:

When i wanted a heat drone:

Screenshot_20210813_142017.jpg

unreliable drone can work a bit. Now, since the drone have backfire and your modules are weak you need to go for modules to support that drone plus health because drain health. Just careful. Do modules that can transform to myth E-M. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Activity

    1. 2

      It's been a week

    2. 2

      It's been a week

    3. 2

      It's been a week

    4. 1

      Bug

    5. 1

      Bug

×
×
  • Create New...