base

amogus

Question

13 answers to this question

On 7/30/2021 at 7:30 AM, iSwarky said:

Why tf everyone has downvotes?

Because some people hate base and try to make less people see the positive comments about it.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

17 hours ago, amogus said:

is base better than silver boxes?

Well, everyone have a different opinion. 

The truth is very simple, all depend of your play time and dedication to the game and not forgetting what kind of player you are in the sense if you play for free with low resources financially speaking or a pay to play and get parts as fast possible.  

1- If you are a player dedicated or will be dedicated to farm lime me 24/7 and it is not a joke, then base will be best starting an account.

2- For a free player that play some pvp, grind 1 time or 2 times a day according fuel stats then maybe is best first to have silver box but all depend how do you properly manage your gold. 

3- If you will pay ton of money and want to max out fast then silver box is best because can buy boxes and boxes and boxes and base set up will limit you that way. 

4- As Jamanime mentioned, for starters that do not play that much like addicted person playing is best silver box till can enhance some mechs and accumulate some gold and learn manage gold. 

5- Yes it is true that BASE is better in the long run. No doubts. I am original silver box user and started a new account when owner implemented BASE and I developed really fast farming but require real dedication. The base in normal way will take around 6 months if have the gold without rushing the progress. Yes you need enough gold to work on it and at the same time developing mechs it is very hard when no enough gold and been low rank getting lower gold rewards. 

6- No matter what others say, the important here it is about how much dedication to the game it is the true answer because I developed in 8 months flat an account farming to level 250 and leveling up fast meaning farming or grinding a lot will provide gold to make mechs parts and enhance the base. If you play just a bit then you can still use base but maybe can go with silver if is possible. 

7- BASE cost a lot specially moving up post Level 8 but from L15 and above it is scary then will be a hell a lot more per level. Mines are less expensive and should be apriority to max. 

image.png.c42f84002c425ac0c30feb548f4c431e.png

Recommendation is best to think what kind of player are you and the time to play can give you the answer. 

Just now, Electrick010 said:

Without a doubt, the Base is much better than the Silver Box, they give better things instead of simple epics, I recommend that you improve your base because if you ask to deactivate it, they will not hear your message.

Hes spitting fax.

Who tf downvoted this

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

3 hours ago, amogus said:

is base better than silver boxes?

It is now, yes.  Commons are < 1000 gold each in the base, and commons are the most efficient way to upgrade items.

On days like today, where there's more fuel in the campaigns, farming campaigns generates enough gold to keep 3 factories running all day long building commons.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

4 hours ago, SawzAll said:

It is now, yes.  Commons are < 1000 gold each in the base, and commons are the most efficient way to upgrade items.

On days like today, where there's more fuel in the campaigns, farming campaigns generates enough gold to keep 3 factories running all day long building commons.

4 hours ago, JamAnime said:

Base is good for old players. 

Silver Boxes is good for New players.

6 hours ago, Electrick010 said:

Without a doubt, the Base is much better than the Silver Box, they give better things instead of simple epics, I recommend that you improve your base because if you ask to deactivate it, they will not hear your message.

5 hours ago, iSwarky said:

Hes spitting fax.

Who tf downvoted this

If you don't like the opinions of these people so much, I wonder why the heck do you read them? Or if the creator of this topic doesn't want to admit that the base is decent then you shouldn't have created this topic.

Those I cite please support this comment

Electrick010®

6 hours ago, Electrick010 said:

If you don't like the opinions of these people so much, I wonder why the heck do you read them? Or if the creator of this topic doesn't want to admit that the base is decent then you shouldn't have created this topic.

Those I cite please support this comment

Im not criticising his opinion. I mean if he says its bad its bad for personal.

But its not directly correct. So im trying to correct it just in case if he regrets it.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.