Energy mech idea, how does this look?

Darktide

This is good. It isnt THAT bad. But if you have these items this mech would be a lot better.

Replace one (or maybe 2) of the frantics with a valiant.

Replace the res drainer with its better version.

If you can, try to get a recoiler because this mech will easily die against huggers without a recoiler.

Get rid of some of the hp and give the mech more resistance.

And it might need a bit more cooling/heat cap. (since the meta these days are still heat huggers)

But overall this mech can survive in like 8-7 ranks. If you can build the one i said you to, (which is a bit more exclusive i know) it could fit in rank 5-4 pretty easily.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

Just now, Michal_Gorski2022 said:

how did just post this image and pls give a link and i will post my mech idea

Make a build in the similator, get a screenshot of it and click "add files"  then select documents and pick the picture you want. When its uploaded, click insert. And done

Just now, AERO said:

you making joke  ?

anohter noob ew

thats so bad mech for close range

Uhmm... bud did you read the entire reply?

If this mech has a double teleporter its not in such danger. Its not so bad. Admit it. Im not sayinf ITS PERFEFT or ITS LITERAL DOGWATER but its atleast something.

Ur saying noob with your first badge? Thats weird.

1 hour ago, Darktide said:

D4EC6942-64F5-49BB-A4D7-66C90259A5AE.jpeg

I’d say cut off one of the frantic Lightning’s, use another leg that’s not as restricting as the claw because you have a blind spot at close and there is no way to get out of it, I suggest replacing one of the Frantics with a valiant sniper and get a lightning recoiler

Edited by Reveag
Extra information to make it more clear (see edit history)

Just now, AERO said:

you making joke  ?

anohter noob ew

thats so bad mech for close range

I can just bet you that this mech would've destroyed your mech.

No metafag items like Valiant Sniper or Unstable Incel , impossible for competetive play but in casual it maybe works

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

Not very good.

First, I've only fought one or two people who use versions of Frantic Brute for heat and energy.  They're not very powerful, in my opinion.

Second, energy is not very strong at the moment, so you should probably stick to high-drain weapons.

Take a look at the current META for the energy mechs and see what I mean.

https://community.supermechs.com/discover/unread/

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Just now, AERO said:

my alts have better mech image.png.497bdcc2e3089780a62eae75305db579.png

think again

image.thumb.png.8d5032cb5b2e3542a33ae0aeb2f03e88.png

now who noob ?

u know who i am ?

😂

Haha guys look he is a clown and he is making us laugh

Why do you have to assume that the mech is always gonna be in a close range? Maybe the other guy is mid ranged too.

So what you are saying is even scope mechs are gonna get close to the mech.

Makes sense bud.

Just now, Sparks said:

You sound more clown-ish for saying that.

What i meant there was this: 

The guy was flexing with his mechs its like assuming anyone who doesnt have those is a noob. You cant determine someone for being noob just because they dont have insane mechs. I can just bet you that he doesnt goes stratigical. When i face against a guy that i would have some challange fighting, i use stratagies

(Such as finding an area which i call the sweet spot. In this spot the guy HAS to burn one of his turns to attack me).

Imagine it as this: there is a guy with a lot less gear, but with experience (in any game idk which one you are gonna pick)  and there is a guy with some stacked gear but isnt experienced/isnt going for tactics.

Let me give you an example from a famous youtuber i watch: fruitberries. (Fruitberries is one of the best players btw)

He was playing minecraft online and it was the last deathmatch. He was like 2 pieces iron armour and 2 pieces diamond, while the other guy had so much healing with a full diamond armour. He flexed his healing on him because he had a lot. After flexing for like 5 minutes, they started fighting, and there was this one pillar which he used to circle around and bait the guy. He did loops for a long time until the border started to push them. Because he flexed all his healing, he didnt had any. And with such disadvantages, fruitberries won. Even a moderator he was talking to congrated him. 

Thats what im trying to say for "clowning"

19 hours ago, Darktide said:

D4EC6942-64F5-49BB-A4D7-66C90259A5AE.jpeg

probably a 3.5/10

you probably won't need that much hp. get some more res. 

can you show the other stuff? like teleport, grapple, charge and modules slots? 

you should remove a frantic and get a recoiler. sure, double tele would be nice, but you have way too many range gaps. that'll give you a big disadvantage. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt